Let's keep this civil - discuss

Let's keep this civil - discuss

Attached: 1556501558808.png (542x541, 468K)

i don't give a shit about twitter
i don't give a shit about these literal whos
i don't give a shit about you
i don't give a shit about this board
i don't give a shit about music
discuss

The black dude is a fucking retard who tries to act smart but has no clue what he's talking about
The white dude is an insufferable faggot who is so deep into identity politics that he can't even see how retarded and fallacious his "arguments" are, and he speaks like a child which doesn't help his case.

>that profile pic
lmao

Based

I hate twitter so much

Attached: 1542582718499.jpg (480x360, 17K)

The only good trap is Denzel Curry, and he was only trap on like 2 albums.

And rodeo

Imperial, Taboo, and especially Zuu are garbage. It's crazy how terrible he became after 32Zel/Planet Shrooms.

Lol

black guy is right. It's objective to say there are certain things humans can understand or fail to understand. There's a way of understanding calculus and there's a way of failing to understand it. That's not a subjective cultural dependent thing to say. There is a there there, whether you know it or not, or whether any individual knows it or not and who knows how far that horizon of human experience goes.

And sure, there might be certain cultures or subgroups of cultures that only learn algebra and not calculus (keeping the analogy), but that doesn't diminish them, it's just different.

White guy falsely equates any difference anyone points out in someone as being inferior, which is pretty common with skinny-white-dudes-on-twitter-that-need-to-stand-out-by-protecting-the-underprivileged

This is some garbage opinions

i hope that’s not your actual result because if so i’ve lost a ton of respect for you. uneducated mong

>The black dude is a fucking retard who tries to act smart but has no clue what he's talking about
He's right. Stop trying to play le epic everybody here is dumb.

NOOOOOOOOOO RAP IS HIGH ART NOOOO

>Beethoven's symphonic algorithm

lol

>super gross
>reinscribes
>white supremacist power structures!
>elite white art
>thanks have a...

Attached: bleed_it_out.jpg (409x366, 29K)

Reddit.

What's your favorite Beethoven's string quartet?

What does even mean

oh you're one of those people that think there's nothing wrong with the taliban. there's nothing that we ought to value, right? fucking moron lmfao

how do you become a "musicologist"? Is that like going to school for music but being so mediocre that you fail at both being a musician AND being a music teacher?

Lmao symphonic algorithm

God the condescending exclamations and the "Hi!"
I want to fucking punch this faggot's skull in.

Imagine not learning calculus lmao. Calc 1 is just putting the top number in front then making it smaller for a whole semester

those aren't mutually convenient exclusive, stupid people are right all the time because there's a lot of idiots out there with a lot of ideas

trump's offer to buy greenland was a legitimately good idea only shunned because orange man bad

Hi, welcome to 4channel!
You seem to have made a mistake, friend! 4channel has rules, both Global and for each board! One these rules is "no trolling outside of Yea Forums"! Woopsies! It's okay friend, we all make mistakes :). I hope I've made your 4channel experience better and more productive!

I feel dirty

The black dude is sexy and based.The guy below him is an idiot who promotes the worst aspects of social justice ideology.

Of corse it’s a trump fag.

No it wasn't, it's fucking stupid US imperialst dick waving. Glad Denmark told you cunts to piss off.

IRL virgin vs chad

>Dislikes Trump
>Uses a gay slur

I haven't seen many people do this. You confuse me.

A lot of things probably confuse you Amerifat.

Are you sure the white guy isn't Jewish?

>symphonic algorithm

Why do you end every sentence with a pejorative?

>trump loves fags
>i hate trump
>i hate fags
what's not to understand?

Attached: 54576.jpg (630x458, 44K)

They’re both right and wrong in my opinion. I feel that no music genre is exactly better than the other overall, but certainly are better at achieving differing purposes and meanings through their sound. What I think Hunter is trying to communicate isn’t a matter of intellect but a matter of simply exposure to the genre. A metal head would be able to understand the nuances better than someone super into j-pop and vice versa. The other guy is trying to convey that you can’t discredit another music genre simply because it is different. There are for sure greater popularities of genres, but music is ultimately very relativistic.

where is chad, though?

I'm here, what did you need?

Both are morons with vary degrees of being correct. Mr Algorithm is spewing psuedo-intellectual garbage & the musicologist is just spewing standard collegiate babel.

Obviously dumb people are probably not gonna go out of their way to listen to classical, but that doesn't mean 'smart' people can't enjoy rap in addition or exclusive from classical. But the structuralism debate from anthropology is getting tiresome, mostly because it almost never takes into account an individuals agency.

it's a field in anthropology, it started as comparative musicology then changed to ethnomusicology. Now most people just use the label musicologist because of the left-leaning nature of education. Some of the first gramophone recordings were of plains indian songs as an example cultural study in anthropology. Hell, even Bela Bartok pioneered ethnomusicological study of central/eastern european folk and even incorporated it into his compositions.

Super interesting field, very little jobs outside of academia. Maybe a job for spotify/streaming service to help out with algorithm

Any musicologist worth their salt, wouldn't try to preach that you should listen to x or y, but simply try to understand the differences of taste and what appeals about each to their respective demographic.

typical nigger who cant even perceive the white supremacist power structures weighing him down. dont make the mistake our forefathers did and keep the animals in africa, please.

based
thread should've ended here

fuck you cop

based

We're everywhere, faggot. Not everything is grounded in black and white partisan politics like you Amerimutts seem to think.

Based and truepilled. It's about exposure more so than anything else. The only way intellect (or lack thereof) factors into it is if you ignorantly and outwardly hate a genre because you don't understand it or can't naturally enjoy it.

Literally a third of modern America was purchased, including the entire southern seaboard and Alaska.

it did the rest has been /int/ crossboarders screeching about america

Calm down, crazy. I was just expressing my confusion.

EPIC CENTRIST!: the post.

White guy is right, and black dude sounds so much like Ben Shapiro that I'm convinced it's actually a Shapiro tweet and OP is having a laugh

Hi! Sociologist here. Praising white people and denouncing black people is super gross and reinscribes white supremacist power structures! It's not "intellect" but rather "commitment to elite white arguments" that is required to make this claim! Thanks have a [comment too long]

Attached: 65747655.jpg (474x311, 38K)

>"Being a centrist is bad! Pick sides or else you're irrelevant!"

pick your fighter, ideologue

Attached: deadliestwarrior.jpg (960x642, 83K)

Attached: freesmells.jpg (602x815, 51K)