Jacob Collier is not a genius

He has a virtuosic technique, but he can't write worth dick.

Attached: homo.jpg (1333x1500, 476K)

ok incel

I respect that he’s very knowledgeable about theory and multi-instrumentation, but unfortunately his music doesn’t really grab me. Same thing with shred guitarists who play really fast; guitar music has to be the most fucking boring shit in existence.

this guy is so fucking boring oh my god his voice makes me nauseous

AI music for royalty free corporate videos

>uh huh baby huh huh

True. Sis singing ability is astonishing and the stuff he does with tuning is pretty damn clever, but ultimately completely pointless and in support of what is ultimately rather rudimentary music.

Writing is literally what he is good at you fucktard.

The mere existence of this thread proves that Jacob is a generational musical mastermind. He has the talent to make everyone feel obliged to publically announce their disinterest in his music.

He can arrange. He can't write.

nah

Mozart didn't know any music theory.

Attached: dcwqvmf-25435143-ad7a-4132-98b2-6c767526da8b.png (965x636, 94K)

no one actually knows theory. They all just make random sounds and pretend to know what they are doing so that the rest of the uneducated masses ignorantly follow along.

he cute tho

built good

:3

Attached: JacobCollier02+(Photo+Retts+Wood).jpg (1500x2010, 589K)

Ultimately pointless? You can’t tell the difference between virgin equal tempered intervals and chad justly tuned ones?

>Mozart didn't know any music theory.

Attached: le1.jpg (588x823, 109K)

i hope that’s not your actual result because if so i’ve lost a ton of respect for you. uneducated mong

Don’t you have a bottle of bourbon to finish and an ashtray to eat

>this shit again