2019 TOP 10 SO FAR

a-user, y-you GOTTA post em... they're gonna make me into BREAD!

Attached: topsters2.png (2220x644, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9V9kM1yq59c
youtube.com/watch?v=N-bKtRx2JcA
kiddakota.bandcamp.com/track/age-of-roaches
hejira.bandcamp.com/album/thread-of-gold
topographies.bandcamp.com/album/cherry-blossom
thief-official.bandcamp.com/album/map-of-lost-keys
youtube.com/watch?v=vkVeVfmyZiw
youtube.com/watch?v=LpCKcJFy5iY
youtube.com/watch?v=KLwn64B4QDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2019.png (2381x1328, 574K)

Looking forward to new Swans

Attached: topsters2-4.png (2262x644, 895K)

very nice, obviously +for rushford, though i found nocebo and seven horses to be very meh
surprised to see menuck and doria, didnt like it very much

Attached: 2019.jpg (4900x1900, 1.13M)

Attached: poooop.jpg (1483x258, 53K)

based

is this the bandcamp thread?

huh??

putting a top 10 from this year together for the first time made me realize how colorless the covers for my favorites are
++ToTribes. That'd probably be #11 if you'd asked for something more than a top 10.
++From Untruths

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2206x644, 126K)

what else to look forward to?

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2262x644, 137K)

u forgot one

Attached: image1 (3).jpg (722x722, 154K)

Attached: topsters2 (7).png (1452x644, 303K)

thanks bro. OP, right? i'm obviously also +rushford, and celer has been on my radar for awhile. wasn't too excited by the triad god album, but maybe i should try it again. anything else on your list similar to rushford? i don't recognize the rest.
also thanks bro. if you liked that, you should try the Evan Parker collab on my chart, too. maybe even the Kyle Press. Kronos Quartet album looks interesting

I listened to that poil album 'cause I liked the album art and it's really good, thanks friend

The 2010s in music have been saved from being the definite worst decade for music (starting from the 60s/50s) by this and last year. It was a close call but it came through at the last minute.
This still MIGHT be the worst decade, but not nearly as blatantly as it would've been if things hadn't gotten so good in these last couple years.

Attached: topsters2.jpg (1452x644, 115K)

I like the look of the top row, could u list them?

Oh I'm dumb and forgot to check the artist/album names box.
Pretty obvious that I would but I'm majorly reccing the first album on there. The band (Би-2) collabing with the Prague orchestra has a pretty solid 20-ish year history and have put out some fantastic albums I'd rec anyone check them out, but this one kind of blew them out of the water for me -- maybe my taste is just shitty and everyone else will think the album's trash but it is what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=9V9kM1yq59c
youtube.com/watch?v=N-bKtRx2JcA

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (2811x644, 172K)

thanks brother, i'll check these out

Listening to downwelling rn. Pretty fucking intense

I like the new Paul Simon cuts.

Last 3 months of the year look to be the most exciting for music. Highly anticipating Moor Mother, Clipping, and Isaiah Rashad's new work.
SOTY: kiddakota.bandcamp.com/track/age-of-roaches

(OP)
I've had 75 Dollar Bill on my backlog for a while. Celer was cool.
hejira.bandcamp.com/album/thread-of-gold
Interesting album covers
topographies.bandcamp.com/album/cherry-blossom
thief-official.bandcamp.com/album/map-of-lost-keys

Attached: topsters2 (2).png (2584x644, 291K)

Ayyy glad you're liking it. I've been sad about it not being posted -- or at least I haven't personally ever seen it posted -- on Yea Forums cause I loved it.
Only found out a couple weeks after listening to it that the "Dark Mark" who made the album with Not Waving (the topsters2 entry just didn't include his name for some reason but it is a collab album) was actually Mark Lanegan who I love and is pretty well-known (he was also a singer and guitarist for QotSA when they made Songs for the Deaf and Lullabies to Paralyze). But anyway, he also did a collab album called With Animals that was a favorite of mine from LAST year as well that you'll probably enjoy if you like Downwelling at all. It's more acoustic and less electronic and more gloomy but it's definitely got a lot of similarities in style with Downwelling.
youtube.com/watch?v=vkVeVfmyZiw
youtube.com/watch?v=LpCKcJFy5iY
youtube.com/watch?v=KLwn64B4QDc

Attached: With Animals.jpg (640x640, 157K)

Thanks for putting me on. U make Yea Forums a better place

Clipping have always sucked. Their rapper lacks character, they write the worst hooks, he's slightly off beat sometimes and the beats aren't terrible but at times can be so forced that it just makes me cringe.

how does just a beat on its own make you cringe?

>not cringing internally at the fact that you're listening to psuedo-experimental-indie-rap.

doesn't answer the question in any way

Dont even try to deny it.
Honorable mentions:
Laylet el booree
Lealani
Henryk gorecki symphony 3
Celer
Pawel szamburski
Elizabethan Collar
VTSS
Cadu Tenório
Tavishi
[new Dj E$crow single]
Very excited for new shit from him and Dean Blunt

Attached: C8535846-D051-4AF5-B89A-662F4F1A8295.jpg (1200x1200, 95K)

But it does.