Is music more liberal than conservative?

Is music more liberal than conservative?

Attached: 1563751584396.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonian_and_Dionysian
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beautiful-minds/200811/are-conservatives-less-creative-liberals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-criticism_(Marxism–Leninism)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
soundcloud.com/capoflex/honey-i-spent-the-rent-money
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-05-22/japan-begins-experiment-of-opening-to-immigration
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/10/national/coming-age-1-8-new-adults-tokyo-not-japanese-ward-figures-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=qeYpvV3eRhY
youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU
youtube.com/watch?v=SbjciJvacXY
minnpost.com/second-opinion/2019/01/u-s-fertility-rate-continues-to-decline-reaching-lowest-level-in-40-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population
twitter.com/GoldyHA/status/1165723709618843648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All art is.

Creativity requires empathy and compassion, therefore good art generally skews left.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonian_and_Dionysian

All political music is shit, all musicians are dumb fucks who should keep their wikipedia knowledge of politics and philosophy to themselves.

Yes because of The right-wingers you're likely to get in music are gay boys like Moz.

Yes
Conservative "music" tends to be of the country or buttrock variety.

Hey man, just say "I'm an insecure conservahick"

A lot of country music stars at least have left leaning social views, but right wing conservative political views.

Sorry that good right wing art, and music doesn't exist. :( Poor baby.

I think the best music transcends politics

t. educated in the american education system

Music has a weird paradox due to time. Basically, people constantly require new and more innovative music, getting bored with old styles faster and faster. This means current music is always more liberal than conservative, as it requires people who are progressive and forward thinking. Those chained to the past get left behind. Look at how throwback groups like Greta Van Fleet get mocked.
However, conservatives love the past and long for it. As such, music that’s progressive and innovative becomes old and outdated as time goes on. Hence, we have weird situations such as my 55 year old republican coworker loving Lou Reed songs about hard drugs and banging trannies, while my trans friend from college has never even heard of Lou Reed.
The tl;dr is this: there will always be more liberal new music than conservative new music, but there will also always be more conservative music than liberal music

Nah

Attached: dk-effect.png (750x397, 36K)

the arts are liberal because they favor impulsivity and childishness, but the sciences are conservative because they require rational thinking

HAHAHAHA

Just because they play Walk on the Wild Side on the dadrock station a few times doesn't mean Lou Reed is conservative music.

There's nothing wrong with political music, but only when they put the music ahead of the politics. Stuff like Manic Street Preachers and Rage Against The Machine are fine, but I can't tolerate Billy Bragg who just seems to be a guy ranting about shit over music. Maybe I'm just biased against folk punk though.

all music which does not experiment or push boundaries (i.e. 99.5% of it) is by definition conservative

It's just weird to note how all music and mainstream social media outlets are fairly liberal, except this place of course, this seems to be the only notable outlier. Even Google is super liberal in the way the censor things, and yet, Trump still won the election. It's just strange to me how liberalism permeates through the media so wholly, maybe it's because their target demographic tends to be younger? Who really knows.

>but the sciences are conservative because they require rational thinking

Lol no. Scientists are overwhelmingly leftists. It's why authoritarian conservative govts try to muzzle scientists the first chance they get.

I think this has more to do with the idea that older people tend to be more conservative than anything.

This doesn’t explain metal music though where there are so many throwback bands that are praised now. Same with punk music, hardcore, garage rock, psychedelic rock. There are a ton of independent bands playing old styles of music and worshipping various old bands that are followed on here

Yeah I'm left and agree about folk punk and Billy Bragg shit. Preachy wank.

Why is it liberal? Because of artists intentions? Sorry, but the authors views of their own work are meaningless. The important aspect of art is how it is perceived. The only people interested in 40-50 year old rock music are stodgy backwards conservatives. In 50 years, conservatives will listen to Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish

>It's just strange to me how liberalism permeates through the media so wholly

Or maybe you're perceiving non-political things as political? After all, reality has a liberal bias.

But what about all those dumbass 13 year olds who comment "today's music sucks I miss real music like AC/DC"?

Everything is wrong with it. Its people who literally have never studied studied philosophy or economy and just rant about their unfounded muh feeling opinions onto a microphone. That applies both to the left and right.

In the case of mass media, they are there to make profits, that is literally the purpose of companies. So, if the people with adquisitive power (the target consumer) is liberal, then companies will usually err on whatever the consumer prefers. Again, if times changed, companies would change their approach to ensure sells of conservative consumers. It is really no different from whatever house appliance you need to clean you sink or the bathroom.

They'll eventually grow out of it. I did.

>After all, reality has a liberal bias
What do you mean by this?

Also, I got the idea because I noticed that modern music is largely being spearheaded by minorities, namely blacks and hispanics, the two greatest common minorities in america. It started with rap music taking over the charts and today's billboard 100 #1 is a spanish song. I'm also sure you've noticed that many modern pop songs in the past few years have been spanish, namely despacito. I might be completely wrong but I feel like it's some form of transient liberal equity that is causing this to happen in music and social media.

The current state of politics is so backwards that most of the younger musicians I meet are usually center, right wing or apolitical. But yeah I'd wager most musicians in the past were more left leaning usually.
I dont think politics have much to do with how you make or perceive music though.
You can easily be very conservative but experimental and modern in art. It's 2 completely different things.

What about them?

I don't know, americans have such a weird interpretation of liberalism, they literally consider commies and liberals the same thing.

Creativity and openness, two important qualities in the arts, is strongly correlated with left leaning positions on politics. It also helps explain way artists tend to be completely dysfunctional on anything outside their craft.

All musicians are right wing, it's just that some of them pretend to be left wing for the image.

Is there any research on this?

This is already a shit b8 thread but
When you write music, you're not thinking shit like "I must preserve the past" or "I have to be experimental and modern"
You express what you want to express lol

It's just globalization.

>liberalism and conservatism
>not essentially the same thing

porky will be laughing his ass off all the way to the bank while you stupid lot keep entertaining this false dichotomy until the end of time. please read some political theory once in a while, Yea Forums.

Attached: 6132966F-F890-4305-B210-5EBEE091455A.jpg (1536x2048, 209K)

There are few more more closedminded people than right wing artists, and those are hard leftwingers. A hardcore marxist is no different from a religious zealot than a fascist nazi, their have zero self-criticism and all they do is perfect while the rest of the worl si always completely wrong.

No, because the point about militant thinking is not to criticize your own position. As Gramschi and Marx said, its more akin to war than actual intellectual debate. There is a "struggle" between ideas, there is no "dialogue" (two logos unfolding). If you didnt get the latter, I suggest you start educating yourself.

There’s plenty of psychological research on this. The big 5 personality traits

something I just pulled up real quick on google
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beautiful-minds/200811/are-conservatives-less-creative-liberals

but I have seen this idea expressed in various psychological and social science articles. just look around a bit.

>hardcore marxist
>zero self-criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-criticism_(Marxism–Leninism)

literally one of the core tenets of marxist-leninist ideology, read a fucking book for once you absolute american.

Most art and music is generally left because the left is more compassionate for the most part

Anytime a political thread is made, every single time it's this same commie spamming it about how communism is the answer to all of the world's problems

>Scientists are overwhelmingly leftists.
no they arent. a lot of scientists pretend to be left wing to appease their jewish handlers but most are libertarian.

Who cares if he's a communist? Go back to the 50s brainwashed mutt faggot.

this was my first post ITT. communists live under your bed!

Im not defending Marxism, I am just using their words to describe a factual phenomenon, policits is more about fighting that actual intellect. I despide the left precisely because they took Marx's and Gramsci's advise, which is sad, but effective.

You have never read Marx have you? Do you know what materialistic dialectic is? Do you understand the owner and slave dialectic? Have you read Hegel? Finally, I am not talking about Marx, I respect Marx as a thinker, I despide most of his zealots because they are precisely zealots, which is what he see today, irrational beings willing to betray their own fundamental tenants just to ensure their ideas prevail. Most marxist are infested with cognitive dissonances and wholie than thou attitude.

this has nothing to do with criticizing leninist ideology, it's just about interrogating state officials to make sure they uphold the party line LMAO

holier*

>pretending you're not the same guy
OH NO NO NO NO
Here's some things he says every single time
>"self-criticism principle"
>starts seething uncontrollably everytime america is brought up and calls americans "mutts"
>"dunning kruger"
>"liberals are right wing"
>"white nationalism is the status quo"

Attached: efe.jpg (1200x794, 299K)

Nope, schizo.

I can prove that at least one of those posts is not the same person you absolute fucking cringe retard.

Lmfao forgot that one
>"schizo"
>getting this mad that I exposed one of your discord tranny friends that shills this place everyday
Dilate

You rapidly jump to the conclusion that all those posts are from the same person because of whatever mental illness you have and we are on the wrong?

Please check yourself.

literal boomer detected

I believed this post
Wasn't from the same guy, and didn't respond to you
But you got extremely mad and flustered when I called out the other guy.
Strange, almost like it's a concentrated effort

Attached: 1e2.jpg (1224x471, 176K)

>pretend to be left wing

Except the more science you learn, the more you realize reality has a lefty bias.

And
>"boomer"
Lmao, imagine spending every day of your life spamming commie talking points on Yea Forums that get btfo'd every single time and thinking you're making progress

>There are people who unironically believe this

>le reality has a lefty bias meme
Why have nearly all functional societies in history been socially conservative then?

Dude there are 21 posters in this thread, you couldn’t prove anyone is the same guy if you tried. Chill the fuck out

You quoted another post of mine here assuming shit which is simply not true (because I am not the same poster) and the other post I had nothing to do with.See? Stop being such an ignorant imbecile and learn to read and understand arguments for their worth, not what you assume and expect other people are.

Please elaborate on this huge logical fallacy.

>You have never read Marx have you?
i have
>Do you know what materialistic dialectic is
yes
>Do you understand the owner and slave dialectic? Have you read Hegel?
yes and yes

i’m honestly not interested in listening to your anecdotes about supposed marxists, not without any evidence.

>his has nothing to do with criticizing leninist ideology
implying most modern marxists don’t agree with leninism

>j-just chill out ok?
Every single time a political thread is made
Watch for these terms(you can check the archives btw)
>dunning-kruger
>self criticism principle
>schizo
>liberals are right wing
You responded to my first post saying that you're not the same guy, I believed you and stopped responding to you, then you responded to my later post down the line, mad af, strange right?

you get called a schizo because you act like one

Because I am NOT the same guy you quoted as samefagging. Its not strange, you are a fucking idiot and you deserve to be told that because you are unable to argue. I am not even defending marxism or anything like it.

>stop recognizing patterns right now!
Lmao

>this unhinged metaposting
Consider lithium, I’m getting second-hand mental illness just from reading your posts.

Oh so you literally butted in for no other reason than to defend a guy that's been spamming his retardes politics on this board the entire week?

All of it. You can't innovate without questioning the status quo.

Communists live under your bed! BOO!

Every artistic and intellectual pursuit is dominated by left minded people. It's not a coincidence.

That's just the right.

based and truthpilled

Ian Curtis was conservative and he created a sound your soiboy bands can only rip off of

All musicians are conservative at heart when it comes to their paychecks...and much like other liberal hypocrites they love to bitch about the system that benefits them like the spoiled children they are

Science proved climate change was real
Science proved the Earth was older than 10,000 years
Science proved taking medicine/getting treatment was better than praying
Science proved that homosexuality occurs naturally within the animal kingdom, and was therefore natural

Should i continue?

>nature fallacy
>in the year of 2019

Attached: Where_26b7c5_6691842.jpg (1200x1359, 131K)

Has science also proven that gender is a social construct and there is actually more than 2 and that men and women are completely equal despite being born completely different?
Has science proven that certain races have different intelligence?

BUT THEY'RE CONSERVITIVE BECAUSE I SAID

ME

I SAID IT

IT'S TRUE

>something backed up by years of research, no pandering, etc
M-MUH FALLA-ACY

Probably not. Though many entertainers tend to be more left than right, there are perfectly logical explanations for this. A certain group of people have consolidated power in the entertainment industry and these people have an agenda to push. There is a massive social pressure on young people trying to make it in the industry to be ultra progressive, to an extreme extent. Young, impressionable minds are rewarded for spreading dogmatic progressive propaganda to the masses, and those who refuse to play along are pushed out. This phenomenon of Hollywood seemingly becoming more progressive by the minute is obviously not happening organically in the eyes of any rational thinker. Those that deny this are clearly more interested in confirming their own biases than they are in objective reality. Just look at all the anons in this thread that think art and politics are fundamentally related in any way. They’re completely separate entities and are only inorganically fused together to create an illusion that tricks masses of young people to cave to social pressure and be completely left behind if they don’t blindly accept every tenet of progressive dogma. Bottom line, creativity is something that you’re born with, while political beliefs are learned. Denying this is to deny reality itself and is, quite frankly, utterly retarded.

>Has science also proven that gender is a social construct

Well, is something that is socially defined. Science can show biological sex. Adopted child may not biologically be the offspring of the parents that adopts them, but is still considered their child (as per the social construct).

>and that men and women are completely equal despite being born completely different?

Strawman.

>Has science proven that certain races have different intelligence?

Depends how you define intelligence. If person A is better at solving Puzzle 1, and person B is better at solving Puzzle 2. Then person C comes along and decides Puzzle 2 should be the puzzle that defines "intelligence" then that makes intelligence a subject metric.

/pol/ btfo yet again.

*gender is something that is socially defined

>liberal
>conservative
You're saying it like it's a distinction. Also music is none of that, it's just organised sound. People give it meaning.

Attached: 1546695825609.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

You have no idea what you are talking about
Watch some TFM or Althype

Ah the vague "rebuttal" that doesn't actually provide any counterpoints. It's alt-right speak for "I forfeit"

Holy fuck based and truthpilled.

OMG I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Creativity does not require empathy and compassion you idiot

It should. When music gets overtly political, it creates division, which should never be the intention of music. I'll come out and say I'm conservative, I don't put politics in my songs, I might have a different viewpoint, but I don't judge people's music on their viewpoints. (To an extent of course) Everything is so political nowadays I just want to escape it. Whether someone is left or right doesn't really matter, unless they go about spatting their ideology around like a robot. Now obviously political music can't be stopped, but it's not very good or popular... It only has a positive impact on one faction.

Why won't you just name (((who))) they are?

>watch some e celeb psued streamer rant for an hour
no thanks bro

It does tho. Which is why almost all the good artists are lefties

I love seeing /pol/cels seethe.

And why is that? It’s because harmony and rhythm have lost their place, and music is now only style. It is just a collection of timbres for a whore to flash her tits to.

Capitalists.

tl;dr the usual muh j0000z in a more verbose way to save face

The discipline and determination it takes to learn an instrument and write music is conservative.

the only people who can escape politics are those with immense privilege.

Lmao why are all chapofags so delusional, you lack common sense

Science proved that transgenderism is a mental illness
Science proved that sub-saharan africans are more prone to violent and stabbing behaviors
Science proved that races should be categorized as subspecies

Yes, please continue

porky is another word for capitalists... i’m a marxist-leninist, and i fucking hate how “liberal” is seen as left-wing in the US.

I'm too busy to watch some neckbeard gamer talk about politics on youtube. Even if I weren't busy, that'd be the last thing I'd choose to do with my time.

Daily reminder that Beethoven was a liberal and there is nothing you can do about it.
>inb4 Wagner
Wagner wasn't right-wing either, he dressed up in women's clothing and perfumes and supported the republic, liberty and total art, not exactly right-wing.
>inb4 nationalism
In the context of history, that was liberal at best, but still very left-wing as opposed to monarchism.

Attached: g o d.jpg (542x261, 23K)

Any real communist would try to ban Yea Forums as it encourages "wrong think"

>Science proved that sub-saharan africans are more prone to violent and stabbing behaviors
>Science proved that races should be categorized as subspecies
kek, source?

Beethoven was a based incel.

Music is not political. It's sound waves.

What you DO with music, that's when politics start.

Free yourself from the pointless social polarization, and just enjoy music for what it is - sound waves that are pleasing to our monkey brains.

>>”liberals are right wing”
>implying this isn’t true

All of them would be conservative today

>wrong think
Orwell was a socialist, you stupid fuck. Stop watching Ben Shapiro.

>marxist-leninist
Feel free to get the fuck off our capitalist internet then.

Stupid anachronistic statement that cannot be proven or argued and irrelevant. Thanks for trying.

american liberals are not communists. communism is seen by most normies as a gross evil in the west. please grow out of your conspiracy theories.

The internet invented by government funding for a state program?

You'd think they'd learn that after more of their heroes are proven to be licentious dirtbags day in and day out. That's right, your ultra-progressive bleeding heart took advantage of someone sexually. The irony of the "progressive" turning the blind eye toward misogyny from the rap community. It's all laughably hypocritical and so typically liberal. You're all dishonest faggots.

>our capitalist internet
It's anarchistic if anything, at least in its original form. If it was capitalist then [PLEASE BUY MY USELESS PLASTIC GARBAGE MANUFACTURED BY POOR BROWN PEOPLE TO READ THE FULL POST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT]

i hope that’s not your actual result because if so i’ve lost a ton of respect for you. uneducated mong

You're doing exactly what pointed out.

>Science proved that transgenderism is a mental illness

Nope. Maybe you're referring to gender dysphoria, the cure for which is transitioning.

>Science proved that sub-saharan africans are more prone to violent and stabbing behaviors

Citation needed

>Science proved that races should be categorized as subspecies

Science didn't say "should". A higher percentage of adult asians tend to be lactose intolerant compared to adult europeans. No one's doubting that.

>Yes, please continue

Science proved that eating meat regularly results in heart disease
Science proved that there was no "great flood" of the magnitude described by the bible
Science proved CFCs were the cause of ozone depletion

wow this is totally news to me that capitalism surrounds us and we can’t help but live under it and consume “its” creations (it’s actually *people* who create things, by the way, not capitalism)

>Muh anti-semitism dogwhistle is everywhereeee
Take pills.

Ah yes, listen to someone forcing you to listen to others opinions, because he can't make them on his own.

>"YOU HATE CAPITALISM AND YET YOU BREATHE CHECKMATE"
the post.

bro just live outside of society

capitalism is a person and he makes all this great stuff I don't know what the fuss is about, my life is pretty good

that’s stupid for various reasons but i know you’re joking

Prove me wrong.

>PLEEEEASSSEEE DONT GIVE IT MEANING GUYS UNLESS IS NAZIS, SHWASHITKA'S, AND RACSIT SO BASED OMG BASEDBOY COMMIE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DILATE DILATE SEE MYGRAPH? HERE'S ANOTHER YOUTUBER RANTING

Based sciencefag owning there conservatards that cannot accept reality and their only source is conservative "media" and the Bible.

I don't watch that autist.
If you actually knew anything about the USSR, you'd know that the people there were severely limited in what they were allowed to have. Most western pop music was outright banned.

commies are the ones who say liberals and conservatives are the same. "nazis" call themselves conservatives. retard.

kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
>The current study builds on this research and examines the association between the 2-repeat allele and shooting and stabbing behaviors in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE (except when it doesn't align with my political ideology)

Based brando
Jesus created the Earth in 1776 stupid eurocuck

>Not getting Brandon's making fun of you
Classic.

the only meaningful political distinction in 2019 is pro-white vs anti-white. you either want white people to exist in 100 years or you want to let us go extinct. everything else is noise.

>If you actually knew anything about the USSR
>Most western pop music was outright banned.
Oh the horror
Because in reality they are both capitalists so in the end it doesn't make a crucial difference. They're both the status quo. Anarchists, communists, Nazis, all totalitarian systems etc. anything other than that is opposed to the status quo.

Attached: 1565096280227.jpg (488x525, 38K)

Much like religion, modern Americans are ignorant of what they profess to be their own beliefs. This is why a promiscuous woman can reconcile with herself about her past and her "beliefs" as a "Christian". Cultural Marxism has quite literally been injected into them since gradeschool and has since infiltrated Organized religion, all media etc.

Your bullshit race war isn't going to happen.

>Cultural Marxism
far right conspiracy

Thanks, I'll check it out.

>implying you need a race war to keep white people from going extinct
so you're anti-white, good to know.

hard to blame them, even though i adore mid-20th century western pop music. a lot of it is samey and just dripping in desperation for royalties. the pop music industry is historically wild west as FUCK, too. brutal what some producers and record execs have done to their own artists.

The internet that exists NOW is from capitalist companies building it out, and providing the actual hardware that makes it work. And, the government that created it wasn't socialist, marxist, it was capitalist, which is why they don't own or regulate it.

Again, feel free to get the fuck off our capitalist internet - and get rid of your capitalist built computer and software while you're at it. Everything you used to post your lame comments was possible because of capitalism.

Maybe in your head, schizo.
>Cultural Marxism
ahahahakek was waiting for somebody to say this.

Attached: 1529639127428.png (654x767, 277K)

i want white people to still exist in 100 years but only because white twinks are the best for breeding

take your schizo shit back to stormfront methhead
I'm white and think your scum.

White people aren't going extinct you fucking moron.

So they are becoming a minority

The internet isn't just cell phones, you fucking crybaby. The internet is based on the backbone cables, that are built, owned, and maintained by capitalist corporations.

stop reading /pol/ and start learning what marxism ACTUALLY is and what its followers actually believe, you intellectually lazy fraud.

Feel free to lick my boots boy. Yeah that's it get em real nice and clean. Good, good.

>Cultural Marxism

Attached: 14e.jpg (483x695, 22K)

Still crying like a little bitch about capitalism but still sucking up the gravy from it, like the little piggy you are.

>invoking fairness when characterizing the right
???
because i don't want people who look like me to stop existing? that's perfectly natural and healthy. you're sick and self-hating for wanting to disappear from the earth.
literally every white country has a birth rate below 2.0, yet rising populations on net. this has been studied by pew research and many others. we have about 100 years on a global scale.

"TRIGGERED AS FUCK"
the user

How's Bezos jizz taste?

>Everything you used to post your lame comments was possible because of capitalism.
mfw currently posting on an iphone, the product of government funding and not the wonderful free market

Attached: 5F11273D-714D-420A-AE8C-475FBFF2FC87.jpg (834x1968, 125K)

I cant imagine being you. I’m glad I don’t have to.

>reality has a liberal bias
Probably the most retarded cliche talking point I’ve ever heard. Reality has no bias, that’s why is called reality

>I’ll just allege anti-semitism so I don’t have to confront my own biases being challenged
okay

This is unironically the most brainlet meme I've ever seen in my life
It literally justifies the white nationalist's position

>Oh the horror

If you unironically hate western music, then what the fuck are you doing on this board? Most western pop music is made by your beloved liberals

You're full of shit, take it somewhere else.

How does Marx's dead cock taste?

Left liberals have been dominating music forever with some socialists and "socialists" sprinkled in here and there. Hard left and right have their niches, but generally arent creative. Conserveatives basically have nothing. Reactionarys same deal unless you want to umbrella classical with them. So yes music is more liberal, but music is often universal which you can maybe say is "liberal" Stop with the superiority complex because of your pseudo tribes based on politics.

>because i don't want people who look like me to stop existing?
most narcissistic question ever asked? you’re probably ugly as fuck

No, actually in the vast majority of cases the cure is just time, proving that it’s a matter of confusion. Far too many end up wanting to transition back, but by then their bodies are forever ruined. It is not a cure, and it should certainly be unavailable until your frontal lobe is fully developed in the early 20s

You're fucking insane. Other races existing doesn't mean white people won't. Go outside retard.

Sure thing bud, it's not like the tenets of Marxism slowly being applied to academia could be easily proven or anything like that. It's not like black people that haven't read a book or can even read at a 9th grade level started spouting academic terms like "White Privilege" which was borne out of Marxist thinktanks and then disseminated on college campuses and on MTV. Surely these illiterate negroes who've only shown disdain for learning in the past, had taken it upon themselves to read the writings of faux-academics.

>It literally justifies the white nationalist's position
Maybe in your schizo mind lmao. Nobody owes you anything. Are you scared or something?

Attached: 1529211205451.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

Oh, you're the "responds with nonsense" guy.

Fuck off, "responds with nonsense" guy.

>uninformed glue sniffing hick rants that boil down to racism
shocking

>If you unironically hate western music, then what the fuck are you doing on this board?
You changed the phrase. You originally said western POP music. What's up with that? I don't like manufactured top 40 pop hits, no.
>Most western pop music is made by your beloved liberals
Exactly, made by greedy capitalists. And they're your beloved liberals, apparently.

So according to the meme, the smarter position is to get wiped out because you wiped some other people in the past?

the only reason europe will still have people is because of immigrant populations who have a sustainable birthrate + net immigration. the UN calls this demographic refreshment
>projection

Attached: YfOF7Kn.gif (684x784, 611K)

see like the user originally said: literally read what Marxism ACTUALLY is and not what you got spoonfed on /pol/ or whatever shit degenerate page you visit daily to fuel your schizophrenia.

No it doesn't, go have kids with some white girl if you're so worried. No one's stopping you but your own toxic self.

>We just want to be treated like normal people! We want just want to get married, not like have sex with kids or something...spread AIDS through promiscuity...none of that, just bake the cake bigot!

Attached: dogenerates.jpg (1300x956, 256K)

capitalism is an all-consuming dystopia, currently we have no choice but to exist under it reap both its benefits (which marx acknowledged, not that you’ve actually read him) and its sorrows. it’s not practical to pack up all your shit and go live in the woods, since the psychosocial effects of living under capitalism will obviously still be there. this is all super basic shit, dude, i don’t know why anyone needs to explain this to you.

not an argument, coward

Reminder that people here only hate Brandon because he reminds them of themselves

he hates white people, he's nothing like me

>mtv
actual boomer detected
mtv hasn't been relevant in decades

Im not a white nationalist retard, Im not even white
The meme is just pants on head retarded, you do realise that wns are wns in the first place because they're afraid of getting replaced?

>wiped out
Oh, you make being a minority sound so dramatic. Relax, buddy, nobody is going to hunt you down. Don't go shooting up some schools, please.

hey user

what’s marxism?

No one has said that.

*under it and reap both

>look at this imaginary scenario I have in my head!!
>and how DARE people do stuff! that's wrong!

Attached: No! NO! NO! Stop doing that to your body! Stop making your own decisions as a person! Stop referring (291x344, 85K)

Kek wtf is wrong with you, can you stop being passive agressive for one second instead of making non-arguments

GUYS LOOK! LOOK! ANOTHER GRAPH!

They're fucking idiots then. I don't care about their insane victim complex and racist pathology.

Yes being a minority in general isnt good

marxism is when women won't sleep with me because jews

>is when da JOOS do bad thing and wipe out muh white pepol

Attached: 654654654654.png (1000x432, 165K)

>hey guys can we please have just one small country in the entire world where white people still exist in 100 years?
>no not even all of europe, i'd be okay with just one shitty little country
>NO YOU FUCKING EVIL NAZI BIGOT RACIST EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY MUST BE UNIVERSALLY BROWN FUCK YOU

Attached: eab.gif (600x502, 54K)

*yawn*

Ok? I called out the meme for being retarded, this has nothing to do with you, why are you such an emotional child?

I miss when Yea Forums wasn't a stormfront colony. Legit Cletus tier shit in here.

Elaborate?

Why don't you explain what it actually is. Cultural Marxism is just a short-hand for the social and cultural application of Marxist thought or to reach an end politically which aligns with Marxism. You speaking as if it is something that doesn't exist is what is intellectually-fraudulent. Go on, you can be honest once in your life and admit that it exists.

Attached: gramsci.jpg (450x689, 51K)

no ethnic group on the planet deserves their own ethnostate. it’s an inherently racist and violent concept, history has shown this. now go do your math homework.

>look at another scenario i just completely imagined in my mind

Attached: 1550050306780.gif (359x202, 1.91M)

maybe europeans shouldn't have colonized and exploited the rest of the world if they didn't want the people they impoverished to show up at their borders looking for better economic opportunities

It doesn't. You never read that book and heard it name dropped on /pol/.

When did I ever say anything close to that?

but the world will be really boring and lame if everyone looks the same. please just let one country in the world close their borders, why must we become universally brown?

Have you actually read that book before, user? Somehow I really doubt it.

you said you're okay with white people going extinct.

This

Blame the newfag normies, trumpfags and actual fucking psychopaths and schizophreniacs fucking up this place for the past few years

Attached: 1566424907085.png (776x411, 22K)

That's up to individuals whether or not they want to be with other races. Why should we oppress people based on some bs romanticism of purity?

Because it’s not a big deal unless you’re racist. There will always be white people who prefer mating with other white people regardless, quit your fearmongering.

What's the big deal about white people still existing? I don't give a fuck if my grandchildren are brown but white people are inherently racist so they'll still flock together even without an ethnostate

>Cultural marxism doesn't exist
>here's a meme about how critiquing capitalism culturally using Marxist arguments isn't cultural Marxism
Lol embarrassing

White people are never going extinct, you fucking meth-heads.

Attached: 1524404610994.jpg (724x948, 609K)

maybe you should read a history book commie retard stalin literally forced white people to breed with non-whites or undergo sterilization

Conservative.

The problem with liberalism is that it's constantly shifting the goalposts on what is and isn't progressive. Yesterday's progressivism is today's bigotry. There are hundreds of years of artists who would be considered conservative by modern progressives. Today's progressive artists will be considered bigots 100 years from now. It's a never ending crusade against tradition.

I said that you were full of shit and to take your bullshit somewhere else. I said nothing about this stupid shit about white people going extinct(we're not), or hating them. Retard.

>Marxist arguments
not that you have any idea what that constitutes because you’ve never read marx before

>Still crying

it's literally just putting up a wall around one small part of the entire earth and saying
>you guys can have all that stuff, we just want to do our own thing in here, sorry but please leave us alone
why is that so immoral?
white people in every country have a shrinking population. others have done the math but in general the only white groups with a net positive growth are religious extremist groups which happen to be majority white
because the world will be extremely boring and dull if everyone looks the same and we lose beautiful characteristics like naturally colored eyes

What the fuck are you talking about? Lol this is a new one from you guys

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just the general Majority vs minority dynamic which Im sure youre aware of. Its all we can really base this on besides the conjecture of what MAY happen if whites become of a significant minority in their origin areas.

Marxism: yet another jew who didn't want to pay his taxes

Imagine not identifying as your race in 2019
LOL get with the program you fucking luddite
All of your brown allies sure are

>>here's a meme about how critiquing capitalism culturally using Marxist arguments isn't cultural Marxism
It literally isn't, you fucking moron. Read what Marxism is and what "Cultural Marxism" is (hint: it's a load of horseshit). Stop playing semantic games because that's not how it works. I bet you think national socialists were socialists, the democratic republic of North Korea is democratic and pineapples are fucking apples too, huh?

>(we're not)
we literally meet the criteria for endangered

Some countries don't want to do that. Not everyone's a white nationalist obsessed with their racial identity like you.

>All of your brown allies sure are
this can be explained by lack of class consciousness

Shut up, Faggot.

>Race is an unscientific concept, experts say
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Go the fuck outside unironically. You sound mental.

WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE

Attached: 13F7E738-F5C6-4DE1-ACE9-2FE522823BB7.jpg (1536x2048, 293K)

If you want an ethnostate, lock you and all your retarded friends in a bunker and start fucking

>because the world will be extremely boring and dull if everyone looks the same and we lose beautiful characteristics like naturally colored eyes

Attached: 2833587-t_901_what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_112.jpg (400x400, 54K)

i just want literally one country that protects white people, i hope trump takes greenland and then we secede from the US. yeah i know that's not gonna happen, i know we're fucked, i'm totally blackpilled. white people are going extinct and there's probably nothing i can do about it, but that doesn't mean i have to like it.

even japanese people are going extinct, the world is so fucking bleak.
ever heard of ruby ridge?

Attached: 1534235654.jpg (252x200, 13K)

Protecting your eye color to own the libs

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Not peer reviewed, and doesn't account for variables of upbringing, socioeconomic status, norother health traits. A single case correlation doesn't equal causation.

This is like the time conservahicks started a worldwide movement against $0y without realizing that plants contain phytoestrogen and not actual estrogen.

>uninformed cum-guzzling coastfaggot rants that boil down to meaningless platitudes about equality and fairness
not shocking
Do you only take the bourgeois position of making fun of the poor when it comes to Whites or do you have disdain for poor Browns and Blacks too? I'm just curious, seems like "hick" is an OK pejorative to you " people " but you flinch when anyone says "Welfare Queen" or "Lazy Mexican". Once again, very hypocritical and explicitly anti-White. Hmm. Interesting.

why do you care so much about whites continuing to exist after you're dead? how does that affect you at all?

>even japanese people are going extinct, the world is so fucking bleak.
yes we’re all very well aware of how deeply in bed white nationalists have been with the chinese and the japanese

Attached: oDHh7fv.jpg (1591x3502, 983K)

We're allowed to say hick because it causes you to absolutely seethe lol

>even japanese people are going extinct,
what in THE FUCK are you talking about?

>i just want literally one country that protects white people
It's not going to happen because ethnostates are retarded, white people is a fucking broad term that not even you stormfag /pol/tards cannot agree upon, they don't need fucking protection. Just fucking take your pills or quit the baiting, dude.

Lmao the JIDF is really strong in this thread

>fuck white people I hope you get extinct
>great replacement just a conspiracy theory goy!

There's billions of white people dumbass

You can say X means Y as much as you'd like but I'll take a look at how your political thought has actually affected the real world, such as increased violence against Whites: the supposed ire of all the oppressed and the bourgeois despite Jews making up 40 percent of billionaires at 2 percent of the US population and Asians typically out-earning Whites per capita in their own nation.

White people aren't endangered but I wish they were

>everyone is the same (including me)
>i feel like i don't belong
lmao

>muh eritage

user please, use the politically correct term: conservahick

Jews are white

OH, WE GOT A GRAPH AND A MEME NOW

HOYL FUCK WE'RE GETTING EDUCATED HERE GUYS WOOWWEEEEEE

First track i dropped since i got out of prison this year im always dropping more tracks honest feedback would be greatly appreciated! soundcloud.com/capoflex/honey-i-spent-the-rent-money

i just want the world to be beautiful and diverse and interesting, not all bleak and homogeneous, thinking about the future of humanity makes me feel very depressed.
japan has an amazing and unique culture, but they're opening their borders and now 1 in 8 adults in tokyo is non-japanese.
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-05-22/japan-begins-experiment-of-opening-to-immigration

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/10/national/coming-age-1-8-new-adults-tokyo-not-japanese-ward-figures-show/

>lol why are you afraid of white people going away
Then move to a nigger ghetto or some minority neighbohood you fucking hypocritical scum

I'm muslim, bruv. Thanks for bringing all of us together.

>immigration means extinction
wtf is wrong with you dipshits

Refer to my previous post until you get it. And if you still don't, then you're hopeless.

>Teen Mom isn't relevant to teen girls and other associated Reality TV trash
Hmm out-of-touch boomer detected I think
youtube.com/watch?v=qeYpvV3eRhY
Try again, faggot.

5 shekels have been deposited into your account

What would that do? Humour me.

>one population shrinks
>another population grows
>one goes away
>the other is there
oh wait that's a conspiracy even though it's based on mainstream statistics oops

>WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO VENEZUELA
Shut the fuck up, boomer.
It has to be bait, it just has to. Nobody is that fucking delusional.

Didn't you get the memo, natives being REPLACED. Even tho replacement implies removal, and no natives are actually being removed. BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ME THIS ISN'T SLOW GENOCIDE!

[hand running intensifies]

That's literally classed as genocide

I wish lmao. Where do I apply to get money from da joos? Anybody know? I wanna spread le ebul white ppl propaganda and get paid.

Allowing the state to control the means of production through empowering the proletariat (Whoever the Marxist sees as the proletariat, conveniently enough) which in the US would not be the right-leaning tradesmen but spoiled Sociology majors who are dissatisfied with their job prospects for their chosen field.

I miss when retardera chapo discord trannies didn't invade this place

Japan has 100 million plus Japanese people on a tiny island, get over your hysteria. The world is also overpopulated and boomer birth rates were abnormally high (hence the name baby boom)

Very original, user. We get it, it's da juice. You don't even have to say it by this point.

you're out here crying like the government is going to mandate that everyone have mixed race children. you've got yourself worked up over a fiction you've created entirely.

thanks for answering my questions

the words don't matter, the fact is that all white countries have a birth rate below 2.0 yet net population growth, and doing the math shows that white people will virtually cease to exist in the blink of an eye historically speaking.

i hope op is fucking satisfied with his thread

Where?

>racist pathology
Imagine being such a pussy you think being aware of race is a pathology lmfaooooo in 2019 no less!!

You are absolutely clueless.

Attached: 1549221845976.jpg (611x630, 68K)

Dude you're fucking 40+. Teen Mom is like 10 years old.

>da JOOS
Hi JIDF

jews don’t deserve an ethnostate either, dumbfuck. against, it’s inherently a racist and violent concept; most people on the far-left are against israel if you weren’t aware.

Hey man where do I apply to get money from da joos while I do le white genocide

Tell that to Zimbabwe then paragon of virtue

So do left wingers here have any actual arguments or just passive agression and romanticist ad hominems?

jewish culture will cease to exist if the small minority of jews on earth continue to spread out and intermarry. you want jews to go extinct?

*again, it’s inherently a racist concept
fuck autocorrect

it's clear these /pol/ loonies never leave the house

Still waiting for a counterargument instead of a >"nu uh dats not REAL marxism, dats not what it meens, dats /pol/ *vomits shit from mouth*"

>white people are basically responsible for 90% of all scientific advances
>they are the only people who actually contribute to country's budget instead of leeching of welfare
>somehow their extinction won't matter
LOL

are you implying that zimbabwe’s government is far-left or that it’s an ethnostate?

>extinction

Attached: 1566942151070.png (965x636, 94K)

There is no extinction you schizophrenic retard. Go to /x/.

bro i just want the world to be diverse and beautiful and forcing me to even look at brown people is destroying that and that's why trump (who is not a racist btw) is president

When did I say anything about the apparent extinction happening? Are you literally mentally disabled? I feel bad about calling you a retard now.

You literally don't know the definition and correct meaning of the terms you're using, you dumb fuck.

>failure to mathematically extrapolate trends into the future
are you being dishonest or are you actually retarded?

I'm sure you've read every book by Pat Buchanan and or every book published by a White Nationalist to form your beliefs about Conservatism or White Nationalism, right? Cause you're just THAT intellectually-disciplined.

Marxism is when the government does stuff. The more stuff the government does the more Marxier it is

Guys the cultural marxists came in my house and killed my family

You need to go back in.

They are useful idiots of the neoliberalal establishment which keeps pushing globohomo
There can't be any better and worse culture when there is only one culture, everyone will be finally equal

Show me 1 (one) source that shows that white people will be extinct, schizo.
>inb4 durr it's just simple math
That's not how it works, honey.

Yeah, there's something wrong. Poor thing. It must be a living hell to be that disabled, but somehow, unaware of it. Bless anons heart.

>we're
Jews aren't White, intellectually or genetically

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU

youtube.com/watch?v=SbjciJvacXY

anti-whites will call what you're saying a conspiracy and then turn around and say the same thing (but it's a good thing)

>assuming it'll drop to 0
>not realizing the world is already overpopulated and boomer era birth rates were an aberration

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

Attached: 1525552135855.jpg (480x481, 32K)

>globohomo

Where can I join globohomo. Does globohomo have a homopage? Would I have to trek across the globo to become part of this homovoment?

>Jews dindu nuffin goy

Attached: 1562730671752.png (1440x900, 1.06M)

yeah the neoliberal establishment is propping up movements to overthrow itself lmao

You putting Cultural Marxism in quotes tells me all I need to know about you, commie faggot.

Show me ONE source that actually proves white genocide won't happen

The neoliberal establishment is propping up fake progressives like Liz Warren or "Trump-Beaters" like Biden who has dementia in order to maintain the status quo

Why should someone be a communist instead of a liberal if all you can promise is the same but worse?

Why is (((diversity))) only being pushed in majority white countries?

Well you sure don't seem to be educating them on that subject and are instead driving their tribal instinct into overdrive. When Fascism returns to Europe, it will be your fault.

>here's a bunch of graphs and statistics that I absolutely cannot read properly or contextualise so I'll just make up imaginary scenarios myself in my fucked up schizophrenic mind guys the joos are literally MURDERING precious white babies (not mine) oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

Attached: 1549574837239.jpg (1800x1800, 557K)

I'm not Jewish, lol. I was talking about me, and other white people.

>(((experts))) say
Hmm (((expert))) doesn't mean much when literal communists are allowed to peddle their thoughts in academia

Why are mossad shills not even remotely trying to be subtle?

Read a paragraph of text that wasn't written by a deluded /pol/tard for once, dumbfuck schizo. It's for your own sanity.
>no u
I thought so.

Attached: 1548485133385.jpg (720x542, 65K)

Get off the internet, boomer.

Guess that means fascists shouldn't be allowed in Academia either, since your nightmarishly soft brain equates the two

>doesn't account for variables that are in accordance with my juvenile political ideology in a case related to genetics and biology
lol embarrassing

What is this retarded meme trying to prove? That West got completely cucked in last 50 years and deserves to be destroyed?

>LOL yall going extinct
>wtf I didnt mean it you schizo, go outside

>niggers and lefitsts calling other people thin skinned
Lmao your lack of self awareness is astonishing

Go dilate Troon

Not very empathetic of you

>The overall fertility rate among non-Hispanic white women in 2017 was 1.666. The rate for this group did not rise above the replacement level in any of the states
Source: minnpost.com/second-opinion/2019/01/u-s-fertility-rate-continues-to-decline-reaching-lowest-level-in-40-years/
>number of non-hispanic whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population

>math
197,285,202*(1.66/2.0)^x=1
x = 102.507
(number of generations)

yes, that's a long time, but it ignores the increasingly (compounding) low birth rate and simply extrapolates now into the future. for a more accurate prediction, you would factor in the downward slope of the birth rates. additionally, you would factor in outbreeding. this is just for the US, but it's worse in most european countries. regardless, it shows that unless bithrates increase, total extinction is an inevitability.

Jews have never been and will never be White, no matter how many time you or other Jews post it. I bet you called yourselves Russians before you slaughtered them too, rats that you are.

>So much for the tolerant left

>they are not even denying it anymore

Attached: jexp8e5f3ug01.jpg (1024x1282, 196K)

Attached: QwOpRa8.png (693x487, 10K)

Your post said nothing you dishonest faggot. ALl you said was that blank isn't blank. It's because you know you're full of shit so you go back to the tired "it's a conspiracy goy!" argument.

Its telling how every political discussion, if left to go long enough, ends up being a shit-flinging between white people about whether they should be ok becoming an increasingly smaller minority in their own nations and whether they should be ok being demographically replaced entirely.

Lmao you are not even denying you are a fucking hypocrite
Pathetic

twitter.com/GoldyHA/status/1165723709618843648

Nazis should be genocided desu

OH MAN ANOTHER GRAPH

>in 1984
kek well I guess the earth is flat as well because that's what they said a thousand years ago

In many ways chapoids are actually based cause they're really good at further radicalising us crackers

How am I a hypocrite for making fun of you for being a schizophrenic retard

You're arguing with people that believe you can become a woman if you chop your dick and mangle it into a hole that you have to keep from closing with constant dilation. It's a lost cause, take solace in the fact that most liberal scum are mentally-deficient sad sacks that end up committing suicide or living a life of self-hatred and self-medication.

am i a nazi if i want my grand kids to resemble me?
see pic

Attached: eE0dYUB.png (672x491, 8K)

Yes

Shut the fuck up, boomer newfag.

OH MAN ANOTHER GRAPH

okay why is that immoral

Because you only make fun of whites

why can't you say it? Is it because of the old adage about a Jew being called Jew? It's ok to be a Jew, just stop trying to subvert, I know it's difficult for you.

Because you the big gay

The nice part of dwindling white numbers is that white leftists will nearly cease to exist before the more right inclined whites

>high school biology textbooks
I guess the entirety of history is a simple little timeline as well since that's in my high school textbook lmao

The entire advertisement and entertainment industries sure are trying to push the meme and since women are the focal point for 99% of advertising and some advertisements are state-sponsored, it's closer to his idea of truth than your idea of fiction.

Go chop of your dick faggot

Ya that's because it's funny If I wanted to bully nigs I would but exactly 0 of them are in this thread

where's your competing and more recent study to show that scientists don't believe there is a biological reality underlying popular ideas of race?

I'm not a caricature, no matter how hard you try to imagine it, boomer retard. Now an hero.

>incelism added in
Oh fucking boy

Pretty based ngl

>post MTV news from a few years ago
>That's like 10 years old!
>Shows that are 10 years old don't have current seasons, what are you talkign about!
>South Park is 20+ years old! Hardly relevant goy!

>anti-white kike is also a white knight
Imagine my shock

>you don't follow my schizophrenic propaganda-fuelled narrative, so you MUST be a jew
Great logic, /pol/tard.

No, I make fun of the white right wing equivalent of SJWs, you people. At this point, on Yea Forums, you guys are faaaaaar worse with your whining and agenda pushing.

This, trying to bring any facts to them is completely pointless

You've still yet to define them in an attempt to educate the ignorant though, faggot

not really honestly. hitler made some decent paintings and he was a pretty unsympathetic person.

You guys just constantly parrot the same verbal diahhorea you read on that shitty board of yours, huh? Can you ever summon up an original thought or paragraph in your shitty nightmare-fuelled schizophrenic existence?

Plenty of good musicians were total pieces of shit in those departments though.

>white right wing equivalent of SJWs
Doesn't exist, comparing anti sjws and sjws is like comparing science and magic
>you people. At this point, on Yea Forums, you guys are faaaaaar worse with your whining and agenda pushing
Except they have virtually no influence outside of Yea Forums, go anywhere else on the internet and it's filled with insane leftists

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, literally read a fucking dictionary or the Wiki page and its sources, lazy and intellectually dishonest retard.

PENIS

Talent is different from creativity. For example, this guy directly recreates photos with pencil. Talented, yes, but bringing nothing new to the table

Attached: 6-pencil-drawing-deniro-canavarro.jpg (660x774, 110K)

You're mentally-Jewish, simp

>hitler made some decent paintings

Attached: 0dlmWmY.png (723x290, 328K)

Says the NPC that parrots what mainstream PC media tells him

AI sorts genetic information into categories based on distance which map onto sociological races with 100% accuracy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
>Stripped of identifying information, correct assignment to the continent of origin (Africa, Asia, or Europe) with a mean accuracy of at least 90% required a minimum of 60 Alu markers or microsatellites and reached 99%–100% when ⩾100 loci were used.

You're mentally ill.

>Two Jewish pedophiles in one image
Yikes. That's a bit problematic. Alter your image please.

So you can't, as I expected
Typical coward

You have no influence because you spew hateful nonsense and most people are revolted by it

>Here's a meme about fragility when it was my political group that tried to force a sports team to change their name due to my obvious fragility
Wew interesting meme buddy!

More buzzwords, parroting and imagining scenarios, great job.
holy kek what a hilarious LARP moment

lol fascists aren't allowed in Academia retard or haven't you noticed what happens when even someone slightly right-wing espouses their views in academia? Dishonest faggot is dishonest, the sun rises and sun sets.

>you spew hateful nonsense and most people are revolted by it
You mean Jewish organizations like SPLC and ADL which want to control speech? Most of this stuff is common sense.

What the fuck has this thread turned into

Stormfront dementia and people telling them to piss off

Most people are mindless drones

Says the idiot who didn't refute a single point

Die commie scum

The deeper one's love, the deeper one's hate. The more one loves his family, the more he hates whose who threaten them. Hate does not exist randomly. Hate could not exist if love did not exist first.

I'm white, you are not my family. I despise you and don't want your violent ideology.

>I'm (((white)))
Sure you are

The media has taught you to hate yourself and your kin. You're not "left-wing," you're a xenophiliac.

English actually.

fair enough. still, i dont think empathy or compassion is really required for creativity. you can be a sociopath and still have creative or interesting ideas. creativity doesnt really stem from empathy.

>Angloids continue to sink Europe

/pol/ has taught you the reason you're a virgin are jews and immigrants. Pathetic.

I'm married. I care about the world my children and grandchildren will inherit.

>lol virgin
You really ran out of ammo now lmao

>being married in 2019
lol

They'll be brown, and you'll deserve that for being a racist cunt.

And there it is. Over 400 posts into the thread and he finally shows his hand.

and the mask comes off.

>white genocide is not real
>your children will be brown
Pure doublethink in action

/pol/ was right again

Racists deserve their worst nightmare. Just karma. Nothing actually wrong with the act itself, but it breaks your poor meth rattled heart to see it so I wish it on all white nationalists.

>if you wish to have a stable homogeneous country you deserve to get blacked
Not even subtle now kike

If you think people of other races living near you is somehow bad, you're a racist and yes, you deserve it since it makes you suffer.

I have a PhD from a top 20 university. Not that it matters, just breaking your little narrative.

I'm sure you do, larper.

You still haven't said why it's immoral to want your grandchildren to look like you.

How many non-white people live in your neighborhood? Speak for yourself.

Bruh I have grandparents who lived near gypsy settlements and they were absolute scum, literally no one liked them.

>its evil to want the genetics of your progeny to be of a certain lineage
>that is why I want genetics of your progeny to be of a different lineage