3x3 4x4 5x5 collages

rec, rate, guess what each other is good at

Attached: collage.php.jpg (900x900, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnJqGMW4yts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9ET61y4Ow
tapmusic.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi pop, wow wishbone ash is a throwback nice. f(x) is so good too i know we've talked about em before. do you have any new groups you like? i've been very very out of the loop
also rn i'm listening to Tori Amos for the first time it's good

Attached: week.jpg (1000x1000, 374K)

have you tried bvndit
youtube.com/watch?v=TnJqGMW4yts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9ET61y4Ow

i think we'll get some more pretty great stuff from them in the future

Good at consoling recently widowed women

Good at prostate milking

Attached: collage (1).jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

AYY IT'S A RED LIGHT

that's some pretty lewd guesses famfam

I thought that was a rufus post for a second there

Attached: collage.php.jpg (1000x1000, 376K)

Ayy how'd you like The Goats

+++nick drake
+bluetile

Attached: chart.png (696x696, 1.09M)

liked it a lot, sometimes the flow felt like a more restrained Ice Cube but I really liked the whole narrative feel of the album

hell yeah Selvaggina, great live recording

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 617K)

based :) probably my fav coil desu, just so good

My biggest Yea Forums-related sin is never having listened to David Bowie, Kate Bush, Nick Drake, OR King Crimson.
+++ #1 Record
+Clouds Taste Metallic
How's that Sunny Day Real Estate album? I never really gave them a listen outside Diary even though I love it.
++Doppelgangaz
++Swirlies

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 560K)

I'm not huge on Diary but I really like How it Feels to be Something On. Diary feels a bit one dimensional I guess? How it Feels is less angsty, less edgy, more mature, more melodic. Just really good songwriting, and still the same gripping lyrics from Jeremy.
It's cool to see Rob Sonic on someone's chart, I don't really care for that album but the Sanity Annex is an overlooked gem

>How it Feels is less angsty, less edgy, more mature, more melodic. Just really good songwriting, and still the same gripping lyrics from Jeremy
Shit, that's going to be my next listen then. I'm not big at all on things under the emo genre (though I do like more stuff that's post-hardcore and Diary felt like it had more of that to it than other emo I've heard and not been able to stomach), as in I can count the number of emo albums I like on one hand, and the way you describe it makes it sounds like it's the opposite of a lot of emo that I just can't enjoy.
And I like that Rob Sonic album pretty well, but yeah, Sanity Annex is fantastic and something I'd put well above the RS album. Same goes for pic related from the other group he worked as a part of, though I do like Sanity Annex a bit more than this as well.

Attached: folder.jpg (500x500, 126K)

Yeah HMM is solid
It's a shame Rob never got his big break, even being signed to Def Jux he stayed completely under the radar. The popularity of HMM pales in comparison to Aesop's solo albums too, which is unfortunate because stylistically the two are so similar any fan of Aesop would appreciate Rob.
What's your last.fm boss man?

mott the hoople - all the young dudes
manic street preachers - everything must go

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 661K)

Tim Buckley - Happy Sad

Attached: topsters2 (2).png (892x892, 241K)

i dont have the 3x3 format you guys have

Attached: 2222222.jpg (3264x3264, 2.9M)

Good at getting friendzoned. Based Wishbone Ashe by the way

Attached: collage (1).jpg (900x900, 387K)

Use tapmusic.net/ newfag

This is tranny core

yikes

bazed love is overtaking me