Why does krautrock sound so modern compared to other rock from the same era

Why does krautrock sound so modern compared to other rock from the same era

Attached: Neu2_albumcover (1).jpg (300x293, 12K)

because the germans completely understood that if they wanted to make a clean break from their unfavorable past they had to invent the future

Because it directly influenced punk/post-punk, which directly influenced modern indie?

Neu! in particular made the decision to make rock music divorced from its roots in blues, which is why it's still fresh to this day

>unfavorable past
The Germans did nothing wrong though

Neu! is based. Fuck blues.

Attached: toptenbio_1064x.jpg (1064x1129, 138K)

Because it manages to achieve that rare balance of being completely simplistic yet still up its own ass about its “vital importance”band the “avant-garde“ aspects of mid-tempo 4/4 drum beats.

based krauts

Attached: Michael_rother_2007-11-14_live2.jpg (800x634, 77K)

t. juden

Attached: 1566145976105.png (821x661, 470K)

because Krautrock that would make your mother blush uses a lot of tape edits

Nope.
Just not buying the “so modern” meme.
They played basic chords over basic drumbeats, and somehow that’s SO REVOLUTIONARY? Please.
Neu! was basic bitch shit and so is modern stuff. There’s nothing innovative about being dumb.

faggot retard

But not wrong.

t. bluesfag

dumb bitch

a member of the ignorati.

fuck blues

Ok, fuck Blues. Never said anything about that.
Doesn’t mean their shit isn’t completely simplistic and dumb. It’s basic chords over 4/4 beats. That’s all.
If you think that’s deep or somehow original, you’re fucking stupid.

faggot

>he can't into minimalism

I play this album all the time in my car. It's great driving music.

I made a compilation of all the Neu! motorik tracks specifically for driving and it is simply mindblowing to drive to

nice digits btw

and that's a perfectly good base for the rest of the song to develop off, which is why krautrock influence is so strong in modern prog and psych

The generation that's going to save us from stagnation. I like Neu! but you guys are sheeple

nice

This, history is written by ""the winners""

(((the winners)))

Gay and ignorant

based

Go home

It's literally not even rock lol

It's better than rock.