"difficult to understand" "normie filter" music is a retarded concept

"difficult to understand" "normie filter" music is a retarded concept

if tha majority cant enjoy a song on its first listen, the song is shit

Attached: ahem.jpg (357x336, 19K)

What's Yea Forums's thoughts on fried bologna?

Attached: fried-bologna-sandwich-recipe-1-990x550.jpg (990x550, 129K)

>t. a filtered normie brainlet

Weird Al has far better singles

Never tried it. Sounds good

kek

most people have bad taste. this is true in every medium

Is this an angloid thing? Wtf

>if it’s not popular it CAN’T be good
You must have loved the VMAs last night bro.

This faggot again? You got btfo last thread, pussy. You're just a psudo-intellectual philistine who doth protest too much. You have no idea what you're talking about. Fuck off with your garbage opinions.

Its actually primarily a negroid behavior.

>The Avengers are the best cinema creation
>McDonalds is the best cuisine in the history of mankind

That's not what I said.

Basically, pretending to enjoy terrible music by claiming that "everyone else just doesn't get it" is fucking cringe and you're not interesting if you listen to albums that no one fucking enjoys

>the music you listen to is terrible because I dont get it!
You mad. Cry moar, brainlet.

Name one (1) album that “no one fucking enjoys”, not even the people who made it or the record company that paid to release it.

edgy neets status: exposed

Pink Floyd - The Final Cut

not everyone likes the same music, brainlet. caring what other people think of music u like or dislike is fucking cringe. a guy that listens to top 40 and doesn't give a fuck about others' opinions is more patrician than retards who seethe about someone disliking or liking music they like or dislike. I just wonder what album filtered u when it makes u whine so much.

Zoomer coping because he can’t figure out why Christgau and Scaruffi rated TMR highly.

You didn't say that either, nor does anyone do this. Have you considered that certain releases may simply have qualities that only some who is used to certain concepts can fully understand?
>you're not interesting if you listen to albums that no one fucking enjoys
This gets under my skin. Do you see these people as an affront to your ego? Do you think people listen to experimental music to win some sort of social game? If you can actually point one out I'll be the first to castigate them, but more often than not it's just a projection of insecurity.

>is retarded
>has no argument
SO mad lmao

>stunted opinion
>frogposter
Checks out

filtered