OH NO GRANDPA DIED

OH NO GRANDPA DIED

Attached: literallywho.png (802x651, 441K)

Literally who

imagine being triggered by a guy committing suicide not being famous enough. to even make a thread. surreal

wtf is wrong with these defective imbeciles?
at least you couldve tried climbing mount everest and died with respect.
maybe kyak across the pacific, anything.
fucking precious art fuckers.
he probably got fed up with the amount of people who told him his own songs sucked

lol, i'm sure being a musician will make him a lot more remembered and loved then just "that guy who climbed a mountain once"

F

>browses Pitchfork
You had your seethe coming retard.

>recognizing p4k
faggot

>not knowing the signs to stay away from Pitchfork
Mega faggot.

Sounds like you've already been on Pitchfork and saw this article since you recognized it instantly.

absolutely pathetic attempt at damage control. stay mad, brainlet

>why don't suicidal people just enjoy life
how's high school?

Pitchfork is the only site that gets regularly posted here that uses these fonts, it’s impossible not to recognize it if you’ve been on this board long enough. Keep pulling shit out of your ass though, I hear it’s a good colon cleanser.

LLS

damn...

kinda phony that ryan adams keeps eulogizing him when ryan openly and frequently talked shit about late-era cardindals (of which neal was a memeber of).

I only know him because he did the setbreak music for Grateful Dead's 50th reunion concerts. That music was pretty good though.

Why do gen x'ers keep committing suicide?

Being a middle aged white guy is tough

Saw Neal earlier this year at a Circles Around the Sun show. Great guitarist. Sad to hear he passed.

Fuck your memes.

>Pitchfork is the only site that gets regularly posted here that uses these fonts
and you know this how? keep digging that hole deeper, moron

RIP guy who nobody on Yea Forums has ever heard of

The generation who first glorified feeling hopeless and angry? Can't imagine why.

what a cartoonish worldview you have