Has anybody else noticed that Yea Forums is WAY more based during American school hours...

Has anybody else noticed that Yea Forums is WAY more based during American school hours? I pretty much only come here before 2pm.
>less political/race bait
>less political correctness
>less "woke" nu-males
>less zoomers
>less waifu spamming
>less industry plant shilling
>more actual music discussion
>more Beatles
>more psychedelic rock
>more metal
>more obscure genres
>more vinyl, less streaming fags
>better memes
>slower board means threads about obscure music aren't immediately buried by top 40 nonsense

Attached: mu mornings.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-rIfsoCoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't wait for 8ch to re-open. At least there aren't that many zoomers in there.

the same can be said for pretty much any board

Yeah, American kids are fucking annoying and they like bad music. Shocker.

What is Yea Forums or /pol/?

Dumbass.

but you're right

>more Beatles

This is the worst taste in music I've ever seen.

American school hours are also work hours, I think all seppos are totally fucked

? have you been to either of those boards

Attached: 1473619186780.jpg (550x366, 59K)

It will never reopen

Yes, they're both great and love them, also Yea Forums is in there.

>it will never reopen
So...what's the alternative to this shitty chan then?

Instagram

Nice.

If you can't beat them, you should seriously consider joining them. The Beatles are great, and they were funny as hell. They have a ton of inside jokes and references that only fans understand. Beatles shitposting is based.

awww, he must be new

yes. i have always said of this as well user. and it gets worse during the summer holidays as zoomers get bored with fortnite and instaposting

Americans are fucking retarded and the fact that they can't even scroll past an obvious bait political post without giving their opinion and engaging in a completely unironic flame war is fucking astounding

Attached: 1468062558146.png (600x579, 218K)

Beatles haters are always, without fail, completely musically illiterate and don't know their music history. I don't trust anybody who doesn't at least respect The Beatles.

regionban americans please

Hey everyone. Check out this guy. He doesn't like the Beatles. Isn't that so cool and different and interesting? He must know so much about music.

>Americans are fucking retarded
by this guy Should definitely read the posts you dumb zoomers. Listening to Beatles and shit like that, kek.

Attached: 1536500477864.jpg (300x400, 17K)

It's really gotten bad. These inexperienced lifeless faggots hold their youtube- and twitter-educated opinions in such high esteem that they'll jump on any opportunity to derail a thread. Get a fucking life. This is just a place to waste time on your phone now.

Thank fuck I work at night

cursed post.

Reddit

Morning Yea Forums is always based.

yikes

the dunning kruger effect is out of control. just imagine what shit will be like in 20 years at this rate.
and for all you dumbasses i provide you
>the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.
It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

i show the dunning-kruger effect with the dunning-kruger effect

we get a huge surge of /pol/ threads at around 7 AM - 9 AM. then we get another around 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM

zoomers who go to school obviously

did you just dunning-kruger yourself?

i just dunning-kruger'd in my pants

If more people just didn't respond to bait and reported off topic threads this place would be incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-rIfsoCoU

wise words from a wise man