Tfw diagnosed with dementia

>tfw diagnosed with dementia
Music for this feel?

Attached: 8841-004-D96098D5.jpg (200x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6hGc7S8d88
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

radiohead will fit

Slipknot - The Devil In I

details?

King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

tell us more
how are you going to deal with it?

Ate too many benzos and have now I have no long term memory like in that adam sandler movie

you have a gold sense of humor and in life

The fact that you can still remember Adam Sandler movies despite having dementia is the real tragedy here.

second this

who cares you won't remember it anyway

I forgot, sorry

>tfw get really stoned everyday and go on magical psychological and physical adventures but I can't remember anything that happened by the next day

considering filming everything I do so I can watch it back

I did this the other week with 4 and a half 100ug tabs but I pussied out and had a xannie so I wouldnt freak out and now I can only remember snippets of the trip

you're going to post this everyday and make it a meme aren't you homo
youtu.be/F6hGc7S8d88

sorry to hear that
my grandfather's got alzheimers and it sucks
from my perspective, approach matters the most, you can improve your memory through proper lifestyle.
activities, like hobbies and spending time actively is far better than sitting on imageboards, where you don't learn or need to remember anything. i've read that antioxidants derived from food help to stop further memory loss, also some studies show that natural stuff with no to little side effects like ginkgo biloba and huperzine a can help to maintain or improve mental function and are not too pricey (at least in my country).
best of luck mate

You have been visited by Vixen Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 15 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)

bump

based

Kek

Since you’ve brought it chemically, there’s a chance you can recover somewhat. Just practice recall. If you’re watching a movie or reading by yourself, pause every 10 minutes and force yourself to remember what happened in as great detail as you can. Do the same at the end of the day. If you teach your brain that it needs to pay attention to things because you’re going to recall them later, then it will be far better at it than if you didn’t. Or maybe you need to remember the previous 7 days or whatever. Come up with something that is challenging and go by what you can feel is working out your brain. Do your 30 mins of cardio per day, say goodbye to sugar, and do new stuff, do things that really stimulate you and make an impression. Meet new people. These things stimulate neurogenesis. It aint over yet bro

This is right. You want to stay actively mentally engaged. Give the brain a reason to have a long term memory. And if you can figure out to also make it fun, fresh and engaging, then it will be even better.

I’ll engage you more about it if you want to talk

Attached: a4087775263_5.jpg (700x700, 90K)

Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me

don't forget to write shit down for later. it both helps you if you forget stuff but also helps fix it in your head.

came here to post this lol
i have never listened to it however since I don't want to add "phobia of dementia" to my long list of phobias and fears.

Oloff

The Caretaker

Attached: 1499263556209.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw

Keep doing god's work