Be body positive

>be body positive
>look like a blob of shit

Attached: Lizzo-Cuz-I-Love-You-Album-Cover-Artwork-stream.png (1140x1136, 501K)

The people who are truly body positive are the ones who take care of it and treat it like a temple.

all female entertainers are gonna start looking like this soon, get used to it. being fat is the new way for (((women))) to show how much they hate men and the patriarchy or whatever the fuck theyre always bitching about

Fat people can't handle the stress of touring.

>all female entertainers are gonna start looking like this soon, get used to it. being fat is the new way for (((women))) to show how much they hate men and the patriarchy or whatever the fuck theyre always bitching about

Attached: xBNW9Kq(2).jpg (640x514, 36K)

The tattoos are the worst part of this image.

Ain’t that just Eddie Murphy in a fat suit in one of his make fun of fatties movies

I'd fuck that fat black ass though.

I don't give a shit if people are fat (although american-level fat is something else), I'm not a lightweight myself, but advertising it like it's a good thing to be fat is fucking stupid. Good for you if you're fat and happy, but accept that being fat is not healthy.

They even have fat-only beauty contests now. It's like having alcoholics having cirrhosis contests, and the last survivor wins.

I hate fat people because I’m of the opinion that only attractive people should exist why should I have to look at an ugly or fat person who will traumatize me with their ugliness or fatness my eyes were only meant to look at pleasant things!!

She’s so brave! You go girl!

How do you manage in bathrooms with mirrors

>fat women bad
Go fap to your thin women with pre teen boy bodies.

I agree with you I may be overweight but I can't stand all these progressives trying to make fat and obesity good and healthy

This thread is moving pretty slow, but despite that your bait still may get some replies...

Stop shaming men that like fat women. Why can't we find fat women sexy? FUCK YOU

Kill yourself fatass. We'll donate your cupcake rations to Africa.

trying too hard to force her
if she had breasts and a non-cellulite ass maybe people would give a fuck

Why am I not allowed to like fat women? Stop telling me what to like and dislike.

Why am I not allowed to like attractive women? Stop telling me what to like and dislike.

Wow you showed him, now Lizzo isn't a fat blob of shit

BASED MASSA POSTER

You are. Like I said, go fap to your thin women with young boy bodies.

Young boys don't have breasts.

People get mocked when they like stupid things. Liking fat bitches is on par with liking Kidz Bop compilations.

I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls (not a clopper or a fanboy)

Is that a stupid thing?

it's Epic Based m'gentlesir thanks for sharing

Cool, thanks.

Face it, fat women are in now and there's nothing you can do about it. The general public is waking up to the superiority of bigger women. Deal with it. :)

Attached: 1565985744727.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

So why is it most anime girls aren't fat?

Yes
You're probably a pedo

I know I'm not. And I don't watch shows for sexual gratification.

people are just settling it's not a government thing or "people waking up to" fruit punch piss and yeast infections
settling for less
of themselves and others
giving up

Becauz the Japanese are idiots and want everyone to look and think the same like NPCs

That's funny considering you posted anime. Sounds like an attempt to damage control.

Attached: 1565246779522.jpg (625x626, 28K)

>be on music forum
>post non-music shit

Their cartoons are good tho and I needed a smug pic.

Kek

have sex incel

He's talking about an artist newfag.

shut the fuck up you dumb motherfucker

Attached: 8652577D-E68A-4BF9-8AB5-B4481F0CCCD7.gif (500x625, 614K)

None of this is actual music discussion, though.

holy shit dude, this board is for discussing artists, and music. If you don't like that fuck off, and stop shitting up the board.

Fuck off faggot, if you told the artist that this thread's topic of discussion has nothing to do with her music, even she'd disagree with you.