I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU SUCK AT GUITAR, BUT NEVER PLAY ONE ON VIDEO MYSELF

>I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU SUCK AT GUITAR, BUT NEVER PLAY ONE ON VIDEO MYSELF

Attached: 64921bddd50074562435a3426b5fc5cc6b31af88_00.jpg (640x320, 35K)

Canadian youtubers are the most obnoxious, because they aren't very convincing at being authoritative. Whats Glen's background recording teenagers from Oshawa who scraped up $2000 of birthday money. You are actually watching a guy Larp within a Larp. Its like really meta entertainment.

>Those that can, do
>Those that can't... YouTube.

>recording channel
>doesn't record shit
>everything he does record sounds the same

who fucking cares about butt rock anyways

I don't like this person.
I don't like his name.
I don't like his hair.
I don't like his channel.
I don't like his kind of humor.
I don't like his voice.
I don't like his boomer personality.
I don't like that people are actually surporting this cunt.
I don't see how any of his videos would contribute to any music theory knowledge or whatever. They aren't even entertaining and he is trying way 2 hard.

Those are the kind of people who actually make money with metal/rock related music.
Just goes to show that you don't even need to be good at what you are doing or have the slightest amount of sense for how genres work.

Man i hate this guy.

who the fuck is this neckbeard anyway?

He asks for money in return for his swearing on the channel. He is targeting young kids. He is clearly that older guy who hung around the highschool. I dont know how he sleeps at night

I hate how he's always "screaming", but the kind of screaming that's also whispering at the same time, as if he didn't want his mom to hear him from the next room

>He is clearly that older guy who hung around the highschool

i was looking so hard for words to describe this person but i could never describe it better than this.

He's played on camera
He even says all the time he kinda blows

Now /mu.
Who's this guy? Reaction channel teacher of something who react to people who actually did something instead of just watching?

The only person worse is that Ben guy who plays guitar. He never plays anything all that complicated, just some riff real slow for 5 minutes. Also his face is ugly as fuck.

did someone ever re-upload that terrible 'anime cover' he uploaded?

isn't that every soundguy in high school?

Based Beato tho.

i swear this guy is wearing a wig

i've always wondered who the pedobear was modelled on

Ask me how I know you'll never do anything with any real artist merit or value.

He's the kind of guy I expect to become a tranny

>because they aren't very convincing at being authoritative.

you fooking wot m8!?

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 29K)

I get kind of a Penn Jilette Lite vibe from this guy.

penn made some money so he's not an incel anymore though