[spoiler]where do you torrent music[/spoiler] tryna get astrobrite's discography

[spoiler]where do you torrent music[/spoiler] tryna get astrobrite's discography

Attached: weebchan.jpg (2048x1024, 283K)

The Pirate Bay and Metal Tracker. thas it. Use slsk if you really want something obscure for free. Otherwise just go on discogs or ebay, buy the CD/CDs and rip em yourself.

rutracker or archived sharethreads

check blogspots first. or if the albums are on bandcamp but you have to pay just download a bandcamp downloader from github, its very useful

>he doesn't know how to download shit off of Bandcamp for free using the page source
>smugpepe.jpg

>He doesn't know about the best music torrenting software
sorry user, gonna have to lurk moar

Page source is 128kbps you major retardo

get soulseek you filthy newfags

Only slsk, you can find everything and anything. Don't underestimate the wishlist feature.

people are almost never sharing the shit I actually want on that shit. Fuck slsk, and fuck people who don't share.

you clearly don’t have it set up properly you seething newfaggot

You obviously don't know how to use slsk the proper way.

Soulseek is full of terribly tagged low quality shit and should only be used as a last resort when all the other mentioned methods fail.

Rutracker, but it certainly lacks some more obscure stuff.

RED and Rutracker.

Or learn to slsk.

you are a major retard if you cant find astrobite on it
also unless you want obscure pressings of native undocumented tribe sleep chants, i dont believe you

retard

Attached: 1552744068269.jpg (563x503, 21K)

what a retard

This and blogspots

RuTracker

what.cd

I've had plenty of woeful retards like you download flac transcodes of 128 rips. soulseek is a shithole.