Describe what you're doing and to what music and have people make assumptions about you

Describe what you're doing and to what music and have people make assumptions about you.

Example: I'm high out of my mind naked on the floor eating pudding and listening to throbbing gristle

Attached: FB_IMG_1566884112179.jpg (804x960, 76K)

i'm biting my fingernails and listening to my neighbor flatten empty cans

Laying in bed listening to Reckoning by REM

I'm in a rocking chair in my living room holding my stratocaster and listening to Derek and the Dominos.

Smoking weed, laying in a recliner shirtless, shitposting and listening to talking heads

woke up from a nap with my furry waifu plushie after 3 hours of lifting and am currently riding the high from that while listening to architects - holy hell

I'm browing this thread at 2:41 AM listening to nothing

I'm picking scabs and I heard my wife fart a moment ago. We are brothers you and I.

I assume you live in a FUN neighborhood

im high texting a girl listening to music together using discord

I am coming down from a high listening to AMM

tfw not doing this

Attached: 1507926372969.jpg (590x350, 19K)

OP is faggot junkie

another faggot junkie

how do you even lift for 3 hours? you must be fucking around m8. also gay mallcore faggot.

me:
>working out or reading articles on wikipedia on social or humanistic subjects while drinking 0% dark beer
>orthodox black metal

i don't think anything is gonna come of it she's interested in someone else. but it's comfy right now i like spending time with her

Incel alt righter, 300 pounds

listening to drip by playboi carti and drinking water

schismatic orthodog :DDDD

I'm gonna make the assumption you're a top. But like a really angry one.

>girl
>discord
user, I don't know how to tell you this....

NIN and misanthropy

shocker

thomas koner on my hifi system with the lights off

Trying to make long term plans.
Rationing cigarettes till local shop opens.
Drinking vodka and seltzer.

Attached: r u still.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Been there. Good times.