King Gizzard best album

What's the best King Gizz album and why? Pic related

Attached: CF-047cover_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jasongalea.com/
redbubble.com/people/iondeacon/works/30066565-poster-oddments-king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard?p=art-print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nonagon infinity

This by far.

Murder Of The Universe unironically
I don't understand why people don't like it when it's pretty much the best iteration of their speedy harmonica garage sound. Altered Beast is the most energetic, progressive jam they ever did and the Han Tyumi story was extremely well written and memorable

>pretty much the best iteration of their speedy harmonica garage sound
while I do love murder of the universe I'd argue nonagon, mind fuzz, and even 12 bar bruise have it beat for that

Polygondwanaland.

This.

Attached: cover.jpg (500x500, 95K)

FOOTY FOOTY

Attached: a3529909906_10.jpg (1000x1000, 568K)

yes

this and sketches don't deserve the hate they get

ALL I WANNA DO IS

Yeah, it's easily mind fuzz in my opinion.

Nonagon is pretty good but the songwriting is a little weaker than mind fuzz and it is sorely lacking on the original psychedelic moments that make mind fuzz special. It's great, but largely inferior

Murder is great but the voice over parts get so boring on repeated listens

This is certainly up there for me

Solid album for sure but wouldn't be my pick personally

Who hates gumboot soup?

I've seen people dismiss Gumboot and Sketches as "boring pop trash" at least few times on this board. For all I know, it could very well just be one dude, though.

I'm between Nonagon Infinity and Polygondwanaland. I'm in your mind fuzz is a great album, but for some reason I can't stand Empty. It breaks the album for me.
Infest the rats' nest is growing on me lately.

For me it would have to be Polygondwanaland. It's without a doubt one of the best prog rock albums of the 21st century so far. Along with them releasing it for free, along with the master cd/vinyl files for people to use is so based.

Can we also talk about how amazing their album artwork generally is?

Fuck I love this band!

Attached: King-Gizzard-And-The-Lizard-Wizard-1510667858-608x605.jpg (608x605, 104K)

Seriously, their artwork is so vibrant and colorful! It really helps gives the listener a mental image into the album they're listening to. This band seriously has their visual artistic imagery down, and Jason Galea doesn't get enough credit for his work with the band!

Attached: king-gizzard-discography.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

Not my favourite but always plesent to listen to

Attached: cover(3).jpg (4000x4000, 1.56M)

CLEAN THE COBWEBS OFF MY BRAIN

Yeah man I agree, Jason does excellent work. I'd love to get a poster of this artwork

jasongalea.com/

Attached: a0348996479_16.jpg (700x700, 225K)

The posters he's been doing for their live shows this tour are next level though. With only 100-200 copies of each poster from each show, they're easy collector's items for fans.

Attached: r1k6gu53luh31.jpg (750x1334, 187K)

These are the top 5 King Gizz albums

1. Nonagon Infinity
2. Flying Microtonal Banana
3. I'm In Your Mind Fuzz
4. Polygondwanaland
5. Quarters

Attached: a2731568276_10.jpg (1200x1200, 395K)

Fishing for fishies because it has Reals not real on it. The other songs on this album can be disregarded though

Attached: 0edbe319dcf8d617f86391dc3e2ee872.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

This

The bird song was also p good id like to hear a rats nest version of reals not real a

Best to worst is
NONAGON INFINITY
I'M IN YOUR MIND FUZZ
INFEST THE RATS NEST
MURDER OF THE UNIVERSE
POLYGONDWANALAND
FLYING MICROTONAL BANANA
QUARTERS
PAPER MACHE DREAM BALLOON
FISHING FOR FISHIES
SKETCHES OF BRUNSWICK EAST
FLOAT ALONG - FILL YOUR LUNGS
GUMBOOT SOUP
EYES LIKE THE SKY
ODDMENTS
12 BAR BRUISE

nonagon infinity
sketches of brunswick east
polygondwanaland

You're not wrong, I love this one

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-15-01-58-29.png (1275x1714, 3.76M)

based

my top 6 not in order

nonagon
polygondwanaland
rats nest
dream balloon
gumboot soup
banana

Attached: basedstu.jpg (960x640, 208K)

Although I really liked them prior to Rats Nest I think that album proved that I was more of a thrash guy than I thought, I've already listened to the whole thing more times than any other Gizz album. I hope they do more albums like that in the future. Also seeing them next week and I can't wait.

based user

It's more like boring b-side material because that's what it literally is

yeah this is their best album

How is Sketches b-side material when it's a collaborative project with another band?

Its up there

clearly talking about Gumboot

Nonagon got me into them but it is probably the one I have listened to the least
Best is probably Murder of the Universe, but ITRN is really hitting my thrash background so it will probably end up being my favourite

Attached: a3907213656_10.jpg (1200x1200, 236K)

This is my favourite, the polymetering throughout the whole album is great.

I hate what this game has become

Top 3:
Nonagon
Sketches
Poly

Attached: 1504039423575.jpg (1067x862, 205K)

based

you're in luck

redbubble.com/people/iondeacon/works/30066565-poster-oddments-king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard?p=art-print

My favorite album is also Mind Fuzz, but Gumboot is overlooked as fuck, and Polygon is pretty solid as well

forgot that Banana is my second favorite!!

part of the reason I like Gumboot is because some of the songs have microtonal guitars

At first it was Nonagon Infinity, but then Polygondwonaland keeps chipping away at it.
But in my heart I know is correct.
M
>Mfw they'll never do another song like superposition ever again

Attached: 1566504371868.jpg (972x726, 249K)

is that a tab on his tongue?

based.