CAPTAIN BEEFHEART!!!!!!!!!!

>CAPTAIN BEEFHEART!!!!!!!!!!
>FAUST !!!!!!!!!!
ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW THEY SOUND SO SHITTY ON PURPOSE WITH THE EXCUSE OF BEING EXPERIMENTAL FOR THE 50TH TIME!!! FORGET YES AND CAN THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! 30 YEAR OLD MEN BECOMING "UN-COMMERCIAL" SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE YOUTH ABOUT HOW MASTURBATING IS SO COOL!!! F UNNY MEME MAN UNDERWATER IN A SUIT EPIC!!!! FRANK ZAPPA, SO SAD MY WIFE'S SON WEARS MY NICO HOODIE EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THIS MUSIC RICK ITS SO GOOD AND MUSIC FROM 1971 REPRESENTS OUR LOVE BLUMPFDF ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX LYRICS ABOUT GAMER OPPRESSION!! AOTY!!
>THE BEATLES
>RADIOHEAD
OMG EW HOW COULD YOU SOUND GOOD ON PURPOSE I DON'T LIKE AGAIN, SO PLEBBY LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED IS SO CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED UGH LITERALLY A FUCKING CLONE OF A GOOD BAND LOL!!! ONIONS. BASEDBOY. LIBTARD UGH. YOU NEED TO GO BACK UGH BASED DRUMPF UGH BEN SHAPIRO UGH

Attached: 1554167498025.png (454x520, 13K)

>>CAPTAIN BEEFHEART!!!!!!!!!!
>>FAUST !!!!!!!!!!
>ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW THEY SOUND SO SHITTY ON PURPOSE WITH THE EXCUSE OF BEING EXPERIMENTAL FOR THE 50TH TIME!!! FORGET YES AND CAN THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! 30 YEAR OLD MEN BECOMING "UN-COMMERCIAL" SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE YOUTH ABOUT HOW MASTURBATING IS SO COOL!!! F UNNY MEME MAN UNDERWATER IN A SUIT EPIC!!!! FRANK ZAPPA, SO SAD MY WIFE'S SON WEARS MY NICO HOODIE EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THIS MUSIC RICK ITS SO GOOD AND MUSIC FROM 1971 REPRESENTS OUR LOVE BLUMPFDF ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX LYRICS ABOUT GAMER OPPRESSION!! AOTY!!
>>THE BEATLES
>>RADIOHEAD
>OMG EW HOW COULD YOU SOUND GOOD ON PURPOSE I DON'T LIKE AGAIN, SO PLEBBY LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED IS SO CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED UGH LITERALLY A FUCKING CLONE OF A GOOD BAND LOL!!! ONIONS. BASEDBOY. LIBTARD UGH. YOU NEED TO GO BACK UGH BASED DRUMPF UGH BEN SHAPIRO UGH

Attached: 1524290391278.gif (800x371, 193K)

based

between Scruffi drones and Fantano drones, which ones are worse?

I own a original pressing of Trout mask in mint shape, how much is it worth. I listened to the album once on youtube, that's enough for me, has no replay value whatsoever, it's just a novelty record.

both are a pain in the ass (most drones are tho) but Scruffi drones at least care about the music Scruffi tells them to listen to, unlike Fantano drones who are just there for shitty memes just so Fantano can notice them

>>RADIOHEAD
>OMG EW HOW COULD YOU SOUND GOOD ON PURPOSE
user what are you smoking Radiohead are shit.

>music that sounds bad on purpose is bad
how?

The whole album is a troll but that's what makes it such a novelty. They have some legitimately great songs tho. Beefheart was a mad genius asshole.

>user what are you smoking Radiohead are shit.
>hahaha look at me Piero, i insulted RYM's favorite band ahahahahaha, are we friends now?

Attached: 1565221255452.png (660x752, 496K)

He wasn't a mad genius just a meme, he has plenty of normal generic music

People like those for a reason fucktard. Not everything has to sound super clean.

>People like those for a reason fucktard
>like based Scruffi who tells me what to listen on my daily routine, it's not lack of personality, it's just good taste, amirite?

Attached: 1566616036632.png (372x373, 149K)

the album isn't a troll

This. There's a whole scene for people who like rough, noisy lo-fi music, even to the point of just being actual noise

if this is how you articulate your defense for this album please go to sleep

Quit trying to be special

This copypasta meme is rad as fuck

>making some false equivalence between trash like faust and captain beefheart and lo-fi music some of which is legitimately great
Kill yourself

>listening to shitty music because you actually like it and not because Scaruffi or Fantano said it was good

Attached: 1564344461308.jpg (537x539, 34K)

Have u listened to trout mask replica? I am not knocking it i think it's hilarious that they released the most unlistenable album ever. It's a troll.

>lo-fi music
>some of which is legitimately great
lol you're the biggest soiboi here nigga

Attached: 1542191755398.jpg (403x395, 19K)

I don't even know what you mean with that pasta man