This is literally the most ambitious metal album of all time. Prove me wrong

This is literally the most ambitious metal album of all time. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 81Ews2F-dnL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 35K)

Can't, sorry. Also, very nice.

Attached: rvw.png (353x1032, 86K)

Maybe not THE most but it deserves far better than nu-metal's shitty reputation.

it's actually quite good but you're trying too hard to force it

Korn just rubs me the wrong way. If I want to listen to the glorious grooves of nu-metal, I will put on Iowa by Slipknot

Attached: Iowa by Slipknot.jpg (1500x1500, 413K)

based

their first album wasn't just a groove thing though, it had them but it was more atmospheric, coming at it from a more post punky kind of angle, like the psychotic shit was more than just a style, they were in it and making a statement

Based Iowa by Slipknotposter.

Attached: seething.jpg (999x999, 129K)

Who wrote this, Patrick Bateman?

best tool album, thats for sure

as much as i hate Korn haters saying shit like they are bad just because "lmao all nu metal is shit, amirite xd" You faggots need some fucking standards

I dont think korn ever did rap

Also funnily enough I just looked Scaruffi's Korn page up on archive.org and this paragraph was added as recently as 2019 (although the original italian has been there for ages)

Definitely, even though all their albums are top tier

I know this is bait but ...

Prove You Wrong - Prong
Neurosis - Souls At Zero
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape
Voivod - Killing Technology
Ocean Machine - Biomech
Type O Negative - Slow, Deep and Hard
Mr. Bungle s/t
Death - Leprosy
Killing Joke - Pandemonium
FNM - Angel Dust

>ambitious

All bands have the same ambition, Zool.

It's not bad but you people would have no 'critical' leg to stand on regarding this mediocre at best, dreadful at worst genre if it weren't for Piero.

Attached: 1566791857979s.jpg (125x94, 3K)

>post-yuppie neo-pessimism
unironically like this phrase, I've been trying to sum up that brand of gen x edgy pseudo-intellectualism and this is a pretty good descriptor

I keep revisiting this band for nostalgia and I've come to the conclusion that they're so horrible they loop back around to being really good. All other nu metal is just flat out shit in comparison.

why can't rym trannies be sincere and enjoy anything for what it is