New HANL track, Sea of Worry. Unlisted yt vid. Dont tell anyone

New HANL track, Sea of Worry. Unlisted yt vid. Dont tell anyone

youtu.be/gLkxcoEPcMc

Attached: AFF96877-D8DE-472D-838F-603CC7A24368.png (225x225, 99K)

Doesn’t even sound like hanl apart from the singing but a pretty good track nonetheless

is it just me or is there too much panned to the right ?

Have a nice life surf rock? gay

Attached: Ride - Nowhere.jpg (600x600, 52K)

sounds more like The Cure than Ride

hm i think its good

It's not bad, but is anyone else disappointed in the album cover? They had such a good theme going for a while with the albums and the merch.

Attached: IMG_20190826_224013.jpg (1080x1091, 269K)

Sounds like Blink 182 through a lo-fi filter. Lame as fuck.

i think it looks really good

Sounds fine but still feels like a step down from their previous stuff. Very curious about how Trespassers W and Destinos turn out on this album though.

I like it. The song is a bit disappointing tho

Are they making a new booklet though

Vocals suck, instrumental is mediocre post-punk crap

Dan Barrett? You mean THE Dan Barrett, the Facebook marketing genius? I did not know he had a band.

Attached: dan.png (618x743, 102K)

Lol

Dude, ones a school teacher and the other is now a father who constantly posts vids of his kid on his if stories. Deathconsciousness was a long time ago. People grow up and move on. As much as i want more music that sounds like DC, ive come to terms that no other album, hanl or otherwise, will ever sound like it

The first half of this track is garbage but the second half is great. Kind of worried about this album desu.

im a huge fan of the new track and i havent been more excited for an album in a hot minute

Have a Nice Life has always been emo music filtered through industrial/post-punk/shoegaze, it’s not like that’s a major departure or anything.

OooOooOooooOhh

Same here, I’ve had it on repeat

Sort of bummed. This feels far too upbeat and hifi for me. I love HANL though so I'm hoping for the best. Plz more lofi crushing depression

When Dan said "oooooooo" I really felt it
Sure it's different from Deathconsciousness but they made that departure long ago, The Unnatural World didn't really sound like DC either, for me the transition to this sound was smooth as anything, and the melodies are still distinctively HANL
It feels like you are going for a more upbeat sort of Post-Punk, like Unholy Life but hifi. Some might be turned off by it. Not me.
AOTY incoming calling it right now

So you're telling me I need to wait a further 3 months for the full album? After hyping me the fuck up with this track? What a tease. You're killing me, Dan

I like it. I give it extra points for not slapping their name on a random image Dan thought looked cool

Ayy, someone's been listening to a lot of Built To Spill

It feels..cheap :( I like how it gets a bit heavier near the end, but overall a pretty shit track

>shit opinion
>namefag
checks out

your mom's cheap, this track is great

I was going to say go to bed Dan, but it looks like both of you are itt.

>tripfag
>:(
yeah opinion discarded

okay, thats like, your opinion man :)

my opinion is better than yours in every way

you’re gay

This is apretty good track. I'm interested to see what the album will be like.

yeah im thinking aoty

filtered
:)

He uses the Audacity reverb on everything.

The cover is cooler than the song, which is just a pedestrian 80s sounding postpunk track with nothing distinctive going on

i really only liked them for their slow doom depressed noisy aesthetic, this just sounds like yr average gothic post punk track that arthoes listen to

>they will never make a track as mind blowing as earthmover ever again
why even bother

I like it, but it looks more doom metal than post-punk.

disagree

yea... kind of losing hope on this album

I hope destinos keeps the preacher sample that was sick
New track was p good but deffo won’t be my favourite

ok i wont tell anyone

Attached: file.png (745x369, 170K)

I like how raw and demo it sounds. It sounds like they made it in a bathroom, drunk, and with a cheap mic, but that`s what I dig about it. woo-hooo