It's a hand

It's a hand

Attached: is this it.jpg (600x600, 59K)

It's a shoulder

Not this shit again

fuck you its an elbow

and thats an ass

Literally, it's anti gravitational diarrhea

I know you're probably trolling, but I used to actually think that. I mentioned it to a friend once and he never let me live it down

Wait isn't not?

it's not?

its a knee

It looks like a mans ass, if you see the front it looks like it has his balls and penis tucked between his legs

It is 100% not a fucking knee you idiots lol. You can literally see the shape of the pelvis muscle. Also that line that goes down confirms its two legs and not the back of a calf. Show me someone with a calf that creased please. As for if it is a man or a woman is still up in the air. The pelvis muscle initially indicates that It's a woman, but it could also definitely just be a man tucking in.

on my first date with my now gf we were talking about the strokes and i said the same thing she still rags me for it

Tell your friend to suck a dick. The whole reason they have that alternative album cover of the subatomic particle is because it is in fact one of the dude's gf's ass and was deemed too suggestive

So yeah. It's an ass

If that's a thigh, it's an obese one.

Baiet, iz ass.

SMELL THE GLOVE

bump

Attached: IMG_20190827_123422.jpg (600x600, 71K)

>The July and August 2001 cover art of Is This It is by Colin Lane and features a photograph of a woman's nude bottom and hip, with a leather-gloved hand suggestively resting on it.[34] The model was later revealed to be Lane's then-girlfriend, who explained that the photoshoot was spontaneous and happened after she came out of the shower naked.[35] Lane recalled that a stylist had left the glove in his apartment and noted, "We did about 10 shots. There was no real inspiration, I was just trying to take a sexy picture."[36] The result was included in the book The Greatest Album Covers of All Time, in which Grant Scott, one of the editors, noted influences from the daring works of Helmut Newton and Guy Bourdin in its design. Scott concluded, "It's either a stylish or graphically strong cover or a sexist Smell the Glove travesty." Although British retail chains HMV and Woolworths objected to the photograph's controversial nature, they stocked the album without amendment.[34]

>The group deliberately left out the grammatically correct question mark from the album title because aesthetically, "it did not look right".[17] The booklet insert contains stylized separate portraits of the Strokes, Raphael, Gentles, and Bowersock, all photographed by Lane.[11] For the American market and the October 2001 release, the cover art of Is This It was changed to a psychedelic photograph of subatomic particle tracks in a bubble chamber. Part of the same image had already been used for the cover of the Prince album Graffiti Bridge. RCA product manager Dave Gottlieb commented that "it was straight up a band decision", while Gentles indicated that Casablancas had wanted it to appear globally. According to the band's manager, the frontman phoned him before the Japan and Europe release and said, "I found something even cooler than the ass picture." At the time, the Lane photograph was already at the presses and was included in the July and August 2001 versions.[37]

based

Attached: is_this_it_Cover_wiki.png (1398x25, 11K)

That's kinda sexist