>bad music is good if it lasts a long time

Attached: soynic.jpg (720x720, 43K)

You are an Italian software consultant.

Attached: file.png (209x204, 96K)

You didnt flex your muscles enough and Michael Gira got pissed

See:
>using a onions image makes my opinion any more valid
dilate

Attached: 1503372961816.jpg (562x373, 21K)

>thinking new swans is bad

first problem spotted

>mediocre attempt at ripping off Glenn Branca
>good

I don't like The Glowing Man.

New album when?

How many cocks do you have to suck before you recognize this name instantly?
Listen to Deliquescence until you do like it

have sex tourist

That's okay, OP. Go listen to some Daughters instead.
Glowing Man is the best one though?

Attached: swans-glowing-man.jpg (2048x2048, 348K)

>not recognizing glenn branca immediately
>being allowed to discuss music in public

>Glowing Man is the best one though?
No. Their best albums are The Great Annihilator and the Seer.

>anything that reminds me of another artist is an attempt at ripping off

>Go listen to some Daughters instead.

do people actually still listen to that shit band?

Correct

>Swans and Daughters fans trying to decide which one is more plebbit

Attached: apu_clown.png (240x221, 80K)

Olde swans was boring too
It was never good

I meant the best out of the trilogy.
Anyway TGM>TBK>The Seer

But Daughters sucks even more, two wrongs don't make a right

Attached: 184.gif (400x226, 321K)

Two brain cells apparently make you though, try listening to a song longer than 8 minutes if you're going to post on Yea Forums

Toradora is fucking boring as shit my man so good OP
also it's boring because it lacks the energy from their no wave albums, specifically public castration. Also they haven't made anything better than SFTB and won't be because Gira has been a lazy derivative fuck since Soundtracks. I still like The Seer but it's fucking weak in comparison

Attached: 34789658903749857934875.jpg (500x500, 77K)

SFTB is just babbies first exposure to the "avant-garde" as it stood in quite literally the fucking 40s just made palatable for plebbit by le guitar background sound. the only good swans are the first couple albums/eps and even that is completely skippable

This. Gira's songwriting only progressed with time. I have high hopes for his next album.

>He fell for SFTB and actually thinks it's one of their best
There's 5 other albums that have been made by Gira around the same time which are objectively better, and aren't a fucking mess with random live performances, pretentious sampling in their songs, Jarboe at all...like Soundtracks has
>Drainland
>The Body Lovers/The Body Haters
>Swans Are Dead
>Die Tür ist zu
>Étant Donnés with Michael Gira

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Still at it you braindead nigger? Nu-Swans doesn't suck because the songs are too long, but because they are boring and predictable, just like you

Attached: 125.jpg (300x300, 34K)

toradora is what true boredom is

not even going to bother for this bait, you tried too hard

The fact that you typed this shows that you have hardly listened to either Swans OR Branca, so basically you are a fucking idiotic pleb.

>doesn't like jarboe
>thinks his opinion is valid

Attached: uhhhhdog.jpg (313x286, 71K)

The most overrated romance anime, so its understandable you have bad tastes as well.

they're not boring, you just have shit taste. no cure for that except listen to more music and come back to it when you're older and less of an idiot

That's personal opinion, therefore I put it last in my list

because it's swans

>swans fan telling others to listen to more music
fucking lol

Are there any other bands with albums that sound like white light from the mouth of infinity? I really like the neofolk-ish direction they had taken around that era

Death in June.

Hes a rapist who lacks integrity he cant make good music, just pose

I can hear Taiga saying this and I cringe harder than when I actually watched the show

I've already listened to my share of actual neofolk though, what i'm looking for is "alternative" bands (whatever you wanna call the scene Swans were coming from back in the day) that seem to draw influences from neofolk but can't be considered neofolk proper

Death In June.

Death in June.

Death In June.

Attached: tumblr_mfjcv9qCZM1r0avu0o1_1280.jpg (1057x800, 96K)

It isn't. Get some taste.

>OMG SWANS

Attached: 2D343879-B1F4-4F08-8A96-3EE4FE9BB18F.jpg (700x734, 121K)

jesus christ. this is bait right? otherwise im afraid your iq is in the double digits

i was wondering this as well. dont listen to Death in June. they suck and all there song sound the exact same

sometimes bands are impossible to get into unless you've exposed yourself to a bunch of different shit before getting there. that's just the nature of a band like swans that has no obvious entry point

>i just discovered musique concrete and now i think every tape-loop is just 1940s avant-garde

You need to be 18+ to post here my friend

Attached: 1565931943668.jpg (581x581, 88K)

Kill yourfuckingself

Thinking nu-swans is bad is actually more cringe worthy than being a furry or a /d/egenerate and that is a scientific fact.

Glenn Branca is pretty well known in the realm of no wave. I don't even think The Ascension is that great (it's still pretty good but not Swans good) but if you haven't listened to that then your missing out. It may not be my favorite record but it's a defining record of the development of post-rock and no wave. Anyway, he's definitely not a literally who and you have exposed yourself as ignorant.

Public Castration is their most boring and passionless album and To Be Kind is equal to if not better than SFTB.

Just listen to the big names in progressive folk.

try comus. technically they were more a primary influence on the thing you're describing, rather than a part of that scene, but still

Yeah DIJ has all the cool art direction but barely 2 albums worth of stuff actually worth listening to. Current 93 blow their ass out of the water