Tfw first day of the semester and saw the most beautiful girl

>tfw first day of the semester and saw the most beautiful girl
>love songs make sense now

How do I approach her lads? What do I say?

Attached: 2BA64307-6417-4B9A-BAF6-FD3A039FC988.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1X7WRVBXw8&t=1022s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already? It's not even September

>mfw all the semester i saw the most beautiful girl ever
>too fucking shy to talk to her
>one day i finally have enough balls to talk to her
>only 1 fucking week before the semester ends
music for this feel?

Attached: 1563905247307.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

look the bright side user, you can still watch her in this semester and she might know about your existence so this time it wouldn't be as hard, just don't be so shy

god college kids are the most annoying demographic

AYO GURL
U WAN DICK?

Attached: A3450715-AA0C-49EE-8935-0CB86EFFB771.jpg (696x385, 83K)

>ask her out
>semester ends
>still date

i fail to see the problem here

Tell her how awesome you think she is

>implying i asked her
nigga she only asked me for a pen and then i give her some task she didn't bringed up

Jesus Christ this board fucking sucks.

Compliment her shoes.

Holy shit this is cringe and I hope you guys are trolling.
>hey, I saw you from across the class and thought you looked cute. You got an insta?
How hard is that?

That only works for Chad and OP is on Yea Forums so he is obviously not Chad

These people don’t have the will to achieve their goals don’t waste your breath

>complimenting appearance and asking for an insta
user, are you trying to get metood? you're obviously trying to mentally RAPE her by browsing for bikini pics

>chad = normal human that gets his intentions across when approaching

What kind of gay faggot is gonna approach a chick and befriend her off the bat?

You don't have an insta?

Anyone wanna discuss music, what's everyone listening to?

why would anyone want to discuss music on a music board dont be ridiculous

I want to curb stomp your faggot ass

tfw had terrible acne my first (and only) year of college and didnt pursue any girls as a result of shit self-esteem

its all good though bc im attractive now

approach her and telll her she's cute. she will giggle and say thank you and then you ask her what music she listens to if she doesnt ask you anything else first. you then ask her for her number because you've gotta run but you'd love to talk with her later. she gives you the number and you text her the next day because shes prob busy like you are

just talk to her even if youre nervous

>tfw feel no love except for myself and immediate family members
>tfw fuck middle aged women from swinging sites while their husbands watch

Attached: A9CC79D8-83D4-4568-AFCD-3E9C9D4BDDC7.jpg (489x499, 27K)

>hey, I saw you from across the class and thought you looked cute. You got an insta
do people actually do this? why would any woman go out with a man she doesn't know (unless he's very good looking)

i obviously have an instagram, but unironically now, asking for an insta as a way to start a conversation with a woman is a fucking insane thing to do. like strike up a normal people conversation. unless you're chad, exclusively talking about appearance does not make women interested in you and at worst can get you labeled negatively

Be attractive and not autistic. So the odds arent in your favor

As an autist what am I supposed to talk about? I'm walking up to her randomly...

My music streaming platform isn’t working so I’m using Yea Forums to scratch the itch

>music streaming service down

Attached: mfw called a tourist.png (434x327, 37K)

>paying for music
>streaming platform
>doesn't work

Attached: 1566425191037.png (323x241, 134K)

some bladee today :)

call her to your desk as the bell rings and tell her you need to speak with her after school lets out to review her pre-algebra quiz

My school year started on August 12th

How bad is it if I don't have an ig?
I deleted it like 2 years ago

Don't, you don't want to risk expulsion for harassment

I don't have anything. Snapchat, Instagram, have Facebook but I never use it, I deleted it all because I have no interest in uploading shit to it and think the whole thing is narcissistic. I don't care about someone's lunch or beach trip, and they don't care about mine, so I see no reason to broadcast all that to the world like it matters.

yall are right but if you want puss that shit is huge with girls
just have one with a couple meme pics or selfies don't have to use it all the time or care about your followers etc

I don't take pictures much and I barely use my phone at all desu. Haven't really had any interest in what these apps have to offer so I just deleted them. Barely used them to begin with. I don't like the idea of broadcasting every little thing you do daily to the world or having to maintain a "online persona" and all that

>has never talked to a girl irl

i'm not good looking enough to do it without getting shunned or mocked

>yall are right but if you want puss that shit is huge with girls
This got me thinking the other day. One girl (friend of a friend) actually asked me for ig when we were out in a club. It hit me like "fuck, I'm losing touch with people, I should reactivate that shit".
So it wouldn't be too weird if I just makes an account, add my friends and keep a low profile with little to no content?

I'm the other guy you answered btw,

Yeah can just be small but it's just a way to connect. If you have snap that'd be good too

>god college kids are the most annoying demographic
agreed fellow adult

came here to post something like this, this is what im listening to right now btw
youtube.com/watch?v=T1X7WRVBXw8&t=1022s