How is Jamar going to respond to Royce basically saying he'll whoop his ass, calling him a nobody, a goofy lame, broke...

youtube.com/watch?v=prPaMqTAPEk

How is Jamar going to respond to Royce basically saying he'll whoop his ass, calling him a nobody, a goofy lame, broke, etc etc?

Attached: lord-jamar-phone-book-challenge-1501512043-compressed.png (596x569, 618K)

He'll respond with words, like an adult
Notice Jamar never had to shelter under the wing of a white popstar like Eminem to be a known name

He had to shelter under the wing of a white Vlogger named Vlad to be a known name.

>two complete nobodies manufacture feud to create some excitement in their measly, sad lives because being famous and most likely rich as a result of mediocrity wasn't enough for them

>Eminem is a nobody

Attached: bad_meets_evil___hell_the_sequel_by_rasta2d_d4rbf3j-fullview.jpg (900x391, 81K)

jamar and royce dummy

Jamar always pussyfoots when it comes to Royce, he doesn't want a feud with him because at the end of the day Jamar is not a gangster. Jamar goes at Eminem, which is the only reason Royce is going at him.

lmao nobody cares about that record

Altho i fucking hate this dude and his face baiting i admire him for knowing the role to play and playing it well.

I know you're white and it's really cringey when you type like you aren't.

I am white
I wasn't trying to hide that face
should I be black?
nobody fucking cares about royce or jamar
completely musically irrelevant and too old to be "feuding" you're fucking grown men

Pwusseh
Also, if you don't care about Royce you're a casual.

who lists a royce da 59 album as one of their favorites of all time, could even consider him as anywhere near the GOAT of anything (same goes for Jamar)

nobody

I wouldn't consider him a GOAT but what does that matter? He's one of the best lyricists even if he hasn't made totally legendary or groundbreaking records. Anyone who doesn't recognize him as an elite emcee simply at raping simply doesn't care about rap or bars, and sees hip hop as pop music, in which case go listen to pop music instead.

>that pile of books
epitome of titles that grab the attention of a retard stoner who buys them and never reads them

>white

ermm
except he isn't
he's a stagnant oldhead who ends up as an easily bought feature on countless mixtapes nobody ever hears because nobody has ever heard of them

>simply at raping simply

>oldhead
People who use this term are just coding themselves as people who don't listen to hip hop on any real level

>white

Attached: Dj-Vlad-678x381.jpg (678x381, 34K)