King gizzard &The lizard wizard

Is this the best album of the year? Let's talk infest the rat's nest.

Attached: a0402916090_10.jpg (1200x1200, 259K)

Personally I feel this is Kg's best work ever. It feels like a mix between old school metallica and red fang. If you havent listened to the album yet check it out!

ITRN worst to best
>superbug
>hell
>planet b
>organ farmer
>perihelion
>Venusian 1
>the last minute of hell
>mars for the rich
>self immolate
>Venusian 2

This list changes daily, what do you guys think?

Attached: 4L_YVOLtfLX.jpg (200x285, 19K)

Idk man. Hell is up there for me. And superbug grows on you too. I'd say self immolate definitely best song on the album.

Go infest your rathole faggot.

King Gizz is a shit band, the definition of quantity over quality
And they cant write music for shit. Theyre also the definition of artistic wankery and self-indulgement. Typical high school student rock

superbug fucking rules dude, during the slow heavy chorus it's like listening to an unreleased sleep song

I would but I'm too busy rocking out

Remember everyone to check out Infest the Rat's Nest by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard! Remember to buy the album and support the artist if you like it!

You really should give the new album a listen. Its.... different from the rest. usually I'm with you on the quantity over quality, but this album is an exception.

I like superbug, but I like the other ones more

Ya I respect that. Superbug is a little long.

How can you listen to this shit? Pleb. Go listen to tool instead.

the best song is Mars for the Rich. only bad song is organ farmer they shouldn't try to do trash solos.

I like the trash personally.

>pleb
>go listen to tool instead

organ farmer is definitely on bottom but I wouldn't call it bad i liked it a lot when it came out

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking King Gizzard threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this faggot band on this board I don’t give a shit about what "good" album they released or what shit genre they made worse they're stupid fucking idiots we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr king gizzard best 2010s rock ITRN best thrash since metallica” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing these subhumans and always the same fucking posts about them just stop fucking posting them they're barely musicians and their albums aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about them again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it they're morons you’re the moron for posting them whether you like them or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if king gizzard were deleted off bandcamp this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized they were never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting them stop posting about how you like and support them and stop posting about how you dislike or hate them just stop making threads about this shit

seethe

lel

Attached: glucklicher_asaro_mann.png (128x128, 31K)

Holy shit. OP here. Fucking kek my man. Keep up the good work

please don't say that word. it is a forbidden one

>tfw listening to the secret song in the videogame
I really hope its made by them cause I'm really digging the style. Album wise, Mars For The Rich and Venusian 1 are my personal favourites.

>Superbug
>Worst
>???????????????????????????????

superbug is the best track and it isn't even close

It's good, but doom/stoner shit has never been my thing. Now that I think though, it shouldn't be last. I'll put it between perihelion and venu1

As a huge thrash metal fan gotta say this album is solid and fresh as fuck, just like when Evile released "Infected Nations" back in the day. The only downside of Infest the Rats' Nests is that guitar solos suck balls, they shoulda hired some metal lead guitarrist. Solid 8.5/10 album

*Blocks your path*

Attached: a0020080705_10.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

this album is better than Tool's new one.

At least we are getting new prog bands to listen to

RED MARS
THE CZARS
LIVE LARGE
RED MARS FOR THE
RIIIIIIIIIIICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 433095156393050113.png (128x128, 31K)

t. prefers punk over prog because "authentic" garbage is apparently better than "self indulging" quality

cry harder faggot

i don't get the hype for this album at all. it sounds like a parody band's attempt at thrash metal. i honestly couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous some of the songs sounded

I think Terraformer gets AOTY in the prog category, desu. I like ITRN and FI both, but I dont think anyone is touching that Thank You Scientist blessed us with this year.

Sounds like a onions version of 80s metallica

People who also like jazz fusion and prog probably prefer parody metal to real metal desu

fishies is better, though this is still really good

worst to best
>venusian 2
>planet b
>organ farmer
>perihelion
>hell
>self-immolate
>superbug
>venusian 1
>mars for the rich
my list is pretty variable too