Holy shit

Attached: fr421500x1500.jpg (1500x1500, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gLkxcoEPcMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit 40,000

only Yea Forumscore album i enjoy

How can you listen to this shit? Pleb. Go listen to tool instead

It is recommended to me by Spotify of all places, thought I'd give it and try, and now it's one of the best records I've heard in the past few weeks.

this is straight up prog

This. You fucked up OP.

based

one of my personal favorites of all time

Attached: 1554601432375.jpg (500x498, 22K)

That crunchy drum said hnnghhh

ive listened deathconsciousness and spiderland several times each and i still cant get into them
even with my full attention they're just utterly boring and uneventful

only half of deathconsciousness is good, and most of those songs are on the first side. Anyone who says otherwise is memeing you.

>not liking the second side

user, I think that you are the only one that is memeing.

Man, I really do not miss being 12.
Based. The last stretch of songs that wrap up the album are top tier.

God I hate how synthetic this album sounds
It's like it's trying to be really moody and atmospheric but it just drowns everything in shitty digital reverb

Except I Don't Love and Earthmover are the best songs

>cringe
>based
haha nice contribution to the thread man we all enjoy having you here

It’s 2 dudes recording a double album in a bedroom on a shoestring budget.

drown yourself in an ice bath

gave a nice gife - geathconsiousness

Attached: 1563337079151.jpg (736x875, 100K)

ᴀ R R o w H e ᴀ d s
ᴀ R R o w H e ᴀ d s
ᴀ R R o w H e ᴀ d s
ᴀ R R o w H e ᴀ d s
ᴀ R R o w H e ᴀ d s

Holy shit, YOU JUST DISCOVERED OVERRATED Yea ForumsCORE THAT NO ONE HAS TALKED ABOUT IN YEARS?

There's a HANL thread at least once a day, usually even more than that. Get your facts straight, asshole.

Have a rice tub bath - weeaboconsiounsness

Attached: cover.jpg (1197x1113, 137K)

I DONT LOVE
I DONT FEEL ANYTHING
I DONT FEEL ANYTHING
WHERE THIS LOVE SHOULD BEEEEEEE

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 25K)

just remember that most of the people here are newfags and you’ll feel more content

>personal
yeah i guess you would think it's personal because everything in this degenerate, hedonistic culture has to be perceived as "personalized" by the consumer who uses his medium consumption as a badge of individuality and honor. just neck yourself already.

that is false. the second side is better

bruh

How can you say that when Holy fucking shit 40000, There's no food and Earthmover are on the second side.

There's No Food is on the first side, but congratulations on highlighting one of the good songs.

oh, you're right. sorry user.

just shit

album is overrated desu

Album is like shoegaze emo pop

these guys were so fucking bad live

amazing album, i still listen to some of the songs. Sea of Worry when?

as a sidenote, has anyone here had any luck with Deconstructionist? i tried it yesterday and it didn't induce anything special, just some demonic faces staring at me for a few seconds at most. is it true it becomes easier to become entranced after more listens?

Attached: deconstructionist.jpg (1200x1200, 336K)

11/8. New single tonight.

Youre welcome, faggots

youtu.be/gLkxcoEPcMc

Attached: A13D0D96-EC90-4C4A-864E-A2355682F63B.jpg (630x630, 161K)

Thanks

holy fucking shit 1,000,000

first side is the pop filter for plebs.

Attached: right....gif (412x229, 1.76M)

I recently warmed up to this album some. Still not crazy about the cheaper aspects of the production and I never felt the vocals matched the music well, but the songs are pretty good sometimes. Bloodhail and I Don't Love in particular are pretty great.

I actually agree with you a little there, I enjoy The Unnatural World a lot more than Deathconsciousness. Bloodhail , Deep Deep, and Earthmover are great songs but I enjoyed Guggenheim Wax Museum, Burial Society, Cropsey and Dan and Tim Reunited By Fate a whole lot more.

Attached: https _images.genius.com_bf072ccb9386253959e6ab953f594c6e.1000x1000x1.jpg (600x600, 64K)