Thoughts on Fear Inoculum by Tool?

Thoughts on Fear Inoculum by Tool?

Attached: source.gif (500x270, 459K)

cringe

Their best album

i dont wanna listen anymore because it gets less impressive the more i hear it.

so yeah im pretty disappointed. Still over the moon that i'll most likely get to see them finally when they next tour Europe, been waiting 12 years for that

I saw them in june for the first time since 10000 days tour. They played great and the visuals were great too, but the setlist was boring: mostly just the singles

(s)tool

Attached: 1548712288738.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I've seen lateralus tour.
For real.

Attached: BR-edb0bf4.jpg (620x413, 35K)

Autotune on vocals was pretty bad, but aside from that it is a great track. I think it is more adult sounding than earlier stuff

it's pretty great
still soon to say if it's Aenima/Lateralus level but it's infinitely better than 10,000 turds

kek based

dishonest riffing

Come on, it's just a decoy album, the real one will come out in November of December.
Also if you sync correctly two of the tracks and a yet unreleased segue track, you will get the secret message.
And there's a puzzle involving the artwork depicting the four band members.

Meshuggah has made this band irrelevant to me.

I think they complement each other nicely

I’m still pretty exited for the 30th. It’s gon be good.

>my attention span is not big enough to keep track of two entirely different bands duuhhh

what?

10.000 days post-release memes

>Another Tool thread

And that's a good thing. It's about time good music dominated this board. I'm sick of coming on here and seeing thread after thread about the latest manufactured roastie pop singer, or flavour of the week Soundcloud rapper.

I'm addicted to Invincible and 7empest.

same shit different demographics

AEnima>Lateralus>Fear Inocolum>Undertow>10.000 Days

No way! Geniuses!
I've got the lamp, the jackhammer, and the fake Rubiks cube with an eye inside, I've solved the first part, but I think it's theColonel Mustard in the dining room, and I miss the screwdriver and a feather.
All will be revealed in a month now? Can't wait!

fucking hate djent shit

well it took over a decade but I actually like 10,000 Days a lot now. When it was first released I was pretty unimpressed by it. I barely listened to it for years after release and when Icame back to it I liked it.

Maynard anally raped an 8 year old boy

and then he fisted him elbow-deep

So you deluded yourself into thinking it's not shit?