Thom Yorke

Is there any truth to the rumors that he was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein??

Attached: 4772.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Hahaha

>"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

what did he mean by this?

>I suck young blood
Wtf Thom

As an oldfag who was involved in the industry when I was younger, I will say that it's common knowledge in most circles that Thom has eccentric tastes. He was having affairs for many years before the marriage broke down. Most of those were with fans much younger than him. I'm not passing judgement either way, but let's just say when I heard the rumours, I wasn't shocked.

I mean every single fucking girl I had a crush on in highschool hailed Radiohead as their fav band. Somehow RH music is brainwashing and appealing to teenage girls in a weirdly sexual way. Yorke is a creep.

Wtf? Is this for real?

i thought people only knew radiohead as the band that did 'Creep'?

a lot of people are saying it

Yes, look at his obsession with witches and scoring the Satanic NWO film, Suspiria. His wife was his blood sacrifice

can we get some unknown insights about musicians?

Nice try. I will say that there is dirt on about 90% or more of major artists and bands that would potentially be career ending in this day and age. Pop music is a fucked up world and there's a reason I got out of it when I had the chance.

afraid so champ

It's an anonymous site give us some juicy news come on

This is absolutely retarded but I’m 100% on board

Fake or you lived in an unusual place. Most people don't have a clue of what music radiohead makes besides creep and karma police. It is kinda popular with teenage girls but it's still a really low percentage of them.

i can't imagine him being friends with anyone

> listens to house of cards once

Radiohead are probably one of the biggest bands in the UK. The US fanbase, while smaller, is very loyal - why do you think they're able to sell out such massive tours with ease, and for so long? The user in is right, Thom has cultivated an obsessive fanbase particularly among young girls. At the time I was working with them (noughties), this was even more the case. Radiohead had the rabid fanbase of a boy band in those years. Plenty of girls were willing to let Thom do whatever he wanted with them.

I live in a cultural town in Europe none of that Amerimutt redneck bullshit

Sup poop troll