Would getting a decent haircut have solved his depression?

Would getting a decent haircut have solved his depression?

Attached: elliott-smith-tie.jpg (496x500, 114K)

It seems his hair was a big problem for him actually, he kept changing it all the time, it probably made him really insecure

bruh what happened to his skin
BRUH

>bruh BRUH BRUH
shut the fuck up

how the fuck are the circumstances of his death not cleared up yet?

he was ugly as fuck, probably wouldn't have helped much

combination of being naturally ugly and extreme drug use

He was ugly but his music is so fucking beautiful

Yes. All he had to do what get a decent haircut and be himself.

Attached: much better.jpg (496x500, 39K)

maybe some beard action to cover those pot holes in his face

Attached: ah yes.jpg (496x500, 39K)

>tfw you have the looks of Elliott Smith and none of the talent

perfection

your post made me sad

Sorry but can somebody actually explain what happened to his fucking face? He looks like a goddamn burn victim

>I often talk about Kurt Cobain and Elliott Smith in the same timelines and in the same paragraphs because I knew them both. And not a lot of people knew both of them; they either knew Kurt or Elliott but didn’t all know them both and I did, so I have a certain perspective.
>And when you’re talking about the loss, if Kurt had just fucking stayed alive for a couple of more months, if you look at the timeline and you look at where both of them were geographically, they were only like two hours away from each other. And if fucking Kurt had just stuck around for a few more months, which was when Elliott had started to record, I know for a fucking fact that he would have adored Elliott. He would have gone to one of the shows, or they would have met somehow.
>I’m gonna go there now, I don’t know how Lennon and McCartney met, but if they hadn’t it would have been a complete miss of an opportunity. And that’s what bums me out so much, not just because of the fact that they both fucking died, but they could have been buddies and they might have even hung on for each other.
>They were both people who loved music so much, and they were both so incredibly similar, I think that the music they could have created as a team would have kept them alive. Music, to both of them, was the most important thing. And Elliott loved Kurt, and he loved Nirvana, and he would ask me about him.
>So to me, I always thought, damn, if they made a band or if they had met, I honestly feel Elliott would have been like a younger brother to Kurt and Elliott would have showed Kurt how to tone it back and be more musical, and more subtle. And then Kurt could have been the screamer that Elliott was never. They would have just fit each other so well. It’s such a fucking loss, because I know Kurt had an album like Either/Or in him, and Elliott could have helped him see it through.

Attached: mary lou lord.jpg (427x550, 44K)

Dunno

Attached: Benjamin_D._Maxham_-_Henry_David_Thoreau_-_Restored_-_greyscale_-_straightened.jpg (2089x3027, 2.89M)

kek

Ya but back in reality they were both selfish cunts. Kurt didnt even stick around for his own baby daughter. How delusional can one get? Fucking cringe and gay.

Severe acne ya fools

cystic acne and getting his ass kicked constantly

you unironically made me lose all hope and get depressed for like half an hour

bump

acne scars + they probably caked a shitton of makeup on his face for this photoshoot