If this Disturbs you, then walk away

If this Disturbs you, then walk away...

Attached: disturbedttf.jpg (700x713, 118K)

THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

What disturbs me is how much I liked this as a teenager

You must have been a bit...mentally disturbed. :^)

Cringe shitty gay libshit boring band? Yep, that disturbs me. I'll just walk away. Kiketurbed fans are cringiest

it just makes me sad with how bad it is honestly

back to

How about no ?

Wow, OP just keeps eating from that big bag dicks.

TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN YOUR AAAAAASS

oof

Its fucking hilarious how they went from "Fratboy Wigger Numetal" to "old School alternative kid Metal" in a few years

Just about every bigger nu-metal band did by the mid 00s, nu-metal was passe, but these bands still had very large audiences and radio play

Disturbed...Slipknot...SOAD...Papa Roach...Linkin Park....all of them went through some "de nu" ing. Even Korn looked a lot less "rappy" in their fashion by then even they didn't go as far to change their sound by adding solos or more melody than usual.

Papa is a hilarious example, they went from Edgy Numetal to Poppy Hard Rock and now they do Imagine Dragon Style Rock anthems , at least Disturbed went from Numetal edgy to Dio style edgy

Also wasn't SOAD's change because Daron got more influence over the songs? Serj seems to be the one who added the Non Metal such as Funk

I liked the Genesis cover

Limp Bizkit tried to become RATM for a very brief period

Attached: limp.jpg (500x451, 75K)

papa roach have been biting every nu/alt metal trend since mr. bungle's first album came out. seriously, their first demo is a mr. bungle ripoff

Best NuMetal album.

>cover genesis
>only thing you add is HUHHH HUGGGH
Classic disturbed.

pretty good album, not gonna lie

Nu metal is God

Zing

How can you listen to this shit? Pleb. Go listen to tool instead

i already did back in '99 bro

They were kinda good before this

disturbed is just so hilarious to me

Disturbed came out in 2000

disturbed sucks but you suck even more

How I know Yea Forums will hate a band
>i liked it at one point
The ridiculously plebdian act of enjoying things must be forgiven in those 6 and under, otherwise it's back to gaia

they're one of those bands whose songs are fun to play in GH or Rock Band but I would never listen to them beyond that

Based

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (828x96, 6K)

HOLY BASED

Damn, I had no clue Collin Kapernick was a Disturbed fan