/noise/

I’ve finally starting getting into noise and I wanna branch out. I’ve only really listened to Merzbow and only Hybrid Noisebloom and 1930 at that. What other artists should I check out? What are your favorite noise albums?

Attached: 16D9E2EB-7252-4C9E-9AD0-7C05636B0663.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCicMFHQyiZBq5OsIvXQZS-A
youtube.com/watch?v=xqbZu3sFJIU
youtube.com/watch?v=NSUkDhHIyJs
kknull1.bandcamp.com/album/galactic-killer-drums-phaze-ii
youtube.com/watch?v=qm8xZRVXFgk
vocaroo.com/i/s07rVMKyr5Ap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/channel/UCicMFHQyiZBq5OsIvXQZS-A

This YT channel is a great resource. Also listen to the podcast, Noise Extra on Spotify

I like classic Whitehouse, Cut Hands has the Solution.

people starting out with noise usually go through japanoise from what i see, stuff like masonna, gerogerigegege, merzbow
current noise album as of now is probably hollinndagain, the experimentation with frequencies, pop, and melodies with that noise edge is pretty based

this is a great channel considering everything is from his personal collection

youtube.com/watch?v=xqbZu3sFJIU

i actually really love hollinndagain. Probably their most underrated album. I’ll be sure to check out some of these other recs though thanks guys :)

i dont listen to a whole lot of noise but check out hanatarash, they were part of the early japanoise scene and helped pioneer it along with danger music. also, listen to dead lotus by merzbow. he released it this year and its one of my fav albums of 2019, and possibly one of his best works yet

dont forget to dive into noisecore and gorenoise

C.C.C.C and Hijokaidan of course

Any recs for artists in those genres? I’ve listened to a lot of different core genres and usually enjoy them

noisecore = deche charge, genital masticator, seven minutes of nausea, ARSEDESTROYER

gorenoise = vomitoma, everything obscure and underground (youtube channels UltimateNoise and MAI GORENOISE are good places to start)

The rita - voyage of the decima MAS
Francisco lopez - ultimate noise ensemble
Aube - cardiac strain
Merzbow - environmental percussion
Hal hutchesnson - a taste of iron
Macronympha - pittsburg, pennsylvania

swag

i'd recommand phyllomedusa too, it kinda goes from full HNW to stoner noise (depends of the albums), but i find it pretty enjoyable

youtube.com/watch?v=NSUkDhHIyJs

kknull1.bandcamp.com/album/galactic-killer-drums-phaze-ii

MMM

Skin Crime (ideally Whorebutcher)
Yellow Swans
Puce Mary
Prurient
Wolf Eyes
The Rita
Otomo Yoshihide
Makoto Kawabatas noise albums
Contagious Orgasm
Whitehouse
Merzbow/Moore/Pandi and friends live albums

Aaron Dilloway/Spine Scavenger

>deletes bird seed
Ah, now it's perfect

Attached: R-119643-1306426001.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 81K)

>Makoto Kawabata
youtube.com/watch?v=qm8xZRVXFgk

Recently refound some noise I made a while ago, would love some thoughts, volume warning, obviously
vocaroo.com/i/s07rVMKyr5Ap