Ariel Pink - The Enigma

Ariel doesn't make much sense. He described himself as being not sexual but also has interests in finding a wife to keep at home.. he has been spotted on tinder and craigslist hunting for conquests, spoke about being tied up by a dominatrix and also allegedly regularly has sex with/shares nudes with young fans.

Who is he really?!

Attached: Ariel.png (232x609, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zF2xHZ8FDo
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSg9WpLgl0
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlFdX08UJg
youtube.com/watch?v=SdQ41k9Aeio
youtube.com/watch?v=xVOJla2vYx8
youtube.com/watch?v=8NChvenJcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=e4x_mXNJ-3w
youtube.com/watch?v=fa76c04G744
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWO7AGGgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=fYUvI-Bgpuw
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFe0tq5Yc4
youtube.com/watch?v=NS8qXe8bXbs
youtube.com/watch?v=LY1l8T2Lcl0
youtube.com/watch?v=TP2d8yZzhdM
youtube.com/watch?v=_nhaReaiqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=MiY2JsGXrtM
youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ
youtu.be/AYtsUdD921E
youtube.com/watch?v=eeuVS6vnN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2oK7UGErV7I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsjIagaNd8
youtube.com/watch?v=B0qIARknhMg
youtube.com/watch?v=0W0ywTb9GCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta46M5rksBk
youtube.com/watch?v=R8rbvXHD5xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OKShywzn-pI(1:56 )
youtube.com/watch?v=3vlAdMeZSfw
youtube.com/watch?v=nce5zTfETNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_WPNbT7vE
youtube.com/watch?v=wks31pNzu0c
youtube.com/watch?v=hquiHEaJF5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QhIs1k8yuPU
youtube.com/watch?v=L-kXN1JjA1E
youtube.com/watch?v=FzfQOm_gCJA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ltWSqgh-Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=J-LEFPlWkxc
youtube.com/watch?v=whDEfMhPCPc
youtube.com/watch?v=qSPnmUWADAM
youtube.com/watch?v=gcC4fQdBfEg
youtube.com/watch?v=dj61wCE0cRs
youtube.com/watch?v=nEN4qmE8QYY
youtu.be/gEss1IilJgc
youtu.be/t_sTCz_-kvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my experience with ariel is that he is extremely sweet and will give you his time and attention to a point. He's just a guy. And he's extremely honest, probably to his own detriment

Attached: lcsdf.png (342x233, 171K)

hes ugly compared to the prince of Yea Forums

why are you so obsessed with ariel
what the fuck did this guy do to you

he's into Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande - you haven't got a chance

I'm not at liberty to say

fucking say it you little pussy you've been dragging his name through the shit for fucking months on end and making all sorts of egregious accusations without any evidence
I wouldn't mind but there are countless subreddits and facebook groups where this shit could have easily surfaced but not a fucking peep
now squeal or forever be a little whiny faggot

this may be true but he's pissed off the wrong girl, there are plans for SF and it's gonna be witchy

Attached: dff3dfd0.png (658x651, 700K)

this
were waiting op

>he's pissed off the wrong girl
explain

what are the accusations?

Sharppie in pooper

I think he’s a narcissist that’s obsessed with creating a mythology of mystique around his persona. He’s very carefully crafted a whole “thing” for himself, but when he’s confronted about it he’ll vehemently deny it, and is often caught acting very much “out of character.” Probably a compulsive liar too. Great music though.

ugh most of it revolves around his previous gf and some leaked nudes, but there's one guy on this board who keeps asking his ex a bunch of questions and trying to make the situation worse instead of letting them both get on with their lives.
Most involve some degree of sexual deviancy
Most recent one is about him having a wife that he cheats on - which also isn't true, he was briefly married but then divorced earlier on in his life.
Other shit includes things that he has apparently done or said to fans which, again either comes down to him maybe being an asshole (which wouldn't really be a surprise) or again, no evidence.

shh! remember the deep secret

Attached: apons.png (236x318, 90K)

correction. he's still married - albeit separated

there seems to be a few different things going on here. prob due to the fact that ariel was unfaithful so it's spouting from all angles. what i know is ariel threatened someone and there's a legal case that is ongoing

>what i know is ariel threatened someone
over what

fyckin freak

ariel seems really ready to get on with his life

Attached: asdlkjasdklj.png (767x150, 165K)

Attached: asdflkf.png (679x184, 33K)

is this to do with the 'transaction'?

can you please leave this girl alone? she's been through enough

stay out of it, you cunt

other shit includes people's personal lives which they don't want aired on the internet. whoever you fucking are, please leave it alone now. there's a girl involved that is vulnerable

I'm on your side m8
it's the other cunt who keeps posting threads about it
I reckon it's a grimes fan

agreed. he really does bring it on himself sometimes but we have to realise that there are other people involved that didn't ask for this at all. you only have to mention names and it will all explode.

Attached: basement.png (407x277, 174K)

the truth always comes out in the end

not if yr being pussy whipped by ariel

STOP

what the fuck is this autism drama i just wanted to ogle his ex because she’s hot
ive never even heard an ariel pink song

fuck off retard we don't need your kind

ariel's girls being described as 'platonic friends'

look, this dude's boat is already sinking. he's 41 and still dresses in low key bondage.

Attached: pantheon.png (402x298, 210K)

did he grace YOU with his dick?!

kys

yada yada, if yr into water soaked barely legals, smoking a cigarette,,and i WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET AHEAD

has everyone on here fucked ariel? is this the thing?

is it that obvious?

just a set of retards all lying on the internet
>see amount of posters

maybe this shit isn't meant for you

Attached: L87J888.png (358x477, 279K)

you never actually directly address anything and everything you write is extremely vague
you just post random screencaps and photos of Ariel being goofy with really pathetic captions like
>"look at this guy he's pushing 40 haha how pathetic"
you hide behind your anonymity the way a small dog would cower behind its owner
I hold quite a bit of contempt for you actually. Spineless is the word I'd use.

is this supposed to offend me?

the content of the posts is not for you, the people who are involved understand perfectly well. dealing with ariel is like stepping on eggshells, he is notoriously volatile and certain things just can't be spoken about directly - anyway, that is beside the point, i don't aim to please you

>I don't aim to please you
you don't know shit and if you did you'd fucking say it

What a strange, strange thread. Just dish the dirt or fuck off. Are the posters in this thread suffering from mental illnesses or did Ariel Pink (or one of his friends or something) just decide to stir shit on 4channel for no reason. Weirdo

its neither, im a hardcore arielhead so i read every ariel thread here, here's the recap i think

theres a beta thats been trying to take him down for a year+ on here

first he did metoo ariel threads
then he made threads about how ariel rips off songs
then he pretended to be a writer from fader that fucked over fantano and made threads
then he went to indieheads and made a thread about how ariel beat up his gf on stage
then he when to the ariel subred and did the same thing
recently hes made threads about charles
then threads about how ariel leaked charles pics, which looks like a lie
then yesterday or the day before he made a thread about his exwife
and today he made this thread

why his nipple look like that

>hardcore arielhead
almost as pathetic as the beta
can i just look at pics of his ex without this retard drama?

there arent any.
its just the nipple peak one.

Ariel Pink - The Thief

youtube.com/watch?v=-zF2xHZ8FDo
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSg9WpLgl0

youtube.com/watch?v=zPlFdX08UJg
youtube.com/watch?v=SdQ41k9Aeio

youtube.com/watch?v=xVOJla2vYx8
youtube.com/watch?v=8NChvenJcwk

youtube.com/watch?v=e4x_mXNJ-3w
youtube.com/watch?v=fa76c04G744 (2:15+)

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWO7AGGgFw (0:38+)
youtube.com/watch?v=fYUvI-Bgpuw (0:25+)

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFe0tq5Yc4
youtube.com/watch?v=NS8qXe8bXbs

youtube.com/watch?v=LY1l8T2Lcl0
youtube.com/watch?v=TP2d8yZzhdM

youtube.com/watch?v=_nhaReaiqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=MiY2JsGXrtM

youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ
youtu.be/AYtsUdD921E

youtube.com/watch?v=eeuVS6vnN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2oK7UGErV7I

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsjIagaNd8
youtube.com/watch?v=B0qIARknhMg

youtube.com/watch?v=0W0ywTb9GCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta46M5rksBk

youtube.com/watch?v=R8rbvXHD5xQ (5:58+)
youtube.com/watch?v=OKShywzn-pI(1:56 )

youtube.com/watch?v=3vlAdMeZSfw (3:50+)
youtube.com/watch?v=_nhaReaiqCo (1:30+)

youtube.com/watch?v=nce5zTfETNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_WPNbT7vE

youtube.com/watch?v=wks31pNzu0c
youtube.com/watch?v=hquiHEaJF5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=QhIs1k8yuPU
youtube.com/watch?v=L-kXN1JjA1E

youtube.com/watch?v=FzfQOm_gCJA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ltWSqgh-Ms

youtube.com/watch?v=J-LEFPlWkxc
youtube.com/watch?v=whDEfMhPCPc

youtube.com/watch?v=qSPnmUWADAM
youtube.com/watch?v=gcC4fQdBfEg

youtube.com/watch?v=dj61wCE0cRs
youtube.com/watch?v=nEN4qmE8QYY

youtu.be/gEss1IilJgc
youtu.be/t_sTCz_-kvI

>5'4

see

STFU britbong.
Ariel fans are only alllowed to be americans.

must seem like a shame that he's been spreading his seed overseas then

Why do you care so much about annoying faggots who will never know who you are

how the fuck did you get this?!

why does the term 'faggot' keep getting thrown around? are you all just a bunch of hillbillies?

it puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again

found the faggot

lol faggot

Right then, pinkos - will everyone just calm the fuck down? Someone needs to sort this pile of shit out. Who said what to who? Aye? Come forward.

ariel started it

ariel pink's spaced out pancakes

all the ariel piggo mickey mousers have lost their sense of humour and can't handle it. getting personal when there's no need for that shit.

someone on this board is clearly on mushrooms

it's the witch with the mouth who sells story's to the scum

don't exist
is 100% correct on all counts and turns up in every thread

yo idc about ariel pink's personal life, just his music

Attached: arielalbums.jpg (1124x604, 49K)

move worn copy up and to the left
doldrums furthest to the right
before today slightly down
house arrest slighly up
mature themes slightly up
and then add loverboy and oddities sodomies

this clearly isn't the work of one person. how would this person have gotten pics that were sent by one of ariel's girls to a personal friend?

eh could be more than one person but there's definitely one guy on this board who is super salty about Ariel's (continued) success and is consistently attempting to attribute new rumours to him by starting these threads, and considering he makes these threads pretty much every day I'd say he's
A) Autistic
B) Had some kind of personal involvement with Ariel and chooses this place to vent these frustrations
I have no doubt it's the same guy who's always asking Charlotte questions and posting the screencaps. It'd be great to get to the bottom of it but I seriously doubt that we ever will

you can do this shit with most artists you tard lmao.
>hey guys ariel made a song that sounds similiar to another one
>RIPOFF

Attached: 1540107071338.jpg (498x470, 32K)

i would love to believe that he's a genius, intricately designing a "mythology of mystique around his persona" - heck, maybe you could speculate that he has some involvement in this board. the truth is that he's just a scumbag. for whatever fucked up reasons, getting his rocks off has to be at the detriment of others. he preys on the young and uses his name to assert power, something he couldn't do otherwise as he is a waif

i think i know who one of you might be (ref: graffitipailkids) and i can honestly say that this is not a place that's going to help you. i'm not saying to stop the investigation but you also need to heal. i would suggest getting a good therapist and confiding in people you can trust. this board is littered with trolls and ariel pink stans

I never said he’s a genius. You don’t have to be a genius to do what I described, nor does it exclude him from being a scumbag, I think he is one. But he hasn’t done anything more nefarious than petty internet drama and the obsession with “exposing” him is frankly a little embarrassing. At the end of the day, no one really gives a shit.

>i would love to believe that he's a genius, intricately designing a "mythology of mystique around his persona"
>he truth is that he's just a scumbag
the two aren't mutually exclusive
the fact that they come to Yea Forums instead of some other more direct solution is borderline hilarious

ariel is a self-confessed nympho, he was bound to run into some sort of trouble along the way

what petty internet drama?

Why is this one autist keeps talking to his ex? Always trying to stir some shit.

Attached: 21909203.png (684x498, 26K)

i believe that -someone- is taunting him rather than exposing

this is the guy who posts these threads
it fucking has to be
who else is this unstable

considering this is Yea Forums and it doesn't really matter if I'm wrong in the long run I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is all completely false considering there isn't any evidence for this shit at all, and it's the same fucking retard posting the exact same shit day in day out
if he did something that bad there would have been a hitpiece about it - they've done it before nothing would stop them from doing it again.

how can you claim it to be false when no actual allegations have been made...yet?

there's some serious bullshit going down here. hold the allegations and negotiate with ariel. this will all blow over for all parties involved

>80 replies
>19 posters
>thread about literally nothing
Ariel fags are retarded and autistic, big surprise

I'm saying that there aren't any allegations to begin with and that this is all horseshit

I keep one of these threads open just in case somebody does actually finally come up with some interesting juicy goss on a guy who is literally my favorite artist
I don't deny he's an asshole but a lot of musicians are and we don't make threads about them every day
there's clearly one very unstable person making these threads
It's reminiscent of Ladytron-tier autism

i have reason to believe that ariel is involved in this

if someone were to come up with the real story behind some of this stuff then all everyone would say is 'PROOF' and 'NUDES PLEASE' - it's a waste of time. just fishing

i know for a fact that a lot of the comments that are cropping up are targeted at ariel directly. certain keywords are being used

he's been thru a lot okay? leave him alone!!!!!

Attached: 1539462957771.png (879x651, 50K)

until an actual allegation is made - stop making these retarded threads

this isn't about you, you fucking cunt. if you don't like it then stay out of it.

There's nothing to like or dislike you fucking spastic because nothing has actually been said yet

why are you stalking ariel pink, bro?

is this about the diapers?

this thread is like when schizos think songs on the radio are speaking directly to them right?

this thread is for the mentally ill, yes

one of you fuckers thinks they know who is involved in this - can you please just drop their name?

he's stalking me

can you stop fucking spying please??

go on son, show him whose boss. i predict that the beans will be spilled by the end of the week. you know i'm looking at you

i'll admit, it was me who started it, but ariel always has the last word

it couldn't of been you. can anyone be bothered to post the case of the missing molly i.e persian reference? now we're really getting to it.

ariel's the key to all of this

Attached: arielpinkscan7-5-copy-615x800.png (615x800, 639K)