What does Yea Forums think about Metallica's Black Album?

What does Yea Forums think about Metallica's Black Album?

Attached: Metallica_-_Metallica_cover.jpg (300x300, 7K)

i think op is a fag

Ok, but the album

prelude to their most badass album

Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning are THE ONLY Metallica albums even remotely worth listening to.

sterile, over produced, sappy, overly commercial, lacks soul... shall I go on or you get the point

this

I'd rather listen to St.Anger

Le epic contrarian retard

Pretty boring. Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets are the only great Metallica album, every other album is either boring or held back by a major flaw. And Justice For All... would be fuckin amazing if it had bass and drums that didn't hurt my ears.

The production is fucking awful, this is probably the worst non-St. Anger drum sound that Metallica has ever had. Enter Sandman/Sad But True/Roam were so overplayed that they were hard to listen to for like a decade but now I can get through them again. Sad But True is the best of the three tracks I just mentioned, just no frills hard rock. Nothing Else Matters is one of the worst fucking songs they've written (that's not on Lulu/St. Anger/Reload, obviously). Holier Than Thou and The Struggle Within are so stupid with their posturing and generic chugging riffs that they might as well be Pantera songs. Best track is The God That Failed, that bass and guitars are nasty as fuck. No strong feelings for the other tracks other than The Unforgiven, but both the sequels are better.

6/10, overrated by normies but underrated by die-hards/thrash purists. Load is better

An excellent album with relatively few weak tracks.

>DON'T LE TREAD ON ME
What a stupid cover

killer. tramples on their simple 80s output. the peak of the band never reached again.

it sucks just like other metallica albums

Attached: tomgwarrior.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND

>waaaaaaah wah waaah waaah waaah

Attached: bepis and bubhed.gif (400x227, 321K)

I prefer Master of Lightning.

Attached: Master of Lightning.png (392x415, 269K)

Boring, tame as fuck

Sandman is kino though.

I agree. In fact that was the first album they released with shit tracks nothing like their original shit.

Attached: 1532583386196.jpg (720x579, 31K)

>not Ride the Puppets

Gay. Lightning is my puppet.

Attached: dat madman being dat madman.gif (492x309, 490K)