What did this guy do to become so hated? I don't get it...

What did this guy do to become so hated? I don't get it. There have been tons of tween idol singers before and this didn't happen to them.

Attached: Pin by L e s l i e on j b in 2019 Justin bieber 2011, Celebrity.jpg (672x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRXJDDlHmHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he used to look like a dyke but now he looks like a gas station attendant, his music is especially shitty and he's canadian. what more do you need to hate him?

he called some fat aussie bitch a whale or something and he egged some guy’s house. people seem to like him now though because his pr him worked overtime to reshape his image

It was just asshurt metal and progfags.

>hrrphh if it doesn't have a 15 minute drum solo it's not real music

>What did this guy do to become so hated?
Same way Trump became president, more gullible boomers on the internet. Notice how there was never any "YOU SAY AARON CARTER, I SAY AC/DC" copypasta on the internet.

>high voiced kid
Hanson 2.0

Go to bed Christgau.

>anything that happens which i don't like is the fault of some group that i've never interacted with

Attached: b.jpg (228x221, 5K)

To be fair in like 2010 there were definitely le wrong generation dadrock kids as well posting that shit

It was pushed really hard and impossible to avoid, I think people were too harsh but I get it

he was a legit talent thats why. he grew into mediocrity as an adult as he never got any better. His musicianship a nd chutzbah was outstanding by a childs metric, now he is just like you so youre no longer intimidated.

>legit talent
No he wasn't

what were you doing at his age? you didnt have any balls or talent exactly why you hated him.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRXJDDlHmHo

he was feminine and girls loved him so insecure boys/men shit on his existence. its the pretty boy phenomenon. pay attention to how regular men treat pretty boys in every day life. they can't defeat them by just beating them up like they can with other men, since pretty boys aren't attractive for their masculinity, so all they can do is helplessly hurl insults while the pretty boys drown in pussy.

Facts

He was a literal teenager acting like a douche and pretending to be a big man, so he had to be cut down some.

t.former Bieber haters, current virgins, projecting

Looks like annoying smug brat.
Do you need more?
People dislike smug.

Attached: 1322259941001_.jpg (478x353, 48K)

I feel like he and justin timberlake are comparable, both very non- intimidating and not very masculine, except i like or respct jt, but jb’s music does nothing for me. He seemed to have grown up a bit and be less obnoxious. But probably hard when youve been famous and rich from day 1

His music didn't have any growly vocals or guitar solos so of course it wasn't '''real''' music to a certain crowd of people.

>become hated

The kid was hated from the beginning due to the pre-teen persona. From there he went wild with his money and did some stupid shit. But everyone forgot when he released his newer shit

Today he is more well liked than he was when he started. He seems like an okay dude