The greatest debate of all time.

Attached: Untitled.png (796x588, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Alg8gYtTEaU
youtube.com/watch?v=9crtq44GaFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biggest twat? Axl

Shittiest "music"? Boretallica

Metallica pioneered thrash metal. Guns N Roses just wanted to be AC/DC.

Axl
GNR>Metallica

Metallica. Guns N‘ Roses made one good album and then Axl died and was replaced by a look-a-like who loved “fancy” shit

Hetfield and it's not even close

Axl got fat Hetfeild got sober. Axl is more like a based brando who will be loved when the pages of history are written. hetfeild is one of those loser guys who are in recovery and like to talk about his growth. pure cringe. the music doesnt matter its all about the branding.

>Axl Rose sneaking out to buy hot dogs undercover in a Volkswagen
It'll be kino

duff mckagen throwing burgers over the fence so the everly brothers daughter doesnt find out

Hetfield is kind of annoying desu. Always talking about his feelings like an emotional woman

/thread

Based.

I'm a bigger Metallica fan than Gn'R fan, but I'm a bigger Axl fan than James fan
youtube.com/watch?v=Alg8gYtTEaU
James was great, on stage, in Metallica...but as a person he always seemed like a self righteous twat to me. I'd rather hang out with Axl than James any day.

Attached: metallica-earlydays.jpg (790x579, 77K)

Axl, it's not a debate at all.

t h i s

Yellow band mic > plain black mic.
End of debate

Sing into a clown nose

Attached: axlcorn.jpg (615x410, 40K)

I wonder if Dave enjoys that quality about him

James, he doesn't complain about performing.

>Metallica pioneered thrash metal

Attached: 1561126025594-int.png (614x615, 552K)

The real reason why Lars kicked Dave out was that he and James would stay up late to braid each other's hair and talk about boys they like while Lars was trying to sleep.

He wasn't always like this, it only started after getting out of rehab in 2001. It's funny how his attitude does a complete 180 from a normal guy to this hippie feel good "muh spiritual connection" crap after he quit drinking. Whatever therapy program he went into must've fucked with his head.

lmao

nice toxic masculinity. nothing wrong with expressing your emotions. what are you holding back?

t. incel in denial
go try talking to a girl about your emotions and shit and see how far that gets you

Prime Het could KO Axl in a fight. Axl can still sing more octaves though.
Het used to be cooler.

>Prime Het could KO Axl in a fight.
pfffff

Idk man....has Hetfield even ever been in a fight? Dave said he used to run away from fights, Axl would fight anyone

axl's like 5'6" and Het's 6'5

Axl is not a pushover an has been in many fights. James is a notorious pussy. Imagine judging a book by the cover.

yeah but give me a break, you got someone that's 5'7" and 140lbs going up to someone that plays rhythm guitar and drums and is 6'4" 190lbs and had a few.

It doesn't matter how tall you are and how much you weight when you run away from fights.

>Metallica era Dave Mustaine, surely the most reliable source of information

I believe it considering Metallica ran away from this guy on the streets of LA.

Attached: NikkiSixx01.jpg (652x489, 64K)

he's like 6'2"

you're telling me the left guy would run away from that little guy on the right?

Attached: 12bcea5b5655a8a4f3ef9e63ac264e1d.jpg (500x398, 53K)

You have to be 18 or above to post on here.

relax manlet, I'm just pointing out the logical conclusion of a fight between them

It's never about who's the biggest. It's always about who hits first, and Axl, being ADHD manlet, would've struck james 5-6 times before he even knew what hit him

>It's never about who's the biggest.
youtube.com/watch?v=9crtq44GaFs

If Axl had OD'd in 1993, he would be a Cobain-like mythical figure by now.
Hetfield would be well remembered, but mostly by metalheads. Sort of a bigger Bon Scott.

Well that's a situation where two guys are, presumably, trained fighters of equal skill....so yeah it would

James and Axl were not trained fighters, but we do know Axl had no problem fighting anyone who pissed him off and was a hot head, meanwhile James had a history of being a wussy and was known as more of a shy dude

This doesn't contradict my point at all. These are fighters who are expecting to get hit. Axl would fight dirty and unexpecting.

I mean we at least know Axl had a history of fighting, I don't think James ever did anything more than talk shit about other people when they weren't around

Heftfield cuz he chugga chuggs.

Attached: 1564738041413.png (768x522, 342K)

He pulled his own prima donna shit during St. Anger where the whole band had to be put on hold so he could go hunting in Russia and other richboy shit

meh, better than cancelling that same night

>I mean we at least know Axl had a history of fighting
Did he? I was around the hollywood scene back then, and Axl only ran his mouth when his security were around. I can't recall a single story about Axl being in a fight, except with women.

This is objectively correct.

He jumped in the crowd to fight people, bitch slapped that fashion designer, was gonna fight Motley Crue

>So, while the rest of Motley Crue departed the venue after their on-camera appearance, Neil waited around for Stradlin and Axl Rose to finish their performance of "Free Fallin'" with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers to have some words with Stradlin. "When Izzy walked offstage, looking like a cross between Eric Stoltz in Mask and Neil Young, I was waiting for him," Vince Neil wrote in his band’s autobiography The Dirt. "‘You f–ing hit my wife!’ ‘So f–ing what?’ he spat. All my blood rushed into my fist, and I decked him. I decked him good, right in the face. He fell to the ground like a tipped cow."
>Neil’s bodyguard grabbed him before he could do any further damage, but as they were making their way outside, Neil was confronted by Rose. "Axl came snarling after us like an overdressed Doberman," Neil said. "'Come on, motherf---er, I’m going to f---ing kill you!’ he yelled at our backs." The situation was ultimately defused, and both singers went on their way.

Sure that never came to Axl fighting, but I can't imagine James even being that upfront about aggression with someone in the same room as him

yeah cause fucking girls is the meaning of life

Can we address there is nothing cringier than Metallica fans who call them " 'Tallica" or people who refer to James as "Papa Het"