What’s the best bladee song? for me it’s mallwhore freestyle

what’s the best bladee song? for me it’s mallwhore freestyle

Attached: 9E32933F-A469-45E6-91E3-E629D85BDF03.jpg (770x770, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxcdNH3LTOc&list=PLKn_-UjPRT5bCi2K6M-x2O7hPEDST8Ao9&index=31&t=0s
youtu.be/UU36nuhUwQY
youtube.com/watch?v=TwUkGjKSyGg
discogs.com/Seabrook-Collapse-In-Defense-Of-Indifference/release/2609047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE RECORDED A TAPE FOR POSH ISOLATION IN EARLY 2010 WITH AN ANONYMOUS ALIAS AND WAS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. BUT I FORGOT THE NAME OF IT. IT WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN SYNTHPOP AND BUBBLEGUM INDUSTRIAL, LIKE A NAIVE VERSION OF CROATIAN AMOR WITH BEATS. CHECK IT OUT BROTHER!!!!

is it perfect violation

is his name pronounced blade because he is the blade and you are the, bladee?

Attached: 1558814033370.gif (360x541, 1.3M)

damn

deletee and suffocation

youtube.com/watch?v=DxcdNH3LTOc&list=PLKn_-UjPRT5bCi2K6M-x2O7hPEDST8Ao9&index=31&t=0s

rhinestones on my ralph lauren
10 pills i'm stillborn

Dude why bladee keeps posting on this site? No one fucking cares about your white rap you fucking zoomer autist. I've never even saw serious discussion about this fag in here. I'm 100% sure that the one who makes this posts its him or his friends.

Dragonfly is his best

get drainpilled. pleb

Skin

quit whining boomer, project all u want but hes actually pretty relevant among the 15yo-23yo age group

also implying that a modern day music pioneer would shill himself on an internet board is pretty laughable

Go and watch Steven Universe you zoomer discord tranny.

Attached: R-2609047-1292990762.jpeg.jpg (465x480, 76K)

Deletee, Sentence, Gatekeeper, I'm Lost, Dragonfly, My Magic Is Strong, Who Goes There, the list goes on...

t. seething boomer yelling at clouds because the kids aren't listening to rock n roll

go grab a beer, put a pink floyd record on the turntable, inspect your gun collection, and stay mad boomer manbaby :)

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Bladee: The music pioneer.

Do you even know what are you saying?
The man is not some tyler the creator or some shit from outer space. Don't make me laugh.

I'd rather listen to King Krule's discography, the dude might sound like a down syndrome britbong but at least he's not a mediocre rapper from youtube that can't play his shit and needs to adecuate to trends to sound cool with the kids, the flow of bladee is fucking shit, paused and his persona/beats couldn't be more white.

Yea Forums is at it's worst this years.

youtu.be/UU36nuhUwQY

Look at that thumbnail image... and then try to take seriously this autotune white faggot. You have to be a zoomer teenager to digest this shit.

WHATEVER YOU FIND INTERESTING OR NOT ON SOUNDCLOUD WAS INFLUENCED BY BLADEE OR THE SAD BOYS. THE AESTHETICS, THE APPROACH, THE DELIVERY, THE SOUNDSCAPES, THE FUCKING THEMES. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VIBE! CHORA QUE DÓI MENOS!

That's a weak bait user, you're trying way too hard.

for me it’s Cartier’God Icedancer (Intermission)
>when Bladee comes in on the hook
magic

i'm a simple drainer

youtube.com/watch?v=TwUkGjKSyGg

>acting like an oldfag
>saying something is bad because it's "white"

go back you retarded larping ESL nigger

Attached: drank.png (643x620, 286K)

tryhard b8, keep whining :^)

I'm not an old fag but all this shit reeks 14 year old in such a disgusting way. I just can't imagine so many young people caring about all this soundcloud beefs & culture, maybe is something that only north-americans understand. To me Bladee's music is fucking awful and his autotune gimmick/beats get's old pretty quickly.

Bladee isn’t american

Bladee is bad because
>Bad choice of art
>He's white

no one said anything about his fanbase being good, i'm aware they mostly consist of edgy 14 year old "sad boys" and rym trannies, and I don't give a shit about "soundcloud beef/culture" whatever that means.

I was surprised I liked bladee's music myself and probably would've called it autotune trash too, but it ending up becoming addicting to me. not saying he's a perfect artist or anything but I just like his sound a lot

Attached: 24qq6uzvyhf31.jpg (828x1096, 71K)

not to mention him and lean seem fairly intelligent as theyve both been thru a lot of shit and lived the rockstar life and know whats up now

Who Goes There is the only bladee song I enjoy. Everything else is terrible, but I still like him as a person and can understand why people like him, unlike the seething user itt

good choice tho user, what do u think of lean?

rain check :)

pft okay

newdrainers please stop making threads about bladee, Yea Forums normies cant handle it and its gay anywys just enjoy the incredible dg music and let the aura of obscurity stay alive

I appreciate his aesthetic and can see why people love his music. Yoshi City, Kyoto, and that one where they bike on mud are all great.

is this really the ice king?

>t. 17yo

bladee was 15/16 when this released so it's probably not him but he also was in a punk band with ecco when he was like 13 so maybe

jesus christ bladee fans really are just a bunch of braindead underage fags who act depressed because they have to do their homework

bladee is actually the worst thing that i have ever heard, and i have heard of 100 gecs so thats saying quite a lot. I feel sorry for the underage kids letting this audible poison enter their eardrums. it's just sad really, i'm going for a cigarette and i don't even smoke. Just sad

Unironically true. I knew those kinda people.

So true, a lot of music I dislike that I can at least somewhat tolerate, but this shit is just unacceptable

boomers
t. 25 year old miloomer

excuse me but we don't use that language on this board, go away please

literal npc

why does bladee make boomers seethe so bad? go listen to the eagles gramps lmao

go listen to alvin and the chipmunks then ya fucking scrote

>So true, a lot of music I dislike that I can at least somewhat tolerate, but this shit is just unacceptable

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 50K)

Anyone know the name of this?

discogs.com/Seabrook-Collapse-In-Defense-Of-Indifference/release/2609047

They realise that they are starting to get old when they can't get into the new music trends

Underage detected. Stop sipping your mom's cough syrup, get off this site and do your homework

>tfw can’t go back to normal music after being drained out

seethe

Attached: b-120.jpg (950x950, 73K)

I still have better taste in music than you, boomer.

>inspect your gun collection
having guns is based though

Any links? Or do I have to use soulseek again.

I've never seen a more punchable face in my life

expected Yea Forums boomer to be threatened by good looks

Attached: b-45.jpg (770x749, 94K)

>modern day music pioneer
Literally just soundcloud nigger rap repackaged for white kids that are afraid of blacks

Attached: 1483217358616.png (400x400, 281K)

>white kids that are afraid of blacks
explain ecco, thaiboy and gud then

Attached: tre-02.jpg (1080x1004, 115K)

This blade dude is not exceptionally good looking sorry. He clearly isn't hideous but stop trying to push this angle cause nobody is buying it. Good luck!

ty for good luck!

Attached: b-47.jpg (770x874, 87K)

Oreos from yurop and one you mentioned is literally asian

Close, Topman, Waster

>white kids that are afraid of blacks

Attached: b-e-01.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Cope harder with your token negros

yes I really am coping now that i have some token blacks

Attached: b-41.jpg (770x770, 95K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CANNOT LIKE RAP MUSIC MADE BY WHITES NOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO KENDRICK LAMAR!!!!!

Attached: 1566327722710.png (785x1000, 254K)

I hate giving this guy more attention by posting another reply in this thread, but I really feel sorry for all you people who actually like this garbage and pray that you grow up/get off the drugs or both

The Fox of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this fox just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)