*dictates your taste in music*

*dictates your taste in music*

Attached: file.png (512x512, 31K)

>site has a tyler the creator album in the top 200 albums ever made

Attached: D7EFdaZW4AAP9rh.jpg (234x216, 8K)

>still rateyourmusic
>still no sonemic in sight

april

*dilates your taste in music*

this, but without rap albums/artists.

I think this warrants a class-action lawsuit. The websites were to be finished by the end of the year, but you dicked around and are now stealing time and money from your userbase. Next time don't begin a project you can't fund yourself. At this point the new sites will be a monumental disappointment no matter what, so please keep using up all our time and money. [this comment will get me banned, because RYM is a positivity-enforced "progressive" site]

>th-thank you

Attached: 1566781717446.jpg (960x720, 122K)

this

*tranny your taste in music*

Why is there so many trannies on rym? Like no seriously. It always the same type of white transwoman obsessed with kawaii culture with cringe tankie views and probably made a deconstructed club album with little to no ratings. Never a transman, never black, sometimes “non-binary” but always a white uguu~ tranny

you can thank horbgorbler and telephone_junkie for starting this bullshit in like 2011 and it just snowballed from there

They all got raised on the same tumblr memes and blogs.

That just sounds like every tranny and anime avatar twink larper

It's just a place to catalogue the music you like, you don't have to religiously follow the charts or feel an obligation to listen to the famous stuff. The charts are more of a good way to see what's getting recent acclaim more than "what you should like" or "what you shouldn't like"

I use it only to remember what i have listened to, but god why are there so many trannies and people who doesn't really care about the music, they care more about giving like 10 or 20 ratings a day than really enjoying the music

Will it ever end?

Nah man, it's a good site if you just mind your own business and don't interact with anyone.
Also, specific genre charts are far more helpful for finding decent shit than the useless all-time chart, which you can pretty much just ignore.

rym? more like tym (tranny you music)

>horbgorbler
Is there an archive of this guy's greatest mental illness fits? He was like the pure embodiment of self-loathing mindraped identity politics. Absolute shitpile of a person.

it's not worth reading honestly. horb had thousands of reviews and they were all the same thing. his unhinged tranny nonsense was kinda funny back in the day when users like him were the minority and not the norm.

at least it's not as bad as letterboxd

Maybe - if we do something about it.

Attached: 913C371C-E166-4DCF-B883-8D121480F5D3.gif (543x105, 83K)

If you want to catalogue music use discogs, has 3x the amount of albums. There is no reason to use this site outside rating music or maybe stalking people for recs.

Who's the taste maker in glitchwave?

I dictate my taste to RYM

I dicktaste my taint to rym

There isn’t one. Just like there isn’t one for movies

>caring about rankings on a website whose top 10 albums includes 3 works by Radiohead and To Pimp a Butterfly
Literally who cares about the rankings?

Litterally will not dinner

Attached: 3e4.jpg (500x606, 30K)

I don't understand Sonemic will basically be RYM but... with less features?

What the fuck is sonemic? Can someone please explain to me what's their endgame because they sure try to sweep that under the rug.

blame the algorithm

Sonemic is supposed to be an 'updated' version of RYM they've been cock-teasing for years but it's still in beta.

What's wrong with that?

who the fuck is the tastemaker for films
there must be one, otherwise there wouldn't be so much asian flicks and weird documentaries

>who the fuck is the tastemaker for films
Yea Forums, obviously

tumblr used to be a powerful force back then, on par with Yea Forums and reddit, with the three of them sitting as far away from each other as possible

The real question is why you know they're trannies to begin with. I can see going to RYM to quickly look up/log music, but idk what would drive you to read random people's thoughts on albums, because that's basically just Yea Forums but more long-winded. Not to mention why you'd ever go on their profiles unless they were actual friends -- real life or online.

all the people who made tumblr cancer basically moved to twitter around 2015

good point

i only use this to keep track of all my music, never look at others profiles.

lol thats dumb

This.

>The real question is why you know they're trannies to begin with.
they're not exactly subtle about it, plus it's decent comedy (although tragic for the trannies themselves)

Attached: brave antifa warrior.jpg (493x286, 81K)