Can you deny that this is pure pop perfection? It’s the first time I’d say she has achieved that for an entire album

Can you deny that this is pure pop perfection? It’s the first time I’d say she has achieved that for an entire album.

Attached: 819E05A6-467F-4200-8408-6AF6B9DD94CC.jpg (598x399, 35K)

>for an entire album
What song(s) made this untrue when it came to Red and 1989 to you? I love Lover all the way through but I feel like those two albums were just as strong if not stronger than this one will end up being long term.

I feel like me and Taylor will have sex

I think the production on those albums chased some trends more than that on this album

taylor is 2 basic

reputation isb etter

yes i can deny it, there are a lot of shitty forgettable songs on this

name five

put on random shuffle and list first 5 songs

Really? what is experimental about this album?

Black cock tends to make females more creative

1989 and Reputation are much better by a landslide. The "I go through men like a T-shirt" schtick is getting old, and any time an artist politicizes themselves the music usually takes a backseat to their agenda/ virtue signalling. For god sakes she's cookie cutter status, 30yo, no kids, nympho, cats, rich and influential yet makes a song like 'The Man'. Sadly she's becoming a parody of herself, and influencing a whole generation.

>I love Lover all the way through

Attached: 05.png (211x239, 7K)

1989 is still one of the finest albums I’ve ever heard. Sad she had to steep this low to all that politics bs

she really needs to do a joni mitchell album already

>Sad
do you MAGA kids know any words outside of good, bad, sad and SJW? the vocabulary is shocking

No one even mentioned "MAGA", now your just projecting your own little butthurt mindset. I bet you also call yourself a 'Swiftie'...

it is pretty much perfect

False God
Everything else

None of the songs have memorable melodies.

It’s worse than reputation, which had a few highs but some really low lows

Nothing quite as bad here as LWYMMD but it gets close on several occasions and only makes it above “decent” two or 3 times

I liked 'The Man' which is ironic because I'm a guy.. I like this form of synthpop/pop whatever.. it's simple and modern and I enjoy it please don't kill me