What does Yea Forums think of king wigga and the giga nigga

What does Yea Forums think of king wigga and the giga nigga

Attached: 4L_Dbzpt0fh.jpg (319x319, 96K)

Consistently above average, but rarely amazing. Mind Fuzz is easily their highest point.

King Reddit

SATAN POINTS ME TO THE RAT'S NEST!

mind fuzz sucks poly where it at

fpbp

I swear there's probably more discussion about reddit on Yea Forums than on actual reddit

How would you know? Redditor.

>probably

King Gizzard is one of the only good rock bands left and we should treasure them (and Tropical Fuck Storm) while they’re still around.
find your local Australian cunt and apologize to them.

Hows that new album?
Why does he sing like that? It would have been amazing had he kept his normal style.
Wanted a heavier, stonery but fast gizz and he tarnishes it with bad vocals.

STU WHY.
WHY STU.

Attached: 1565893851490.png (432x391, 201K)

I really enjoyed his vocals myself.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-12-52-53.png (1440x2560, 2.7M)

Me after a good night out with OP's mother and sister.

It needs a bit of tweaking. But honestly, the sound would suit his normal singing anyway. Everybody like Nonagon and that was pretty intense at times with the normal vocals.
Reckon it could have turned heads in the metal community who seem to be ultra serious with vocals too much.

He's really good at that really deep brooding thrash metal delivery, but that was the only time he used for the whole album, so it became less emotive and more of a trope.

*tone not time.

Still.
The rest of the sound was actually good.

Tru. Mind fuzz is completely outdone by their later stuff

I got into them like a month ago and almost exclusively listened to their stuff for like 2 weeks. while they aren't really pushing the envelop they are excellent at paying homage to several genres in rock and putting their own twist in them, plus they really haven't released a bad album, so I'm really excited for what they come up with next.

poly is my favorite as well. mind fuzz is fine, is right.

>mfw see them live in chicago and theres a fucking mosh pit
I really didnt expect it. Thought itd be a bunch of high stoners just chillin.

Attached: 1326773536448.png (627x620, 50K)

God dammit this guitar tone reminds me of Melvins so much. Smell a bit of sleep too.
Best since Nonagon by far.

Attached: 1553543570555.jpg (480x551, 25K)

Man p4k really has no idea anymore ay.

yeah giz shows are high energy, solid crowds. saw them at a large venue in atlanta and the whole place was a slippery mess of sweaty nerds not even halfway through the show.

great fun though, only downside is the absolute putrid odor of that pit after a few songs.

I could only smell weed at the last gizz fest I was at.