Fantano has a responsibility to help underground artists make a name for themselves...

Fantano has a responsibility to help underground artists make a name for themselves. Otherwise the whole point of his channel is selfish and self serving.

Attached: F8329F7A-D637-40AB-A0D3-D2DA6B77A2A4.jpg (1242x1942, 900K)

who cares

It's his channel he can review whatever the fuck he wants. If you're hearing about shit through him, you're doing it wrong anyways.

Also Machine Girl is 100% Diet Grips for trannies

Fantano should review whatever albums he feels like.

>has a responsibility
No he doesn't. Also, I imagine the guy gets thousands of random assholes asking him to review their shitty music. Don't rely on him to become popular. If you do you're probably doing it wrong.

no.
it's the artists or labels job to make them popular. fantano is a blogger who only appeals to a certain types, and you'd be a dumbass to get bent over one particular music fan so give you some support over every artist in the world.
and he doesnt even like machine girl so how would he even help had he reviewed them?

If those artists are actually good, then yeah he does have a responsibility but I wouldn't even give him the credit of knowing what's good. None of the shit he likes has any similarity and if it does he thinks its boring, this is what happens when your job is listening to music, you get highly sensitive to things that "sound like x" because they don't stimulate you enough

Are you fucking retarded?

explain

based

> MUH EVERYTHING THAT SOUNDS AGGRESSIVE AND ELECTRONIC WITH VOCALS IS DEF GRIPS RIPOFF AMIRITE GUYS?

Attached: 1510956011451.png (1692x1386, 1.33M)

Machine Girl fucking bops but I agree with the general sentiment, Fantano doesn't have any responsibility to review them.

I'm kinda glad too, keeps them from getting super normie and attracting a shitty fanbase like was the case for DG

Machine Girl's entire discography sounds like it could be Fashion Week part 2 or instrumental B sides from No Love Deep Web. Literally Grips Van Fleet.

i am not privy to whatever genre machine girl is but it just sounds like some generic experimental techno/house/edm/etc.

DG fanboys have literally zero clue about music outside of modern normie shit. Of course MG sounds like DG to you, you haven't heard anything outside HipHop and Electronic music.

MG is Digital Hardcore, which could be considered a subgenre of Punk with influences from Breakbeat Hardcore. Bands like Atari Teenage Riot, The Shizit, Rabbit Junk are much more in the line of MG than fucking Death Grips. DG is experimental HipHop, it literally has nothing to do with MG other than being aggressive fast paced electronic music with vocals

i liked that album with the cat head on it or whatever, was fun.

People are literally building him up to this point. It will get to the point (maybe it already has) where his review makes or breaks your entire record. Critics didn't even hate The Big Day but Fantano basically got the entirety of music twitter to clown on Chance and spam
>ahhh I love my wife
for like two weeks. Dude is legitimately a danger to the industry at this point; a pretty good amount of people actually respect his opinion and blindly follow his judgment on music.

Fagtano is allowed to do whatever he wants to.

Fantano is a taint to any legitimate artist

Death Grips is machine girl for unenlightened plebs.
Better production and better singing.

Fantano is what... 150-0 at this point? why do people keep trying to humiliate him? it always backfires

Attached: 1505710159231.png (842x589, 70K)

Imagine actually believing that

done, before you even asked. but i'm open and actually excited to see any exceptions to the rule. obviously paul joseph watson isn't going to go in that category

If you cite some alt right e celeb like sam hyde or peterson or that one 1776 youtube clown I'll immediately dismiss you

I don't like fatmano much, but he's right about machine girl

In electronic music homage and reference require you to bring skill and something original to the table. Like Zomby, half his shit is throwback to old genres, but he has the talent to do it. MG is like a kid that got into breakbeat one day jungle the next rave the next and decided to mimic them all at the same time while adding nothing to the plate. Probably why he is never been reviewed by a single prominent reviewer ever. Then he decides to turn 180 degrees and do a half assed digital hardcore revival? Get it together, dude.