Where are my Grouper chads?

Attached: 46CE979A-F7E5-41DE-BDDE-7A08730712ED.jpg (960x960, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nZgkmnOXc0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reporting in

Attached: D2375F2A-8BA3-4A78-9055-B1BE51BC3B4B.jpg (1125x1383, 968K)

Liz a best!
lmao I was literally about to post that pic, dammit

Attached: Liz fuck you.jpg (1080x953, 84K)

Do we know anything about her next Grouper project?

Liz's mom on Jeopardy.

Attached: Liz Harris' mom.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

You rang?

Attached: CA2F9631-B24E-437A-A898-44FB3558D85B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

She made it bros...

Attached: 3416113A-8BBE-41BD-A24B-D60329057477.jpg (1200x794, 157K)

>tfw no grouper gf to explore with
Just put me out of my fucking misery

Attached: tumblr_pcbunrFLWH1tvnyrbo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 310K)

I used to fall asleep to Dragging a Dead Deer every night for at least two months.

sleepyfu looks cute there

She has probably my favorite tattoo sleeve I've ever seen.

Attached: Grouper tattoo.jpg (790x1120, 731K)

There is nothing more perfect than a cute girl who looks incredibly tired and exhausted all the time.

Its amazing how when you listen to it during the day it just sounds okay, but when you listen to it while tired/in bed it’s like pure heroin

She designed one like it for someone on instagram. I'd fucking kill for a sleeve like that.

Would it really be that bad to get the same one?

what did you think of the project she released this year? I thought it was good, but the first track was disproportionately better than all the others and I wish she sang on it more

It was good, it will be interesting if she continues in that direction with Grouper, but she probably won’t and that’s probably the whole point of releasing with another name
And yes, you are correct about track 1

I would love to be a park ranger

tattoos 99% of the time look extremely stupid but that legitimately looks cool

I hope the next Grouper album is less minimalistic. I'd love a return to the AO sound

Desperately need more slowcore grouper

youtu.be/nZgkmnOXc0g

I still have it as one of my favorites this year. Not her best stuff, but I get lost in it.

alien observer is a 10 desu

And what did y’all think about Grid of Points? I understood the backlash but don’t really agree, I actually quite like it. Love me a short poignant album

Serious question, why even bother listening to other music when you can just play Headache and Moon is sharp on repeat, all the time?

it was disappointing but still good. felt like i got cheated out of a genuine grouper album, and 20 minutes is hardly enough to get lost in some hypnogogic music

I loved it. Would have liked more obviously, but I'd rather have 20 minutes of high quality music than 50 minutes of mediocre stuff that she didn't feel was good enough to release. I trust Liz's judgement.

Dragging is the pure bliss in album form

ruins best album fight me dumb niggas

Attached: 1564305681211.jpg (1284x798, 377K)

Agreed, love piano plunking Grouper. Grid of points, as well.

HOW CAN I EXPLAIN WHY IT’S SAFER JUST TO BE ALONE?

Attached: 7300F3CA-A438-464C-95BF-F829A3A00516.png (250x202, 8K)

Reporting in...i love her so much

probably one of the worst live acts i've ever seen unfortunately.

Lies

what park does she work at?

>ywn save park ranger liz from a bear attack and be thanked with a kiss on the cheek
why live

Ouch, I’m immediately unattracted to her. It’s just way too much tattoo. I can live with a very small one, but something huge like this is a turn off for me

have sex

nobody cares, go away

Golly gee whiz Beaver, that's a real yikearoo. Like I give a fuck nigga go back to the 50s

I remember seeing her at a drone festival in 2010. Maybe the standout performance at that show, that included Oneohtrix, Charalambides, Rene Hell, Pete Swanson, White Rainbow, Barn Owl, etc etc.

BASED. Chads listen to Grouper in needed times of introspection. Virgins listen to Grouper in cringe times of sulking. Of course, I am of the former.

Based self-reflective chad

Stop posting her every day retards, she's don't deserve this shit

do you have a pic of her ass? thanks in advance

God I'm sure she will be so dissapointed to hear that from you

deserve what? praise? fuck you faggot.

>nigga
Kill yourself wannabe nigger.

Reporting in.

Attached: deadliz.jpg (591x585, 179K)