I know she's really pretty but what do you guys think about her music...

i know she's really pretty but what do you guys think about her music? i listened to her new album and i thought it shows her progressing past the whole diy bedroom pop formula and moving into indie territory ah la guided by voices or the pixies. opinions?

Attached: DBsO3vtXUAACfDX.jpg (1200x901, 194K)

oh sorry forgot to say this is clairo if you didn't know

Is she actually pretty or does she just have interesting eye socket freckles and eyebrows that yank us out of the furry closet?

HI CLAIRO PEDOMOD

I wanna pound her ass and cum in her face

Attached: 1566473821474.jpg (720x720, 382K)

she's the next big thing 2020

she isn't especially pretty
she's painfully average looking

nah she ugly

Wait, she makes music?

He face is highly symmetrical and her eyes are large , and she has high cheek bones from proper tongue and jaw posture

I like immunity. Her voice is sweet and has a particular natural soul. Not sure why autists hate her. You can go on youtube and watch her play the guitar and sing and progress, with immunity being a particular growth but not an endpoint

She looks like she bangs black guys.

Her ass is not big enough for black guys

Her músic is boring garbage and you know it. Weak bait, waifufag

That's not what those trips say

>mfw all these seething roasties itt

Attached: tumblr_pcswhvhKXO1un8qsqo2_250.jpg (225x400, 29K)

She’s so smug and perfect

Impossible
White Flag
I Wouldn't Ask You
Bags
Sofia
Softly
North

are all bops

I couldn't care less what she looks like and can't stand waifufaggotry, but nonetheless I thought Immunity was a pretty good album.

Why do all these artists make one/some good song(s) then immediately transition into soft singer/songwriter bullshit for their debut? Just stick to what you're good at; if people liked it to begin with, then why not make more of it.

Look man, I fall for a couple of months for the Grimes Meme, when it was brand new. I tought she was the type of girl I've always wanted, quirky, cute, plays music etc... but as time passed by I knew she was a druggy bitch that was on the radar because she was an industry plant, a tool made by a label to sell a sex image for a generation of weaboos, creeps, lesbians and forced weirdos that listen music.

When you are young you can't notice this shit so clearly, you want to fall in love inside, you want to desire and connect with music icond, as you grow older you will see the same patterns all over again, the classic cute DIY fake bitch that has producers and will sell her soul in minutes. You will see a world full of talentless hacks.

based taste sis

Attached: 3F579413-1B3A-45FD-995D-64D4F8FBEF66.jpg (640x613, 102K)

She's average - cute. We'll see if she's pretty once she sheds the baby fat but for now she looks like a pumpkin

Wat weird is that her pretty girl vid her face bot seemed puffed. But after she has baby fat face despite being in her 20’s. I think she super cute and charismatic tho. Her voice is engaging for some reason

yaaas

dubs and clario injects heroin into clit

Attached: E9A63230-9243-432E-8606-A24961BD593F.jpg (1366x1366, 230K)

She looks sick in the pretty girl video. Eyes uneven, nose puffy, skin reddish

imagina querer tirarte a una mujer que representa todo lo malo del lado vapido de la subcultura indie

Attached: d.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

Hello, where are the Lindseyposts?

You fucking know what you're doing, you filter-dodging faggot. Put it in the OP next time so I can filter you.

Rich people music that I cannot relate to in any way

>poorfag

Have sex you fucking cumbrain retard. Also he’s a 5 at best.

this woman is absolutely stunning

GOD I want to respectfully make love to her in the ass

Attached: D_Uk0OtWkAgsqVz.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

I want to see her smug face as she shits on my face

clairo is not for scat fetish fren

Attached: 43913031_343826816178425_1878689678612244009_n.jpg (1068x1068, 68K)

Post hots

i'm pretty sure she takes medicine for her arthritis and it makes her face look puffy sometimes

women and beta orbiters are going to all be hanged dead by the year 2120

Attached: 4F256706-7726-492A-AEAC-2675854D9AFA.jpg (640x640, 169K)

This is Snailo Mailo she is much cuter and better at music, thank you.

Attached: snailmail2.jpg (3808x2132, 486K)