This is literally their magnum opus. I can't believe they killed it like this...

This is literally their magnum opus. I can't believe they killed it like this. I really wasn't expecting this at all after the absolute pile of shit that was 10,000 Days. They've completely outdone themselves and perfected their craft. At this point Tool might as well be a genre in itself. Everything else is pure shit. This is actually the greatest album ever made in the history of man hands down and anyone that disagrees is an absolute faggot.

Anywho... is this really going to be their last album like many here are suggesting? 'Cause that's really gonna suck. If they don't make another album I'm gonna cry myself to sleep every night. This album is beautiful but it's TOO beautiful. It just leaves me wanting more! It's so great that I ALREADY want a new Tool album! Hell I would have preferred they finished with 10,000 Days rather than this desu because then I would have felt the band was creatively bankrupt and I wouldn't care that they were over.

So yeah. Will they make another album after this some day or not? I just want one more... just one more!!!!! ;_;

And if Maynard is too gay to make another one because of his gigantic faggot ego I hope the actual important three members of Tool at least make their own instrumental album called 'Fuck Maynard'. Would be better with Maynard tho desu.

Attached: toolfearinoculumbanner.jpg (2400x1256, 107K)

Maynard is a pedophile and serial rapist of young boys aged 8-10. He anally rapes them because in his belief it gives him power

It's really good. I'd want to call it quits after this one and not 10,000 Days for sure.

Attached: mjk.jpg (236x377, 15K)

Highly unlikely.

Attached: 2b2d7e27628c2556eb0607470ba0ea9c.png (492x202, 16K)

What is this new meme. Wouldn't be surprised tho. H lyrics are about him not wanting to rape his newly born son but he's conflicted amirite? Maynard was raped as a kid, too, btw. Prison Sex all about that.

S...six inches isn't r... really average, right?

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

Keep deflecting, Maynard

If it's their "magnum opus" why would you want them to make another one? Do you even know what that term means?

I'm literally 7 inches and I still feel small lmao. How are people under 6 inches? Jesus. Btw in the UK average is apparently 5.5 inches. In India people complained that they couldn't fit into standard sized condoms. Google it, Indians want smaller standard condoms. You're not an Indian are ya son?

It's more like 5 inches bro, but I feel you

Attached: 11745581_973401582680936_6995914374939232763_n.jpg (500x500, 25K)

You never know with these guys. If they get into a groove here we could have an album before you know it. But maybe they won’t be feeling it anymore.

Danny made it sound like their writing process is hell and that it's really hard for them to all settle and agree on shit.

I bet, they have an image and standard I suppose is important to them, but the creative process is unpredictable and sometimes you can get a hot streak.

the people who hate on this album don't understand the deep tantric spiritual significance of the lyrics. i have meditated in the lotus position while listening to this album on DMT and after i came back to reality i knew they would still be talking about this album in 300 years. the sombre poetic brilliance of "we're calm like cookies and cream, so it seems" simply incredible writing, maynard understands me on a non-physical level, we are all one, this is the immaterial nature of being and only me and this this commercial band i have a special psychic connection to understands

stop raping kids, maynard

Girls don't even know what six inches is, the average is 5 so most of them probably assume it's 6 when it's actually not. mine is 5.5 and girls think i have a big dick, so there you go, i even told one that it isn't actually that big and she disagreed, i also sent one a picture of my dick and they guessed it was 6 or 7 inches. so make of that what you will.

what website is this

There's no evidence that he's attracted to "kids." He's attracted to groupies like all the other sleazy 20th century rockstars, and he's probably attracted to orgies involving sex magick. That's what there is (some) evidence for.

Attached: e9ca5a65cadd674f2de668ecc9fe0531.png (573x242, 34K)

haha, source? would be big if true

Anonymous posts on reddit aren't evidence. But you should still go back.

He sodomizes young boys as part of a ritual

Attached: 1566260931554.png (494x218, 12K)

totallytruethings.com

Well, you say that, but is there even a singleicious satisfact to snack it up?

It's a Metal Sludge article from something called the "Donna's Domain" column, August 20, 2004.

He doesn't sodomize young boys, he cucks young boyfriends. There's a difference.

Attached: 3nn38m.png (1032x128, 20K)

based Maynard exposer

Attached: helperpepewdoggo.jpg (284x283, 24K)

You are a gay homosexual who rides harleys. don't lie to us, user Or yourself.

It's not true. OK, so I'm just another guy on the internet, but I've had the privilege of getting backstage on more than a few separate occasions for both Tool & APC. I am somewhat well known taper, been to 103 Tool shows, and 50+ APC shows, 20+ Pusicfer shows. I've got the passes to prove it, I was even given one of the Maynard harem passes because they were out of the standard ones. I also have had 2 female friends (age 20 & 23 at the time) pass muster and get to sleep with Maynard and have gotten all the details. One ended up being a repeat contact because she lived in LA and could participate with him there when off tour.

First off, there is and was no blonde heavy set woman who acted as his handler for this. Women do receive special passes, but they were handed out from his all male security staff.

2. The security staff checks IDs. If you are not of age, you do not get to go backstage. 17, though "legal" in some states, does not make the cut. Full stop.

3. Passes for Maynard are different than the normal backstage pass for the show. A couple examples I can think of (and one I own that I received personally when they were out of normal ones) has a [collage of women in KISS makeup sucking dick or other sexual acts.] An APC one had a picture of Maynard in Roman garb that said "Have you serviced your gladiator today?" or something similar. There are no illusions about what you are there for.

4. All backstage people are brought backstage to 1 or 2 rooms. Sometimes the Maynard groupies are brought to a separate room. It's never 1 woman alone. The smallest group I saw was 5 or 6 women, but could be up to 20. Maynard makes an appearance in the room, might make some chitchat, and then leaves. His security staff will then approach whichever 1 or 2 women that Maynard has selected for the night and tell them that Maynard would like them to come back to the bus or the hotel for the night.

5. Both experiences recounted to me, from two women who do not know each other, Maynard was caring, slow and gentle. There was no pressure. He is interested in anal as you would assume, but did not with the one because she never had. Again, no pressure. This act ended up happening later when she was one of his regulars in LA.

6. After the act, both women had nothing but good things to say about him and about the security staff (Making sure they were OK to leave the area and had some transportation as they left).

So you take those 2 accounts, and also what I saw happen in general with the process other times backstage, make the accusers account incredibly hard to believe. For the guy down below in the thread who's girlfriend was weirded out for not letting her BF backstage with her, I hope you understand by now that Maynard does not and will not meet normal Tool fans. Never. Has he appeared at any of the Tool clinics? No. Has he ever appeared at any of the APC VIP events? No. I only met him once backstage and he was not thrilled with my concert total. Actually told me that I shouldn't see them that many times. The meeting only happened because I was in with a group of family for another person on the crew. I haven't been backstage since he's been married, so I don't know if his groupie whoring has continued. I don't think he should be demonized for this behavior.

do you live in new jersey? i think i did coke with you in your parent's living room

This meme is worse than the shitting-on-it meme

This is copied from somewhere else, I've seen this same bullshit before

(The pass he's talking about.)

Attached: 153164468897.jpg (995x1000, 160K)

Tool Management Team and Maynard stepping up damage control

shoulda guessed, thanks user. some guy who taped a ton of their shows, including their first tour, was a neighbor of my friend

LOL that cross eyed bitch with Stanley's star. LOL

>maynard desperately trying to think of who is talking about how rapes little boys and what evidence they have

retard

Attached: 4418325060181531890.jpg (995x1000, 183K)

MJK isn't a virgin? Holy shit. This whole time I thought he was a virgin. Who would have thought he had sex at any point in his life?
This is certainly a revelation that needs to be reposted in every Tool thread. Everyone needs to know that MJK is in fact, not a virgin.

>This is their greatest album ever. Genre defining!
>Anyways im already over it and ready for a new album
>Can you validate my response please
>If the guys dick im sucking wants to quit than ill suck 3 others guys dicks just to hear them make an instrumental track about how dick suckers are not cool.

damn dude, you nailed it.

you are an apologist for rape

>asking and leaving when they're told no
>rapey
fucking reddit

No evidence of rape has ever been revealed, so you're just a brainlet gossip monger.

I'm not sure where Maynard is going here. Is he implying that KISS was badass and an inspiration or they literally sucked dick.

Genius, giving chicks these passes they know exactly whats going on

women deserve rape

He's implying that drawing on pictures of people's faces is funny.

with a dick in their mouth. I can laugh at that.

multiple people have come forward. those people have been harassed and silenced by Tool/Keenan fans.

The one time he tweeted about it he thanked the fans for dealing with it and never even commented on the situation. Making some snide remark about not having his phone on while his twitter account was active.

But sure I guess all those people who got raped are just lying.

Are you a moron?

It's basically saying 'Here is a backsatge pass and you'll be expected to suck my dick'

Maynard raped an 8 year old boy in the ass, as part of a sex magick ceremony he regulary performs

>multiple redditors have made posts
>But sure I guess all those anonymous people on the internet are just lying

Clearly, the anecdotal evidence supporting the position that the tool frontman is a pedophile is correct and true, while the anecdotal evidence that says the opposite is merely lies and coverups. Source: fucking nothing

it's literally depicting multiple instances of "rock-band-groupies performing sex acts". what the actual fuck do you think he means by this?

MJK raped me in the butt
>source: it was real in my mind

All these "Maynard is a rapist" posts are obviously made by Adam Jones so no one suspects he was the rapist all along.

Ok slow down there buddy.

Go to sleep, Paul

Stop posting about Maynard.
Maynard is not Tool. ok?

Attached: billie_nuggie.jpg (474x266, 12K)

Attached: 1566260934434.png (498x430, 32K)

nah just kids butthurt that a band they don't like is relevant

It does.

Hi, Maynard