The future, discuss?

soundcloud.com/negativexp/just-because-a-girl-is-pretty-it-doesnt-mean-that-shes-cool-or-smart

the future, discuss?

Attached: avatars-000558899520-auttaq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lolita-boy-girl-preteen/kiddie-illegal-disney-child-cp-kids-underage-young-batman
youtube.com/watch?v=L7y9yChV478
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty based desu

Fuck off incel, hope you kill yourself gook

soundcloud.com/lolita-boy-girl-preteen/kiddie-illegal-disney-child-cp-kids-underage-young-batman

>pretends to be an incel
>has dated women in the past

kill yourself incel faggot

name a better artist i'll wait

This guy needs to rerecord all his shit.he could do better with better equipment and more rehearsals. His solos are decent, but he needs to consider redoing all the production.

This dude literally orbited an egirl for 6 months and changed his tune upon being rejected, fuck off with this discount filthy frank

Based incel.

yeah people should never change and always be held to past standards

r ppl here rlly this soft?
I mean did he hurt ur guys feelings by making fun of nmh? lol

I never thought punk would ever sound good again

And guys, u can like it and have sex at the same time :o

think these r women guys

Which egirl was it?

Kill yourself toxic misogynist, you're fucking scum and incels are subhuman genetic waste that deserve eradication like any other disease.

Seethe harder for us, bitch

u probably get so much pussy, ur so respectful and nice dude!

this is a bit weird, I am curious as well, but still who wants to listen to some normal guy make normal music lol

lol u mad

you're right but also uber butthurt
that being said I agree incels are the niggers of humanity

>tfw love incel rock even though I fuck art hoes weekly

Attached: 1452548914478.webm (959x720, 1.35M)

triggered roasties

just started listening to negative xp. he has some pretty fuckin ebin music

Wash your dick

dilate

mate just because I like how someone's music sounds doesn't mean I'm a doomer incel. Get angrier retard

Liking incel music does. This shit is terrible and the only reason anyone would like it is because they think Elliot Roger tier shit is funny.

>just because
here's the thing, your intentions don't matter in 2019

further proving my point right here

Give me one reason you like this awful generic pop punk besides the edgy school shooter lyrics.

Mate I just like good punk but okay. inject your spastic beliefs into every aspect of someone else's life

It's not good punk, and it's just propaganda for evil views. It's equivalent to saying Skrewdriver is good.

because I like what you call "awful generic pop punk". which if it is so generic can you recommend some bands that are similar?

Literally any pop punk
Fucking blink 182
This is just youtube parody tier not actual music

its literally just ramonescore. quit being fags.

hope this guy dies unironically

blink 182 doesn't sound like negative xp. Maybe I think that because of the singer's annoying fucking voice but still

seethe harder you roastie and/or kale male faggot

right? he is rehashing sex pistols stuff and other stuff a lil but, but its pretty on point and you know its punk when u know your local all ages music venue would pull the plug on this guy lol. Also his older stuff is ok but just depressing, he really hit a stride tho with these latest songs tho, i'm exited to see whats next

>THIS ISN'T REEEEEEEEEL PUUUUUUUUUUUNK, POSEUR.
god I'm so glad negative xp is getting more and more popular. modern punk deserves this ass beating

punk is not about the music lmao

I'm excited to see him die alone, unloved, and with a bullet in his chink insect skull.

women deserve to be called out for being utterly trash human beings

how many bodies u got?

>whats next
life in prison

he looks like that one school shooter

>OMG NOOOOOO PUNK HAS TO BE PC

Attached: 1554759719858.png (703x800, 37K)

prison? for singing songs?

I mean they pretty much did that to byron de la vandal

didn't have sex for a while: liked negative xp
fucked a hoe: wtf I love negative xp now

any music that rails against modern culture is based, no matter how cringe it is

Attached: 1434964702842.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

No, for mass shooting or rape.

that's wat they said about jsid vicious im sure

Negative XP is arguably better than the Ramones.

Sid Vicious wasn't a misogynist. Misogyny is a real, vile thing unlike Satanism or whatever dumb shit boomers panicked over..

she's never gonna fuck u bro

every incel deserves to die in a painful way without ever getting sex

dilate harder

criticize women -> hate women -> kill and rape women

how do u get from the first to the last?

i mean you can argue that

jesus christ, you sound just as if not more hysterical than said boomers.

Ask Elliot Roger, the El Paso shooter, the Quebec shooter...

nice slippery slope faggot
i guess every tranny is going to kill themselves since most do

alan wont shoot up a school or anything. hes just a sad ugly guy.

Incelism is an ideology that states women are inferior subhumans, there's a difference between that and a person's sexuality, race, gender etc.

You choose to believe these evil beliefs that encourage violence.

The more people make it seem like incels are some dangerous abominations, the more young despondent men will flock to those sites and wear their misanthropy and cynicism like armor. And you only justify them in their minds with hostility. Alas, Mother Gaia spins bountifully as she always has.

Attached: 0E966C2F-0CA5-45F8-9033-1CA5977C02B1.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

>Incelism is an ideology that states women are inferior subhumans
Wrong, stop listening to MSM

pretty sure this guy just made a funny song about whores and stuff lol
u sound like ur a lot of fun

They are though. They spread disgusting rhetoric and pseudoscience across the internet to impressionable young people to follow their worldview. They cheer on the mass shooters and turned Roger into an icon. If you identify as an incel, you deserve to be treated like a piece of shit.

Keep up the anti incel activism on Yea Forums, you seem cool and stable and not like a paranoid retard who spends too much time online like the people he despises

>call this guy a school shooter
>want him to die in very descriptive and thought out way
lol

this is soibois in 2019 right here guys, now you can't just enjoy melodies or music in general, if the message conveyed by the lyrics is something these guys don't like, you're an incel /doomer, and you should off yourself

Attached: 891.png (625x626, 42K)

If you like music with incel messages, you're probably an incel, and if you are then yes you should off yourself right now.

Go to bed grandma. Marilyn Manson didn't plunge the world into satanic chaos and Negative XP isn't gonna cause a holocaust of women. Though of course I wish it would.

lol why?

its funny, we really can see who the reddit posters are, and it seems like they are all murdurous incels with all this projecting lol, maybe mysogony is good!

Probably not directly, but it supports an ideology that promotes that. It's like supporting neo nazi music, I wouldn't want my money or support going to violent terror groups.

pretty sure he is just some Asian guy who made a funny song that got a lot of views lol

What appeal would incel lyrics have to a non incel? You hate women or something? That's an issue you should work on man.

>murderous incels
when in this whole thread you've been making death threats and telling people to kill themselves for listening to harmless music.

im talking about the people hating on the guy lol

theyre reddit fags

>harmless
>promotes incel ideology
about as harmless as skrewdriver

I don't hate women, Not all of his fucking songs have to do with women, it sounds like you just heard the scott pilgrim song and thought that that's all he sings about. Besides that scott pilgrim song makes fun of a stereotype of women a STEREOTYPE.
Skrewdriver made music and guess what? Nothing happened. Nobody who isn't a punk fan knows who skrewdriver is.
My bad, bro

Look, incels are scum. Nazis and alt right suck.

Skrewdriver and this are harmless. It's just shitty punk with edgy lyrics. No kid will hear those and become a terrorist. They might become retarded memer neckbeards, but people don't snap just from fucking music. I don't like the subject matter but no music should be banned period. Take that shit back to Reagan and Tipper Gore.

so glad incels will die without EVER having a woman love them, karma is real

how many u have sex wid

age?

I white knight because I love my beautiful gf, my mom, grandma, and other great women in life and misogyny pains me inside. I know it sounds gay but I really hate seeing the shit I read about women posted by incels here, it's dehumanizing evil stuff sometimes. I could tolerate it for years but all these shootings have made me reach a breaking point.

cuck

That's nice user, but would your mother, grandma, and gf approve of you arguing and making death threats to strangers on the internet?

wait is this just a new shooter project? lol that dude is a fuckin loser orbiting egirls on twitter thats a L son also this shit some weak ass punk listen to some real shit like discharge or jesus piece

it does lol, its a song bud, I get it, I really love women too, but some just suck and its fun to poke fun at, sounds like you'll learn sooner or later lol

so u don't listen to rap?

They're not going to see your epic defense bro. I get that it's nice giving these retards a taste of their own medicine on occasion but you won't reach them at all. You'll just piss them off more. I'd like them to gtfo Yea Forums too, but they won't. I say treat them like the kpop fags and keep them contained and easy to ignore.

u eat Korean pussy?

your grandma isn't gonna fuck you bro

Not much to say really his stuff is just boring and monotone

incels suck and so does this music but all this seething just gives it free promo you dumb kikes

His edgy aesthetic can't make up for the shit music

this guy isn't even incel, its just a LARP/persona for the loplz, he's had previous gfs, girls cut for him, send nudes etc.

Genius marketing gimmick then, look at that one white knight retard basically bumping this to 100 posts almost by himself.

white knights would sperg over this if it came out today lol
youtube.com/watch?v=L7y9yChV478

Underrated post.

This kind of hypocrisy pisses me off. Why doesn't your "love" extend to alienated men who have lost hope?