Tfw drunkposting

>tfw drunkposting
Music for this feel?
Btw, I love prog and krautrock

Attached: 1503260782500.jpg (400x333, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mopb_E9vNI
youtu.be/JNAFZlbAzN0
youtube.com/watch?v=iBfY86cktN0
youtube.com/watch?v=rdvK9TDnf-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7fpGefLu4
youtube.com/watch?v=pHoHDNxay3A
youtube.com/watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=NW6-a4St3FM
youtube.com/watch?v=oecX_1pqxk0
youtube.com/watch?v=Aae_RHRptRg
youtube.com/watch?v=9l5q7uH_0xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kinda feels you looking for?

Sad drunk? Happy drunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=0mopb_E9vNI
I don't know anything about prog or deutsche musik but this is one of my favorite bops from 2019

enjoy your drink and rec me the most accessible krautrock user

I'm kinda sad because the girl I like is with her head in the clouds and forgets to text me back, but I'm also happy because I do well with my job, I'll be seeing a hot qt 3.14 in a few days that might be more serious that the girl I already said about and in a few months I'll have saved enough money for the car I want . So OOOOOHHHHHHH, happy drunk will be!
Sounds sexy.
Can's Soundtracks is rather accessible and a great album if you want to get shitfaced with frens. So Far by Faust might be scary at first, but it's so sweet, I love it!

youtu.be/JNAFZlbAzN0
kind of a good lil chune

Feels nice.
I just realised in two hours rhetoric sun will shine.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBfY86cktN0

Listen to Whiskey for the Holy Ghost and kill a fifth of Old Crow or a comparable rotgut cheap whiskey and wake up feeling like you got hit by a train. It's an experience every raging alcoholic has to do at least once.

Attached: whiskeyfortheholyghost.jpg (304x300, 33K)

You also have to smoke at least a pack of cigarettes, and run to the corner store to get another pack, in that bender

if you're kinda sad, listen to some Berried Alive, i recommend Salida or Fools Gold, or It's Only Smiles by Periphery

Attached: D_KEesEU0AAeJRU-1563294318-640x588.jpg (640x588, 96K)

Based patrician chadnon

Nice, I don't have whisky, but about 5 litres of wine (yes, European on American hours, eat shit with your imperial units), so I'll be fine.
I have cigarettes, almost a pack, but no money to get another one, guess I'll be smoking less.
Maybe other time, thanks.
Wouldn't call myself a chad,it's just that certain girls tolerate my presence, which is nice, only if I could see them more often.

Tim heidecker - I am a cuck

More albums like , please.

these aren't exactly happy, they're just the first songs that came to mind that have to do with drinking
youtube.com/watch?v=rdvK9TDnf-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7fpGefLu4

Hell yeah user, I'm literally in the same boat car and everything keep doing great bro.

Attached: 1566320524756.jpg (600x600, 176K)

highposting > drunkposting

prove me wrong, you literally can't

Going to listen to them on the next drinking night
Other day
I'm a degenerate, but not a cuck. Nobody I love gets laid and I swear on my Porcupine Tree collection.
That's the spirit, mate.
Shit, I can barely type. The smoke from the cigarettes is really comfy.

Attached: 15667854329841254479392.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

Facts

early Tom Waits is extremely drunk music

Attached: tom-waits-martha.jpg (1754x1257, 376K)

Don't have money for drugs, alcohol and cigarettes are just fine.

If you like prog listen to Van der Graaf Generator my dude

Attached: cover_339151142016_r.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Already did, Still Life is a masterpiece.
You must be in the right mood for Van der Graaf Generator, and I'm feeling it!

listen to the song of the year by taylor swift called "the man"

youtube.com/watch?v=pHoHDNxay3A

Was just listening to Pawn Hearts and The Least We Can Do a few moments ago. Have you tried solo Hammill stuff? I really like his album Over.

Not really into pop, unless it's ABBA or Roxy Music

im not either but the song is infectious as fuck

Same user as VdGG. Roxy Music is the shit. Bryan Ferry is a god among men. For Your Pleasure is one of the best albums of the 1970s imo. Tho I love all their albums

highposting is fun but I get way too absorbed into my posts and it drains me emotionally

Gonna check it when I'm awake.
Have listed to The Silent Corner... and I don't remember much from it... Just too wasted now, but I love Peter Hammill.
Nice said, a God among men. I especially like Avalon because it gives me too much feels. Country Life is my second favourite.
Don't take it to your heart, user, it doesn't really matter.

Avalon is amazing. More Than This is quintessential 80s Miami kino. Although my favorite song on that album is True To Life. I'll have to check out more Peter Hammill albums, Over is the only one I've listened to. What about Peter Gabriel? His first album after leaving Genesis is one if the best art rock albums ever made.

alcohol and tobacco are drugs too they're just the shittiest

Attached: 0808191040b~2.jpg (1504x1659, 260K)

Take a Chance on Me is my favourite. I imagine singing it to my girl all the time.
I've listened to his first album, again, can't remember much, except that I found it really good. All of these 80s kino albums are the right thing for my soul, I grew up with these films. Scarface is great.
Shittiest drugs for the Shittiest People, right?

Attached: 1554144419668s.jpg (245x249, 9K)

Damn my man, you also like Scarface. Imagine driving down Miami with the sunset and the breeze while blasting Avalon. Scarface is on my top 10 of all time. More 80s kino for you then. Soul Mining and Infected by The The.

Based. Not lying, but I'm listening to Avlon right now.
One man can only dream...

Yeah basically
Gonna go back to more intelligent threads now

was more like this
See you, hope you had fun
Wish mu was more like this

Based. There's nothing like getting fucking blasted on cheap liquor alone and listening to all the early albums over a night.

What does dying by alcohol poisoning feel like? asking for a friend?

starting with which? because i dont think his debut would be very fun to get drunk to.

Only a little tipsy but listening to pic related. Which movie should I watch later? I'm trying to decide between Cast Away, Flight or Friday the 13th pt. 2

Attached: braindrops.jpg (1200x1200, 646K)

tryna find out soon

Dunno, I had about one litre of wine, several beers ands a pack of cigarettes, it feels nice.
Don't drink too much, unless you want that.
Whatever you think it's the best.

Closing Time, the debut, is *absolutely* a great album to get hammered to dude.

Not sure but I recommend the movie Leaving Las Vegas for that kind of experience

Neu! '75

All right, lads, it's been fun but It's 6:20 AM here and I have nothing to smoke. See you faggots later.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E

one-time TD drummer Klaus Kruger goes hard as fuck on this track

youtube.com/watch?v=NW6-a4St3FM

Attached: Froese - Ages.jpg (600x600, 83K)

nice quads

Attached: nice quads.png (558x596, 828K)

Here's 2 Classic Rock drinking songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=oecX_1pqxk0
youtube.com/watch?v=Aae_RHRptRg

OP, are you still with us?

I'm here, I woke up

>prog rock
My man.
youtube.com/watch?v=9l5q7uH_0xk

Used to be a huge Rush fan a while ago, still like them, great band.

Bump for any alcoholic on this board