New HANL confirmed, what's your expectations?

New HANL confirmed, what's your expectations?

Attached: HANLSEAOFWORRY.jpg (1200x1200, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW4kEa56Mbg
youtu.be/Vr6etDA2bsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has two kids
>Tim is off doing whatever the fuck
>Dan admits Deathconiousness was made off the back of his father dying
>relatively happy when TUW was made
>turned out lackluster

It's no secret that great albums are made during the worst of times which he definitely is not in. I'm honestly afraid that he'll make another Giles Corey album that will be terrible. It'll be worse than The Unnatural World sadly but wouldn't be surprised if it got more mainstream attention.

Dan still hates himself and the Giles Corey s/t was amazing

I'm saying if he makes another record, it'll be bad/boring. The S/T is one of my favorite albums but if he goes the way of TUW to Deathconciousness, it won't be the same.

One of my favorite aspects of Deathconciousness and Giles Corey is the papers/booklets that came with it. He put tons of effort into those and it really added to the overall ambiance of those albums. I think that's one of the reasons why TUW didn't seem the same. It just felt thrown together without putting the amount of effort in like he did with the previous albums.

I really, really hope it's nothing like the Black Wing project from a few years ago. By far the worst thing Dan has put out.

Holy fuck what a shit cover art. It's something you'd see on an amateur DeviantArt page.

youtube.com/watch?v=MW4kEa56Mbg

Has a more post punk vibe to it, not as fake sounding as the last album, brace for saddness

gross wtf

The Unnatural World is better than Deathconsciousness.

This is an opinion that not nearly enough of you have come around to and it disgusts me.

>tfw started this month with a failed suicide attempt
>spent the rest of the month in a stupor wondering why i'm alive
>hanl comes out in two days

i'd like to hear it but I think my mental health is already too wrecked

Based on the version of Trespassers W that Dan posted on Reddit a few months back, I'm definitely expecting it to be punkier - more in the vein of Deep Deep or Defenestration Song, but with a live band as opposed to it being just Dan and Tim on the last two records.

i was about to be mad at you because i took a quick glance and thought it was a cool m.c. escher drawing but now that i look at it closer it looks like a tattoo my uncle would have on his back

Sounds good to me

They’ll probably never make another Deathconsciousness, but TUW was still pretty good, definitely better than 95% of stuff out there. I’m not expecting anything that will blow me away like Deathcon did but I’m still sure it will be solid.

Agreed

why in the actual fuck would anyone commit suicide the month that Tool is releasing an album?

Tool fucking sucks

It really falls off halfway in

It will be ok. Nothing Will be as good as Deathconciousness.

AAAAAAAAHHH why didn’t they stick with the album art style of their last two albums? Explain yourself Dan

Attached: 2E6BC44C-1BE3-41C1-B067-168FDB845F80.jpg (663x663, 34K)

The Unnatural World was just as good as Deathconsciousness and Black Wing...Is Doomed was pretty great too

Attached: 1535378406775.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

>people actually believe this

I truly feel sorry for you

>actually caring this much about people's opinions

Attached: 1382491067483.png (334x393, 265K)

I command you to live

Not like this means anything to you right now but it honestly gets better. Force yourself to get out and go for walks, even better if there's some hiking around you. Appreciate being alone in nature if you're into that shit. Hiking is what really helped me.

I'm kind of with you user. Feels bad. Hoping the album is worth hanging on a bit for. Giles Corey and HANL got me through a few years of botched suicide attempts and self destruction.

Definitely gonna be a good album. Really liked the songs I saw them perform off of it the last two times i saw them

Same user. Being in nature can really help put life in perspective and tune out all the shit

youtu.be/Vr6etDA2bsY
Full song live here in good quality. Can't wait for the album, they're insane live.

>four band members
>actual drums

dead band