What am I supposed to say when a normalnigger asks me if I like music and what kind I listen to?

What am I supposed to say when a normalnigger asks me if I like music and what kind I listen to?

Attached: images (3).jpg (200x205, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5VT1yzVGk08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea Forumscore

no one cares idiot

Say you don't really listen to music

At least you cared enough to respond :^)

what i mean is that no one is actually interested in what kind of music you listen to

Why would I say this if it isn't true?

Possibly, but one may bring it up as a conversation topic. I'm an autist though so I wouldn't know how to respond without coming off as weird or elitist.

If you're not comfortable with the truth, you lie.

It doesn't seem to me like you want to talk about it. This cuts it short.

Ed Sheeran and Billy eyelash

I know that, but I would at least like to appear normal so I don't stand out

"a little bit of everything, you know. i like good music :^)"

say "everything" but never give them specifics

The issue is that I do. I just don't want to alienate people by bringing up bands or artists they've never heard of or come across as cringe.

whenever someone asks me I just say "really really weird music that you wouldn't like"

I've tried this. Typically they'll bring up something exceedingly normie like hip hop or EDM which I don't listen to.

prog and krautrock

say you like this

youtu.be/5VT1yzVGk08

I feel like that would make me sound like a hipster prick.

the truth
they don't care if you listen to loli gore core, they just want to have a conversation you autistic fuck

Attached: 1403468007591.jpg (2034x2448, 1.88M)

I like prog but with krautrock I've only ever listened to Faust. How would I explain these genres in a ways that's concise and easy to understand?

The conversation is the dilemma. If I don't know what to respond with or how to articulate what it is I listen to without spilling spaghetti or how to carry a conversation relating to normie music, I'll flounder.

>it's just experimental rock music

Play them Can and let the party start, man!

Just tell them what you like. I'm sure it's completely inoffensive like Sweet Trip or Duster.

It's not like you're listening to noise or death industrial or something.

Just tell them it's something obscure that their normie brains could never comprehend.

>n word
GO BACK TO POL REEEEEEEEEEE

>it's just rock with some mumbling and repetitive drums bro

Just say you like jazz, even if you don't.

I give people broad categories when they ask me, I say rock, hip hop & electronic music.

imagine putting this much thought into an answer for a question that people generally consider small talk