Artwork > cover

imgur.com/gallery/VBEdl16

artwork > cover

Attached: EqndRf4.jpg (1536x2048, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/VBEdl16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lateralus 2.0

Holy fucking shit. The fact that they didn't go with that is a national tragedy.

Attached: c9gp600vj6w11.png (800x769, 126K)

Why did they do with such a meh cover when they had all of this awesome artwork to work with?

this should have been the cover art

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1004x911, 193K)

Agreed. Although I like this one even more.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>keep calm. keepin it calm. keep calm. FUCK. hear we go again
fucking kek

i was ready for some rosetta stoned shit

It's cool art but it'd be very against their imagery to simply put a band member on the front, even considering that maynard is very much the weak link on this album

He rapes little boys and is proud of it

>the printed the lyrics in the liner

Attached: B3E07B92-AA89-4479-BBEB-E8E4179AF885.png (726x720, 72K)

retardation syndrome

hey might as well give the correct ones so people dont think he is saying something else

What is this kike shit?

40 triangles

based

What's the significance?

what did they mean by this?

40 ways Maynard can kill you with his bare hands

Much like pic related, this claim is probably just a fabrication based on how much he likes exploiting young female fans.
No one is served by dishonesty, user.

Attached: 151231434124.png (863x166, 27K)

Why do jews act like this?

nice try, maynard

Tool is like the big mac of music. Fuck even the art is just a rehash f the same shit. Can't alex grey come up with some new ideas? Real artists go through periods and would refuse to imitate themselves. Both Alex and Tool should be bored of doing the same shit, but they are clearly both corporate sellouts. Did alex ever get his new property crowdfunded by you saps?

cringe

why does all of the art have that terrible beveled edges Photoshop filter? Did Maynard do the art himself or something?

this is pretty fucking "meh" tier. looks like something any college art school kid would draw.

"Whoa satanism and i rape kids, bro"

They waited 13 years, clearly they were bored

literally no

I don't like the cover.
I don't like artwork.
There I said it.
Sorry guys, I wanted to preorder physical but I'm glad I didn't.
The same old things, eyes everywhere.
Hoping maybe for the second packaging, or the vinyl to be different.
Unironically and no disregard to ogt.
I'm kinda bummed out with the entire Alex grey art.

alex grey is seriously a fuckwit; i reckon he was essentially a no-name until hooking up with TOOL, and has somehow rode that wave ever since. and with other collaborating artists bailing or essentially being counter-sued, he was it. 10k Days was even a rehash of his stuff. They just took an old painting of it and lazily tweaked it in photoshop. i was so stoked thinking perhaps, we'd get some non-alex grey art (which we did, but of course, not front and center). alas, his tired style is all over it. the CD, the fucking shitty torch, the dumb eye. i hope the video loop is baller else, i may question why i spent so much on more alex grey shit.

He strikes me as a typical California snake oil salesman. I think you are absolutely correct about the law suits being a contributing factor. Alex is under their thumb. More of an advertisement graphic designer than artist. Again, how many times you going to paint the same fucking idea. I wouldnt be surprised if he's got a crew of painters in china churning shit out for him to sell to his customers.

totally agree - he's like a cult-type figure to me with his CoSM site and the new-age bent to his persona. the lawsuit was definitely the issue that drove cam de leon, one of the main collaborators on aenima, and salival. I think chet zar still worked on videos for them; he may even be doing current stuff. i would love to see adam actually create visuals for any future releases, if they happened. just leave alex in the fucking dust already. they won't though - because most tool fans are so far up alex grey's ass you can't even reason with them. it's a mortal sin to even speak ill of him, but seriously, as technically great as he is, it's old, it's tired, it's played out. what happened to the band that rejuvenated their aesthetic with every subsequent release? fuck i could go on and on about alex grey im just so sick of that motherfucker

Let it out, Maynard!

>a crew of painters in china churning

That's an idea, and maybe you're right.
As the toddler draws shoes or another simple thing everywhere as soon takes a pencil at hand, we get super mega eye radical boring eye everywhere but the guy is 60 years old. This thing had to stop after lateralus.

Their music their taste I guess. I swear if a video comes out in stop moving........

40=mem (ם) of the Hebrew alphabet and AHIH, a name of God meaning “I Am.” The former is traditionally constructed by combining vav (ז) and kaf (ב), which together equal 26, signifying IHVH.

ha, it's a cushy gig, i can't see maynard giving a shit at this point. he has his stupid puscifer logo to plug during concerts.

Nobody cares about your satanic cult, Maynard. We're not impressed. Stop raping little boys

>Stop moving
It's called stop motion you dumb fuck

Hey fuck you man it’s not a cult. I don’t know anyone from the band personally, but I do know that we DO NOT engage in sexual activity with underage persons.

>it's old, it's tired, it's played out.
That's why his art fits Tool perfectly

*they
Sorry

>we
raping boys in the ass is sexual assault, not "activity" you fucking sick cult freak

Wasn't there a rumor they were gonna work with David Lynch? What happened? I guess they saw The Return and realized Lynch was a hack.

>imgur.com/gallery/VBEdl16
shit sounds gay as fuck

It was a mistake. The band does not do anything illegal or immoral. Full stop.

Yeah, how dare Jews appropriate the hexagram.
Time to take it back.

Attached: 1511942437238.jpg (400x387, 16K)

And you know this, how? You psychic?

You haven't heard about the issues with orthodox Jews in NY?
Some Rabbi apparently spoke out about the rings they got there (obviously it's a situation where everybody is forced into it through community pressure and blackmail).
That was an eye opener.

Attached: 1515610093801.png (184x184, 43K)

Not him, but if Tool fucked children, he'd be more estatic to be in the group, not phoning it in.

(maybe he didn't get to fuck any children for the new album because he's on house arrest, under investigation)

nice try, damage control. you guys are earning those shut it down dollars. all while the promotion shilling is in full swing. darn

Psychism doesn’t work that way, but sure.
May be true, but not representative of TOOL, their practices, or values.

I didn't say it did represent them.
To me, Tool are a bunch of Tools.

Sorry Stanley. My bad.

Yes it is a cult. Your band is sick, you need help. Especially Maynard. Of course you can say it's not illegal or immoral because to your cult beliefs it isn't, you can do whatever and no guilt. But those boys don't deserve it

kek, you fucking zoomer brainlets know nothing. Alex Grey was well established as a famous artist WELL before hooking up with tool. It's they who are lucky to work with HIM, not the other way around. And he's lived his entire life in New York (city and state). He's not a West Coast hippie at all. PS, Alex has an established style that he's been exploring / rehashing since the 80's. You don't go to him for something different, you go to him for what he does best. Ok, go die now faggots

>Cracks monster, takes sip

>how many times you going to paint the same fucking idea
you mean how every painter works once they find their signature style and want to develop it?

Yeah, I don't have any goddamn idea what that dude is talking about. Most painters have an established style. Dude must hate most painters.

>you mean how every sellout repeats themselves when they discover the formula that sells

Alex Grey is a God

A god of flaming eyes?