Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuSElJa5bzc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YepbZ90amLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's good but his complete dismissal of death metal is cringe and retarded

Pretty solid selection of boomercore.

It's just metal and Michael Jackson.

It's great and his complete dismissal of death metal is based and high IQ

The fact that he thinks Black Sabbath with Tony Martin and The Seventh Star are great is fantastic.

death metal is cringe tho
based and redpilled

Attached: 1479880280817.jpg (599x770, 58K)

Fuck off toe sucking faggot.

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

Nah it's just a tourist af opinion
Death metal has some of the best riffs found in metal and some of the most interesting songwriting and harmony ideas

>Death metal has some of the best riffs found in metal
Lol no
>and some of the most interesting songwriting and harmony ideas
Interesting does not equal good.

>lol no
Ok well it's strange that you have such an outright bad view on death metal
I've listened to metal for 10+ years now and I still think death metal has the best riffs, followed by black metal

The only good eceleb are e;r sam hyde and mister metouker

His arbitrary hatred of death metal is obnoxious.

>all of these daniel defenders defending a man that thinks BR:2049 is less of a noir film than the original blade runner
fuck off to chaturbate and jack off on camera again, Daniel-san

>mister metouker
Awful.

When did that happen?

the jack off? when his oneitis rejected him lmao

I like him even though he said Judas Priest was better than Maiden. Fuck no.

I respect him for shitting on Seventh Son by Maiden. It's a trash album that people overrated to death.

He's an insufferable faggot and his complete idiocy extends further than his music opinions.

Imagine thinking you're Metal and being a fucking Youtuber

Fight me. Now. It’s great.

I watched his Michael Jackson videos where he defends MJ, and he actually changed my mind.
But other than that Im not going to watch any other videos he has made.

nah. Mm is cringe as the rest and Sam Hyde is only based cause he is not only on YouTube and has actually had a bit of television success

It's not trash at all, better than powerslave imo

he admits he likes early Death and Morbid Angel on his MechWarrior stream. I get his criticism of DM sounding similar but I don't think he's fully seen what it has to offer. fukken Nocturnus for example.
he's right though.

Attached: grow a dick.jpg (1600x1069, 394K)

It's as similair sounding as black metal but he has no problem with it

Love the Metal Mythos, but the fact he hates AiC kinda irks me.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (480x270, 920K)

Alice in Chains? Why's he hate them?

Attached: Costanza-RF.png (332x338, 96K)

thoughts on his top six BM albums? image goes from #6 to #1

Attached: raz0rfist BM.png (1328x892, 1.79M)

Pretty lame tb.h
Not even the best inquisition, not even the best bathory
>judas iscariot
>horna
>abigor
Why lol

I like him, yeah he's biased and retarded on certain stuff who cares, everyone is, just don't agree with him

Im not sure really. Ive only heard him mention the a couple times and both he just said he didnt like them or grunge at all.

The WASP and Bathory reviews were great. He's also 100% right about The Number of the Beast being Maiden's worst album.

Powerslave is their worst tb.h
Songs are way too long, riffs are meh, choruses not nearly as catchy as previous or future releases

For sure, and I feel like everyone needs to see the Ramones episode just because I get so tired of hearing how they only rewrite 3 songs.

My biggest problem with him is he acts like such a morally superior person but talks so much shit on dimebag just because the guy made some music he doesn't like
Also think he doesn't respect how much influence the big 4 thrash bands have had on metal culture even though they haven't put out any phenomenal albums in a while
I really do enjoy most of his stuff though and it's refreshing to see someone explore music as in depth as he does

>e celeb faggotry
How do you even know this queer's name? Stop watching these neckbeards ranting.

I like it, mostly aligns with mine. I hate straight death metal, though I like grunge a lot.

yea thats my only real problem with him I like his opinions on the stuff he likes because its usually a pretty redpilled take, but if he doesnt like something then thats the end of it he will talk shit about it as much as possible, but probably hasnt listened to more than a couple songs.

I found the nigger

you mean worst 80s album?

I hate this stupid faggot, but that is definitely the best Bathory

I've been listening to metal since I was born. There are extremely few Death Metal songs I enjoy. I fucking fell asleep during an Amon Amarth concert.

This guy talks like a 12 year old who just bought a thesaurus

wouldn't have it any other way

looks like he just listens to Thrash metal, but at the same time he probably has the whole "Don't put me in a fucking box" type vibe so maybe he's into Lady Gaga or some shit

did you really just bring up melodeath

He like some thrash metal but hates a lot of it for sounding similar and "sucking ass through a straw"

any kind of metal with incoherent screaming and growling is cringe and retarded, though.

I only watched his Bathory and Darkthrone video and they were both good.Especially liked Bathory video cuz he put a lot of interviews from Quorthon.

He seems like he has it in for Paul McCartney. Idk what it is.

I didn’t think anyone ever hated Alice In Chains..

I’m hoping for a Metal Mythos on GnR just to hear him make fun of Axl...

thats because amon amarth is top 40 pop with harsh vocals and distorted guitars.

I wouldn't even call Venom black metal. Batlord and Inquisition are good. Judas Iscariot, Abigor and Horna are strange choices for "best bm album".

youtube.com/watch?v=NuSElJa5bzc

Dude is kind of a retard when it comes to politics

Razorfist.
Razorpenis.

Attached: 1522766717515.png (720x775, 454K)

You mean the black metal artist, Amon Tobin?

One of the things this obnoxious retard actually gets right.

>since I was born
>amon amarth
Nigger I seriously doubt that

How can you be into metal and not like this? Boggles my mind
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YepbZ90amLY