Unpopular Opinions thread /uot/

ITT: opinions you have that most of Yea Forums disagrees with
here are mine:
>Yung lean actually is really good, and i think his lyrics mean something
>Jeff mangum is a horrible singer-songwriter and Neutral milk hotel is awful and makes no sense and is only for hipsters
>Most of the Yea Forumscore albums arent even good, which makes sense cause no one knows them
>Anthony fantano is a nigger (including his wife) and his music reviews are all trash
>Death grips is literally just shitty metal and shouldnt even be considered music
>Yea Forums's music taste should evolve with the new age of music, not with old 1969 shit
>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Yea Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you

Attached: rap is poetry end of story dude.jpg (596x419, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNS2lFLHedE
shitexpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QvxPjioznZw
youtube.com/watch?v=yr6yVfb7Gyg
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCj29zElns
youtube.com/watch?v=9_gSFMQdGsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 32BBA7F7-8E13-409A-80CE-A97D265585E8.jpg (600x600, 18K)

this isnt fucking bait i make these threads every fucking day so shut up im tired of people coming in here just to hate on me and not posting unpopular opinions / hot takes so leave a unpopular opinion / hot take or just leave

if you think your opinions are so much better why dont you post them since thats the point of the thread

nice try, here is a sympathy reply

Not this shit again

OK and i actually have fans unlike you so you can keep hating but my fans will just come into this thread and tell you to back off so shut up or leave an unpopular opinion / hot take

thread rule:

>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

this is the rule that is in every thread because you people keep coming in here and just fucking shit on me every time and i just want to express my opinions but you just want me to suffer.

you people come in and ruin my threads every time and what did i even do to you? i just have opinions you dont like and you trash me i hate how elitist this website is so leave an unpopular opinion / hot take or just leave

and by the way its an unpopular opinion / hot take thread so if they upset you then why did you even click on it

why do you care if i have opinions you dont like

I liked Higgins in magnum pi.

respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take

this is what you are supposed to do so why dont you do that and just be respectful instead of just trashing me just because i dont think like you do

Fantano isn't actually that bad.

Redditt

Attached: 1566540152619.jpg (300x293, 29K)

what?

respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take but i dont like him because he trashes music i dont like like watch this yung lean review he did

youtube.com/watch?v=xNS2lFLHedE

i would be ok with it if he just said it was bad but he was straight up disrespectful and didnt even bother giving his unpopular opinion / hot take he just starting saying his hands are bread and he reminds me of the trolls that come to these threads just to trash on me and not leave an unpopular opinion / hot take

i like* sorry i didnt mean to say i dont like i like yung lean

Jazz-fusion is the greatest genre of all time, and has the best pieces of music ever written and performed
Doris is the best Earl album
MGMT is bland as fuck
Berlin trilogy is pretty boring, and has the same amount of substance as literally radiohead

>Most of the Yea Forumscore albums arent even good
Vastly overrated, yes, but not good is just being contrarian (though I agree some Yea Forumscore albums are pure trash)
>Death grips is literally just shitty metal and shouldnt even be considered music
That makes the defenition of music extremely narrow. I'm sure it's not what you ment though, but still
Otherwise not too spicy

Attached: 1560257265683.jpg (1030x1060, 160K)

This is a great AnCo album.

Attached: ff0d57c1.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Sister ray is way too long and gets boring after a while.

>Yung lean actually is really good, and i think his lyrics mean something

after writing this down, did you really expect to be taken seriously?

Attached: 254364574.jpg (121x125, 3K)

muse > radiohead

RAPist poetry

Oh great! This guy again! Fucking hooray! I love these shitty fucking threads! Seriously, seek therapy, my negro.

Lightning Bolt's self-titled live album is one of their best and Zone is their best song.

Attached: Lightning_Bolt_album.jpg (300x294, 45K)

I like to eat hot, wet, smelly diarrhea off the Taco Bell floor. I call them my "soupy poopies" and they are my very favorite because of the spiciness and the smooth texture.

desu he dislikes a lot of music but thats just his opinion. I agree that that "review" is pretty shitty, but you can find any random person on Yea Forums who thinks the same of yung lean. Fantano is one of those people except he has a large following.

The only valid criticism of fantano i can think of is that his fanbase is gay as fuck.

why should i seek therapy and why do you say my threads are fucking shitty i just want to understand why my haters think this way

well there are some rapists who rap but most of them dont rape people

I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO PRESS REPLY AND THEN YOU SHOWED UP! WHY DO YOU COME TO EVERY ONE OF MY THREADS TALKING ABOUT POOP WITH MY NAME. STOP.

metal and classical isn't music

So you like those hot takes then?

metal is god-awful and op is an underage kid with downs

im giving you a nick name... the poop troll because thats all you talk about. seriously. all you do is come to my threads and pretend that youre me and talk about poop. so stop it.

NO NO NO not that kind of hot take like when you take a poop yes its probably warm and you took it but thats not what hot take means hot take means like unpopular opinion and BTW that guy is a troll he even came to my last thread and all he talks about is eating poop so dont listen to him hes just annoying

yeah but like i hate that kind of elitism and /mu has where every one says pleb and patrisian its just mean and it makes people think that your taste sucks

I'll give you a nice big hot take.... Open wide, baby boy. ;)

maybe you should open wide your mouth so you can say your hot take and post your unpopular opinions / hot takes in this thread instead of trying to make me eat poop #Roasted

Attached: wojak.png (634x697, 115K)

I-it's not like I w-want your hot poopies in my mouth or anything, a-user-baka!

STOP HACKING MY TRIP CODE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY

STOP. TALKING. ABOUT. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

This thread is for unpopular opinions / hot takes and not for talking about poop you can talk about poop on /b or something but this is /mu which is for music and this thread is for unpopular opinions and its on /mu meaning its for unpopular MUSIC opinion so if you wanna talk about unpopular POOP opinions like if squatty pottys suck or not then post it on /b or something not here

i'm too old for this board

all music is cringe except for anal cunt

again stop talking about poop

i mean i said i dont like old stuff but you can still post it here like unpopular opinions about old stuff

I like poop! mmmmmm mmmYum yum poop in my tum tum!

Attached: sugar.jpg (1000x895, 61K)

i hope when you get hacked or doxxed or swatted like what happened to me (someone reported me to the fbi in one of my threads) because they think that your me and they wanna troll you then i hope someone sends you this so you can shut up about poop

shitexpress.com/

Nice thread. Hope it gets archived by a kpop general soon

anal cunt is from the 90's and 2000's

why do you keep talking about poop even when its a band and also 90s 2000s is not too old usually old stuff is like before mid 80s or before you were born

Fuck Off

>Rap is by and large inferior music
>Yea Forums will believe anything is good if it has the right image and enough hype (music doesn't matter at all)
>Bjork is a hack
>Brian Eno is a good artist but severely overrated
>Richard H. Kirk is a much, much better artist than Richard D James, and was also far more important to the development of electronic music
>Modern people will never understand classical music
>All revival trends are garbage
>Music straight up died in 2010
>The next big development in music will be slept on by Yea Forums
>Artists often get more mature and creative as they enter the late phase of their careers, rather than the opposite which is commonly insinuated.
>nothing Yea Forums considers good after 2010 matters, and they will not give a shit about the majority of what they gush about in even as little as a few years.

that's all fer now

Forgot one:
>every single person who claims to like Miles Davis is pretending. Every single one.

stop

respect for the unpopular opinions / hot takes and also i think new music is better than old music

miles davis is ok because he is african-american and they made rap music so they are ok to me

Attached: wojak crying.png (231x218, 7K)

>we're in as good a time for punk as ever considering Parquet Courts, Idles, Fontaines DC, Girl Band

Ode to poopies:
Poopies, oh poopies
My heart sings to thee
Fill my tum-tum with stinky poopies
And my heart will flutter for thee
So give me your poopies
Jarred, boxed, or pureed
And I'll eat your poopies
So yummy today
Yaaaay poopies

my hot take is youre an excellent baiter
really feeling that under aged autism energy

i am 90% sure this is real and not bait

dude really did you really just right a song about poop -_- you are so obsessed its really gross and not to mention you are also commiting idneitity theft which i looked up and look

Identity Theft. (c) In the case of a felony of the second degree, the offense is reclassified as a felony of the first degree. (d) In the case of a felony of the first degree or a felony of the first degree punishable by a term of imprisonment not exceeding life, the offense is reclassified as a life felony.

life felony means you can go to prison forever dude so i recommend you stop

look at my responce to this other guy below

YES for the last time its not bait im glad you understand friend

gay w/ downs

what do you mean gay w/ downs is that a band or something or are you just a troll calling me gay because idk what w/ downs is

it's a cool band! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

well i just looked it up and i dont see anything so post one of there songs so i know your not calling me gay

and i also dont really think theres anything wrong with being gay just saying but im not gay so

Are you homophobic? Why do you hate gay people? Why do you eat poop?

dude i just said theres nothing wrong with being gay i just dont want to be called gay because i am not gay and also i think this is the poop troll because you are talking about poop again but thanks for taking off my tripcode because i know that thing i sent might have scared you that iwas gonna put you in jail forever but im not gonna do that even though your annoying so yeah

downs it is

I think you are a nigger but that might be a popular opinion here so idk

you are gay and you love penis

dude stop i just looked them up and i saw this so why are you calling me this i dont

i have fans and i think only 1 or 2 people called me a nigger

no im not

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-25 15-23-38.png (779x485, 95K)

Most people's taste in music has not changed since being in college.
So, if you want to really find new inventive shit, you have to see what highschool and early college kid tastes are like and what they're listening to.

ok

guys since i have a couple fans i already said i might make youtube or twitter or something but also maybe should i make a website i learned how to a while ago and its easy so many i can make like a blog but ill do it when i have more fans because i have more haters in this thread than i did in the last one and my fans are not showing up so far so ill have to wait and see so i might do that when i have more fans and less haters

ok what

This thread is fucking retarded. Yea Forums is beyond saving. Fuck you, OP! I hope you die!

rude

stop and if you want to make the thread better than post a unpopular opinion / hot take you guys just trash my threads and you dont even make it better so if you wnana trash it at least make it better

finally fans come

No, I'm not playing by your stupid little rules. You're not fucking funny, and you have to resort to self-bumping your stupid bait threads. You are pathetic. FUCK OFF.

what did you get doxxed/swatted for? Eating Poop?

Attached: pepe.jpg (550x467, 57K)

why are you so angry dude and whats wrong with wanting people to see my thread and its not bait dude even this guy said no dude in one of my threads someone hacked my trip code and said they were gonna k*ll t*e p***** (had to censor its illegal to say) and then i called him out and then someone replied with a screenshot of them reporting me to the fbi but he didnt report the guy who said it he reported me because he thought that i was the one who said it so he pretty much swatted me but luckily no one came

fantasy empire is their best album
FE > HM > WR > ED > OH > self-titled

i feel like stuff like big black and generic flipper arent noisy enough but at the same time i like lb best when they're at their least noisy

i still cant tell if i like noise or not but i do know that i prefer the less punk influenced stuff.

I feel like your trolling and i fell for the bait. If so you're a grade a shitposter man. If you aren't jokin, well i hope the fucking FBI aren't after you for eating poop or whatever lmao, and its nice to see someone so unironically polite on Yea Forums ;).

dude i literally didnt eat poop ever and i just said that the fbi didnt come to my house and i got reported because someone impersonating me said they were gonna k*ll t*e p******** and this was like last year so no one came to my house look its in this thread

and thanks for calling me polite but you dont have to say i eat poop again

Im not one to kinkshame user. You eat poop, then more power to you. You go girl.

Attached: doubt.png (164x114, 23K)

im not even a girl and i dont EAT POOP FOR THE LAST TIME SO STOP SAYING THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN JUST LEAVE A HOT TAKE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT POOP ANY MORE THATS LITERALLY ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT IN MY THREADS

>Emo/Gothic rap is shit for generic 14 year old sadboys who fake depression

>Metal is for edgy hot topic teenagers and fat manchildren.

>yummy poopies are for my tummy-wummy

poop troll i remember last thread you kept trolling me and kept saying this kinda stuff over and over again please please just leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take and i will let you be annoying in my threads and i dont care if its an unpopular poop opinionjust leave one dude and maybe we can be friends i just want you to stop but you can at least post youir opinion if you wanna pretend to b eme and just annoy me every time you see me its just really annoying

Attached: wojak cryingjpg.jpg (231x218, 2K)

i meant to sayt last thread you left a unpopular opinion / hot take because you got sad when i ogt sad so just do that again please and i know you have turrets dude but please leave 1

LMAO imagine taking trolling seriously.

Disregard that, I eat poopies

dude im sorry but this guy comes to all my threads just to bother me and be annoying and i made him feel bad last thread and he finally posted 1 unpopular opinion / hot take so please do that again

please

Mmmm yes I love poop in my belly. Poop taste good. Any good recipes involving poop?

why do you do this why cant you just leave me alone i bet you are the reason why people hate me and my threads so much beacuse they see your posts and think im gross for eating poop so stop please

Except it is fucking gross to eat shit. You are not Bear Grylls.

I am OP and I have a hot take! Poop doesn't actually taste that bad! mmmmmmm yummm pooppy peeepe pee in my tummy tumm hmmmmmmmm

how is this board worse than Yea Forums

i didnt say it wasnt gross because it is but that guy is not me his name is poop troll he was even in my last thread and also im tired of telling people the thread rule because no body follows it but here

>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

dude im done with you fuck you

NEW THREAD FOR POOP EATERS

you are crossing a line dude before you used to only tell this thread that i like to eat poop but now you are telling the whole site and this is only gonna attract more trolls stop

hot take threads are for bored new faggots, fuck off.

ok yes i am bored why would you come here if you are not bored

guys in order to stop poop troll i did this

OP of /uot/ (Testing Tripcodes)#TheRealOP

this is my trip code so if any one doesnt have this its not me

ok it looks like moot banned poop troll for messing up my threads thanks dude now people can finally post unpopular opinions / hot takes without him messing up my threads

cuck

why do you say that and read the thread rule dude

>>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is the only time I thought "onions" as a pejorative felt convenient

cuuuuck

but why do you keep saying this i am not even using that trip code any more because poop troll got banned and i dont think he will bother me again and also read the thread rule dude

>>>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i dont know why are you calling me this just leave a unpopular opinion / hot take dude

Wow you are so smrat

Not as smrat as op

thanks for being a fan

cum on my tits

no dude and this isnt even music related

hhhhhnnnnnngggggggg~~
i'm just a really big fan, baka~

this is it guys i've had it up to fucking here
i make all of these threads every day and have many loyal fans
but then people come in and they just hate on me and i'm tired of it
there is one rule in the thread, and people don't listen to it
i'm going to show them
starting now i'm gonna lose weight and shave my ass hair and wear a collar everywhere so everybody knows what a sissy i am

another imposter can moot please ban this one too and this isnt me im not fat and i dont have ass hair

Lmao Im the guy from last night who said rap isnt poetry. Im glad to know youre so insecure that you had to make a meme to justify your incorrect position. Please do us all a favor and stop making this thread

Hot take:
>punk is not solely defined by its music or its attitude, it requires a combination of the two

yester day i had a meme about it too

why do you not have ass hair are you underage and havent gone through puberty yet so you should be banned?

moot can you please ban this imposter
everyone knows i'm fat and have ass hair but not for long
can't wait til i get railed in the ass like the girlyboi i am

dont hate on him
these threads sometimes lead to interesting discussion, like last night's discussion of jazz

tool is pseudointellectual garbage and op eats poop

Attached: poop.jpg (960x312, 49K)

DUDE stop i like tool and dont want them to make me feel bad and i think they make good music and how did poop troll get unbanned

Death Grips is awful garbage and just the fact that Yea Forums likes it should invalidate any opinions that come from this shithole.

yes, because everyone on Yea Forums has the same opinions on death grips....
You are more retarded than OP!

completely agree and respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take

why do you call me retarded can you just leave a unpopular opinion / hot take please

read the thread rule dude

>>>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

It's recommended on this shit board almost as much as anything else. Kinda like the rest of the boards all view Yea Forums as dumb 12 year olds and /pol/ as backwater skinheads, Yea Forums seems to be where all the people with shit musical taste congregate on this site.

I fucking swear, I hate this site. If I could leave I would.

DG is a nice experience even if you don't like it.

It's different, sure. Painting a canvas with re-hydrated stegosaurus dung would be different too, but that doesn't mean it would be good art.

what kind of music do you like? i mostly avoid Yea Forumscore shit

It's kinda all over the place. Older stuff like trad pop and vocal jazz, classic rock, 80s/90s metal, some modern alt rock, other stuff too. Right now I'm listening to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvxPjioznZw

oh i like vocal jazz because they do scat which is like rapping and was made by african-americans so its basically rap before rap which i already said in my previous thread whats your favorite vocal jazz song

I also like literal scat (i.e. poop eating) because the taste of poopies makes me cum

POOP TROLL. FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. GO. AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

OH YEAH 2 CAN PLAY AT THAT AME AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

LOOK ITS ME AND YOU IM POOPING ALL OVER YOU SO YOU CAN STFU AND LEAVE MY FUCKING THREADS BITCH

Attached: 4d285ea442494b32f98353a4913a80002a98fa110694cb1bac4fa8f8369b0c52_1.jpg (800x620, 60K)

seems like you have pretty decent taste
i'm not a big metal guy but i like alt rock, some older classic rock stuff, and i moderately like trad. pop and vocal jazz

The only good thing on that steaming pile of trash is murk hike and even that deteriorated into structureless bullshit halfway through

>ifunny.co
I can't tell if this is the real OP or not.

>neutral milk hotel is awful
Get off the fucking board you zoomer who has zero taste for melody.

I like this threads' concept but it uneases me that you are using a name and a retarded spongebob meme
please just use a normal format next time

IT IS THE REAL ME POOP TROLL NEEDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE

respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take but i dont like them mainly because his lyrics dont make sense or are just unoriingal like he says i love you jesus christ well yeah duh every one loves jesus christ

seethe harder

satanist jews don't like jesus and they eat baby foreskins

true some satanists dont like jesus christ because but thats because they are evil and dont like good thins but any one else can just say i love you jesus christ so i dont know why this place likes them so much

isn't this against the board's rules because it's NSFW

no its not i cant see his peen or anything i think its ok

>38 posters
>125 replies

Attached: 1526503741969.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Absolutely dog shit take on Jeff Mangum you dumb asshole. If you don't like the music fine but its you who doesn't understand.

Even my normie ass GF enjoys some of his work and all she listens to is top 40 pop garbage.

tell me why you think hes so good then instead of just insultin me. its a good start to the post because most people just straight up just say nasty things to me but go more in depth on why you like him

Not sure I have a favorite but here are a few:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr6yVfb7Gyg
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCj29zElns
youtube.com/watch?v=9_gSFMQdGsc

sorry wrong post i meanthanks dude

cuck fag

why do you keep saying that read the thread rule dude

>>>>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

i want my haters to tell me why they hate me so why do you say that

also you got 4 9s in a row lol

quads confirms you're a cuck faggot who sucks cock

why do you hate me just tell me so i can fix my threads dude and your not making my thread better either by just derailing it with your hate and read the thread rule dude

>>>>>you can be mean to me but leave 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

Mom caught me eating poop. Really don't know what to do now as she is refusing to talk to me and I think has told my friends and family. What is the most painless way of suicide? I'm not old enough for a gun.

wait op isn’t old enough to purchase a gun? reporting for underage

DONT LISTEN TO WHAT POOP TROLL IS SAYING IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF PLEASE DONT WORRY AND DONT CALL THE POLICE OR SOCIAL SERVICES POOP TROLL IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD BY SAYING THAT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF BUT IM NOT DUDE

dude im not gonna say my age... but i will say that i am old enough to buy a gun and also read what i just said above

>IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
>i am old enough to buy a gun
What did he mean by this?

>Anthony fantano is a nigger (including his wife) and his music reviews are all trash
isn't this what most of Yea Forums actually thinks?

DUDE STOP TAKING MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN POOP TROLL

dude i heard a lot of people on this site like him but i dont know maybe

what no one wants to admit
still a fun track though

OP, genuine question that is not meant to be negative in any way, are you autistic?

im not talking about my personal life here this thread isnt about me stop asking questions like that and leave a hot take just leave me alone

Didn't you post this like 2 days ago? Or is this a copypasta now?

Jews made rap music because blacks are easier to fleece and cost less to promote. All totaling more profit.

Guys I'm looking for a poop dealer in the NY possibly Manhattan area if anyone knows one contact me at [email protected]

Guys I'm not actually the OP.

Guys burn this imposter I'm told he has aids

i actually am the OP i'm looking for some poop i love the poopy pee pee poo poo yummy

i make this thread every day

what makes you say that are jews african-american

POOP TROLL.

STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

no stop youre all imposters i will reprot you to the fbi for cyberbullying and they will come to your house and they will arrest you for illegal online activity

OP here, this is my face reveal

Attached: northwest-pet-clinic.jpg (468x351, 25K)

thanks for being a fan and friend i like you and dont listen to what poop troll says hes rude and just makes stuff up to slander my name

Guys this is an imposter I'm actually fat here's my face reveal

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 34K)

yeah, and once i'm done reporting i'll shovel down some more poop mmmmmm yummy in my tummy

i forgot my tripcode testing but thats how you no its actually me because i would literally admit to it

ANOTHER IMPOSTER PLEASE STOP TROLLING STOP

>spongebob image
>9gag image
>sam hyde image
>blade runner image
>alt-right personality image
signs you might be talking to a racist 15-year-old virgin from r/thedonald. big red flags

fuck you poop troll your lucky i dont have the energy to say some real nasty stuff to you and im going to bed im gonna make another thread tomorrow and i swear to god poop troll if you come in my thread again im gonna make you regret it

i dont know who sam hyde is and im not alt-right so leave me alone

Do you like poop too?

What the fuck is wrong with you, nigger? Validation seeking on this board of all places?

im not seeking for validation its just that trolls keep coming and ruining my stuff.

btw I'm eating a 3 inches wide log of poop rn it's pretty damn good guys mmmmmmmm yummmmmyyyyyyyy

If the mods give this guy a public ban I will see them as gods forever

Attached: 152853478618.jpg (786x662, 101K)

good (bad) night poop troll and dont come to my next thread please and thank you im done with you

mods literally banned like 2 of my haters already so nice try

I'll just offer them some of this poop I have here they can't refuse

This is literally the best active thread on the board right now I don't want it to end.

Attached: 1556211659553.jpg (750x728, 88K)

thanks and im going to sleep but i make threads every day so you can come next time tomorrow and thanks for being a fan i need more fans because all i get is poop troll and his posse of haters and doxxers

Do you think I could eat some poop off those feet I'm willing to pay a lot

stop

Silence poop troll you know noone wants you here

im not poop troll dont call me that EVER again

You misspelled no one btw I'd love some yummy yumyum poo pee poo poo right now

It was funny at first, but now the autism is just getting old and I can't be bothered reading all his shitty long posts

Attached: 15253746046.jpg (750x750, 40K)

>>Yung lean actually is really good, and i think his lyrics mean something
wrong
>>Jeff mangum is a horrible singer-songwriter and Neutral milk hotel is awful and makes no sense and is only for hipsters
wrong
>>Most of the Yea Forumscore albums arent even good, which makes sense cause no one knows them
wrong
>>Anthony fantano is a nigger (including his wife) and his music reviews are all trash
correct!
>>Death grips is literally just shitty metal and shouldnt even be considered music
wrong
>>Yea Forums's music taste should evolve with the new age of music, not with old 1969 shit
objectively wrong, mu loves lots of zoomer shit too
>>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Yea Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you
faggot.

This

good now maybe people will actually leave me alone and stop bothering me and actually post unpopular opinion / hot takes

respect for the unpopular opinions / hot takes

and i am going to bed now bye

Made this bad boy just now before going to bed, it's gonna be a wild one guys I'm telling you

Attached: IMG_20190826_095714.jpg (4000x3000, 3.79M)

Attached: unknown.png (463x578, 525K)