CircleOfN9ne, the anti-Tool faggot

I hope someone ass rapes this faggot for claiming to be a fan of the band while simultaneously fucking them over.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 CircleOfN9ne (u CircleOfN9ne) - Reddit.png (416x414, 21K)

Please return to Reddit and never come back

Attached: 1563376614794.jpg (640x962, 69K)

>OH NO now they will only get millions instead of millions

CircleofN9ne is /ourredditor/.

I'm what some might call a "rapist for hire". I'll rape anybody anywhere if the price is right. I take my work very seriously and I guarantee the absolute highest quality rapes money can buy.

can you rape me please i'll pay you 10€

It's not about the fact that it's been ripped for anyone to download. It's about the fact that the stupid niggers can't wait 5 days to hear it once it has been officially released.

not waiting is what true fans do tho, maynard.

Whatever helps you justify your self-serving impulses, faggot.

maynard, I haven't listened to your album because fear inallucum was pure dog shit.

edgelordposting

I hate Tool, now I got to hear this shit ahead of you die-hard incels and tell you at length why it's shit :)

reddit sucks fuck you etc.

wow, so based

I hate tool and don't know or care about anything that happen with this leak but I hope he gets fucked over somehow

it does suck though

The hype was big enough that they could've put out a surprise release and still made a ton of money and not risked a leak. Dumb fucks deserve it

Is that time of the month, user?

BASED circleofcUm

justifying selfishness

reminder that lack of impulse control is mostly a nigger trait

thx for the leak :) really enjoying the album

>W-WHY ARENT YOU GIVING ALL YOUR MONEY TO BASED MAYNARD!?
Seethe

I wouldn't have bought it anyway

>Maynard is the only person in the band
neck yourself you utter retard

lol i bet you retards think that streaming supports the artist

I can feel your butthurt from here

I've only bought one album since 2005. before that I was buying CD's/Records almost every month. Thank you based soulseek/rutracker.

fpbp

edgy

based and rapepilled

Where can I find the leak?

up your ass

In OP's butthole

go back to work maynard

lies. it's up MY ass.

>implying SJW Maynard would use the word "nigger"

ok bump

Reminder that what you all have done is wrong and the exact reason you wont be getting another Tool album. Hope youre ashamed of yourselves.

imagine listening to tool lmao

qbittorrent search dumbass

this
they never put themselves in the shoes of the artist.. it's all about satisfying their own personal selfish impulses

Can you say aspergers?

at redacted, imagine not having an account there

good thing i was able to find out fear inoculum is shit and that another tool album would undoubtedly be worse

Yea Forums isn't your personal army

kys pleb

>reddit

I really don't see the point in waiting.
But i'm not going to watch unpacking vids