Say something nice about our Lord and Savior, Grimes

Say something nice about our Lord and Savior, Grimes.

Attached: 1488210232996.jpg (862x717, 97K)

i was never a big fan of riley reid but i could tolerate her in scenes before, but now that she's stopped shaving her pits she disgusts me. and i blame her decision to stop shaving on grimes.

You can almost see the stench

It's her body, not yours. She can do whatever she wants.

>Say something nice about our Lord and Savior, Grimes.
OMG its 2017 all over again. Seriously, get with it, man.

grimes is still the best artist of this generation

I love beautiful Boucher

Kate Bush did it first.

She is one of the few actually talented Yea Forums waifus and it’s a shame how this board has lost respect for her

Attached: 22D4AEC4-7EC4-466D-A0BA-1BCF3698DC62.png (650x431, 361K)

Call me when your old hag makes something as innovative as Art Angels

Attached: art_angels.png (743x709, 706K)

yeah but she's selling her body, so let the customers complain.

>but now that she's stopped shaving her pits
this is quite opposite, she is not showing us armpit hair for 4 years already

Attached: 15285392291040.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

she is not

i still listen the early version of realiti at least once a week

She'll never know you even exist. Well, maybe as the douchebag her management helped her get a restraining order on.

she perfect

Attached: 15419895675580.jpg (2048x2048, 472K)

quite literally the bitch having sex on camera as a career and would not have this career without a customer (average joe tugging their knob)
yes, he can make comments on her appearance as her career is literally looking appealing and getting a dick in her lol
just like how I can state my opinion on an electronic artists choice in drum machine and synthesizer

Attached: 1533926173359.jpg (448x412, 26K)

what a load of made-up bullshit
she is a musical artist, you dumb retard

just imagine that cheese feet smell
would fuck her in her hairy armpits then cum on her childtits so hard jizz would be knocking on her boney chest like raindrops on the roof

It is obvious by the style of writing of most of these posts that this thread is full of yorubafag and his """witty""" comebacks and offended whining. And honestly it makes me completely disgusted that this individual hasn't been locked up somewhere already and still finds the strength after all these years to come here and defend his gremlin waifu. Go die in a fire already, you annoying uneducated piece of junk.

Her music's nice and I love her lisp. Lisps are underrated. Other than that yeah, she cool.

Hounds of Love was significantly better than that pile of Urban Outfitters crap.

fuck that tight body oh shes fucking sexy

very plebian taste
not to mention KB couldn't make with the team of producers something better than Grimes does on her own

this

c

Attached: l21qqytuquh31.jpg (1080x1344, 153K)

u

lol , he's talking about Riley

shes really cool, and talented

simply the best at everything she does

hope she does a podcast for the new album

Attached: s[a;tpp.png (1198x1920, 399K)

n

they don't even make the same kind of music. show me a kate bush like genesis or kill v. maim.

>tfw u will never spend 2-4 hours in a deprivation tank with claire and astro-glide to other dimensions

Attached: 14577560017520.jpg (750x936, 99K)

bump